It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 12:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:14 pm 
Site Admin

Where: Hotel La Amistad of Course :wink:
When: Sunday September 1st From 11:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Who: ALL CRT MEMBERS (VIP AND NON VIP MAY PARTICIPATE) AND GUESTS

Your Choice:

1. Our almost famous 1 LB Pork Chop Seared in Olive Oil then Baked to perfection smothered in a Creamy Mushroom Sauce, served with Baked or Mashed Potatoes and choice of Vegetable.

2. Surf and Turf Special. An 8 Ounce Argentinian Beef Filet Grilled the way you like, Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Rock Lobster Tail, served with Baked or Mashed Potatoes and choice of Vegetable.

3. Full Slab of Slow Cooked (until they fall off the bone) BBQ Rib Dinner, served with Baked or Mashed Potatoes and choice of Vegetable.

Vegetable Choices Include: Steamed Broccoli with option of fresh made Hollandaise Sauce, Fresh Corn on the Cob smothered in butter, Sugar Glazed Carrots or Green Bean/Mushroom Melody.

All Entrees come with Endless Salad and Cup of Soup, fresh baked and still warm Triple Chocolate Ghirardelli Brownie with a side of Vanilla Ice Cream.

ALL DRINKS HALF OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

Price : $9.99 I.V.I :shock: :shock: :shock:

In order to serve you better we request that you reserve your space and time in advance by calling us toll free at 1-877-260-3027 or by email info@hotelamistad.com

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:30 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Damn it man Matt. I am glad you are an accountant by trade and know how to run those numbers. I had the pork chop. Guess it's the surf n turf for me. Get filled up right before the poker tournament. Sound like a win win to me.

Add a little spice to you life.This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No "Sex tourism or travel" promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided any compensation for this hopefully entertaining contribution. Any posts regarding any event or hotel item are just my humble opinions only.

Last edited by Sauceman2015 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:15 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Que Ricooooooooooo!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:21 am 

The ribs are very tinder and meaty, YUM... I have never been able to finish one of the pork chops, seems they were even bigger this trip. But my favorite, by far, is the surf and turf. BUT don't overlook the pasta dishes, one day I didn't feel like a heavy meal so I ordered the spaghetti primavera. The menu said it had shrimp, I was expecting USA style, a few shrimp you can find if you dig a little (and are wearing glasses), not only where there more than a few, they were gigantic, and tasty. Hey Don...You guys are doing this all day, can I come twice?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:05 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Bigal211 wrote:
The ribs are very tinder and meaty, YUM... I have never been able to finish one of the pork chops, seems they were even bigger this trip. But my favorite, by far, is the surf and turf. BUT don't overlook the pasta dishes, one day I didn't feel like a heavy meal so I ordered the spaghetti primavera. The menu said it had shrimp, I was expecting USA style, a few shrimp you can find if you dig a little (and are wearing glasses), not only where there more than a few, they were gigantic, and tasty. Hey Don...You guys are doing this all day, can I come twice?

You can come as often as you want - we are asking that you make reservations in advance to better service everyone. If successful we may continue the special every sunday. all though we will change the name to Meat Lover's DINNER Special - to avoid confusion :shock: :shock:

Regards
Matt
Hotel La Amistad

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:16 am 

Matt, what about a Sunday Champagne Brunch? Or a Bloody Mary hangover special? Eat, bring a date, no need to procreate special? I don't know the ideas just keep coming.

Add a little spice to you life.This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No "Sex tourism or travel" promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided any compensation for this hopefully entertaining contribution. Any posts regarding any event or hotel item are just my humble opinions only.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:15 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

o yea, I will be there!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:03 pm 

just got back from 5 nights at the LA. Can you box up one of each and send it my way, by the way save some room for the brownie.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:25 pm 

Thanks Matt for a great event. I didn't see any empty seats. I had the surf and turf and mi preciosa had the ribs. Dang good. Especially like the brownie alamode.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:31 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Shit, somehow I missed this announcement. It's 5:30pm and I'm about to leave to have dinner outside of San Jose with family.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:04 pm 

Five of us. 4 had the surf and turf. I had the pork chop. It was all I could do to finish it. Everything was delicious. Matt said he is planning on making this a regular Sunday thing. A friend who attended has been in CR for 8 Yrs and been coming 17 years. Said it was the best meal he had ever had in Costa Rica. Great job, Matt.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:29 pm 

i nominate Graywolf for monger of the year award.
if you ate the pork chop and still managed those two sweethearts for dessert... :lol:
animal 8)
and i agree w the assessment of the food, it was great although that new waiter is a little strange.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:56 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Graywolf69 wrote:
Five of us. 4 had the surf and turf. I had the pork chop. It was all I could do to finish it. Everything was delicious. Matt said he is planning on making this a regular Sunday thing. A friend who attended has been in CR for 8 Yrs and been coming 17 years. Said it was the best meal he had ever had in Costa Rica. Great job, Matt.

Should we have a Seafood Lover's Feast next Sunday???

Let us know by adding to this post

Matt
Hotel La Amistad

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:07 pm 

Mkink wrote:
Graywolf69 wrote:

Should we have a Seafood Lover's Feast next Sunday???

Let us know by adding to this post

Matt
Hotel La Amistad

I sure hope you have one in November ;)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:00 pm 

If you serve it, I will come.