www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:40 pm 
Site Admin

It is USA Independence Day and CRT Celebrity “El Ciego`s 56th Birthday Party” in Costa Rica

Please join us for a BBQ Rib Special 6500 colones, 2×1 Hot dogs and French fries 2100 colones, all day happy hour 2 beers 1500 colones numerous MLB Baseball games to watch.

Music by our famous Dj after 7:00pm 70` & 80`s music. Plus birthday cake and lot`s of girls who love birthday parties and El Ciego. No gifts please just come and enjoy!

Thursday, July 4th
Sportsmens Lodge
All day specials…… Birthday party starts early evening!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:02 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Wow Alex Admin, this is a surprise. :D But WTF do you mean "no gifts!?" :lol: :lol:

Yeah, we'll be partying at the SL July 4th! BTW, the ribs are DEE-liskious! Had them last year; great meal and so much fun to celebrate U.S. Independence Day and of course, yet another Divine gift of another year of life for yours truly.

And again, thanks Bill and everyone at the SL. I wasn't going to celebrate my birthday on the 4th this year, preferring to just celebrate my country and had planned to do something on the 5th. Hell, I still might! :lol: But this is great!

, Dr. Mario, Pac55, ZBW, Byron and all my old friends... i can't hardly use the PM system here. Write me soon at UncleSquinty@gmail.com to receive a special invitation to a private party-within-the-party.
Dr. Mario, Pacifica 55, ZeeBra
God willing, we'll all hook up on the Fourth of July at the fabulous Sportsmen's Lodge, or as I affectionately call it, "The Spurting Men's Lodge." :lol: