www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 3:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:07 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

The Havana Humidor Room has the largest selection and lowest prices on genuine Cuban Cigars and Padron in Costa Rica. In fact, we guarantee it. If you find a lower advertised price, we will beat it by 10%. No excuses for high prices, just an expert staff to give you the best selection at your prices.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:41 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

9*N wrote:
Hi Everyone
I am going to be offering a box of Monte Cristo #2 for all of October, until supplies run out, for only $200 box. That is cheaper than you can get anywhere.

WiseAsh wrote:
The Havana Humidor Room has the largest selection and lowest prices on genuine Cuban Cigars and Padron in Costa Rica. In fact, we guarantee it. If you find a lower advertised price, we will beat it by 10%.

Have "Cigar Wars" come to Costa Rica? :lol: :lol:

alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.
Alex Levine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:05 am 

Just because it's so funny, and with no disrespect toward 9*N, I'll paraphrase what Lloyd Bentsen said to Dan Quayle in a televised debate-------

9*N--- I know WiseAsh, I've worked with WiseAsh, WiseAsh is a friend of mine. 9*N, you're no WiseAsh.

RAC

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:09 am 

Thanks CRT brothers for your continued support and business. Exceeding your expectations all the time is is not a goal but a reality. I am even teaching Scuba1 about good smokes :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:10 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Rac wrote:
Just because it's so funny, and with no disrespect toward 9*N, I'll paraphrase what Lloyd Bentsen said to Dan Quayle in a televised debate-------

9*N--- I know WiseAsh, I've worked with WiseAsh, WiseAsh is a friend of mine. 9*N, you're no WiseAsh.

RAC

Hi RAC...
Kind of a narrow view of life here isnt it? We have never met...I could be the best friend you never met yet :)

lol

Centro Comercial El Cortijo, Local 6
Los Laureles, Escazu. San Jose.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:18 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

I have no desire to have a cigar war with anyone....

As publicly stated by me several times, and if you ask me in person...I LIKE Bruce and his operation. No reason for me to ever try to go to war with him on any fronts...

That being said...those of you taking advantage of his incredible offer...Here are some of my prices for October...be sure to get 10% less at HLH...

Monte Cristo #2 Box of 25 $200. That means this amazing box is only $180 at HLH. BTW...this box normally goes for over $400-$500
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=41909

Behike 52...YES, THE Behike 52. October we will be selling these for $10 per stick. They go for $54 EACH at HLH...that means you can get them at HLH for $9 each now.

Behike 54....YEP THOSE! We will be selling these for $15 per stick....$13.50 at HLH with his discount. These go for more than the 52's

Behike 56...the Big Daddy of Behikes... Will be selling those for $20 per stick....go crazy cause thats only $18 at HLH now!

Not to mention the hard to get, hard to find, and my personal favorite cigar...Partagas E....you cannot find these for less than $400 box (if you can find them at all)...we will have them for $200. Thats UNREAL...you can get yours at HLH for $180 with his new discount.

There are a few more prices we are blowing up in October for Oktoberfest....

BTW, I will personally deliver any box you want...just contact me, let me know what you want, and I will bring it myself. bob@petitmundogroup.com

Enjoy HLH and his new prices...if you are ever on our side of town, please stop by....First drink is always on me!!

BTW....we are a certified and registered seller of Habanos S.A. NO FAKES! :)

Centro Comercial El Cortijo, Local 6
Los Laureles, Escazu. San Jose.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:58 am 

9*N wrote:

As publicly stated by me several times, and if you ask me in person...I LIKE Bruce and his operation. No reason for me to ever try to go to war with him on any fronts...

That being said...those of you taking advantage of his incredible offer...Here are some of my prices for October...be sure to get 10% less at HLH...

Monte Cristo #2 Box of 25 $200. That means this amazing box is only $180 at HLH. BTW...this box normally goes for over $400-$500

Behike 52...YES, THE Behike 52. October we will be selling these for $10 per stick. They go for $54 EACH at HLH...that means you can get them at HLH for $9 each now.

Behike 54....YEP THOSE! We will be selling these for $15 per stick....$13.50 at HLH with his discount. These go for more than the 52's

Behike 56...the Big Daddy of Behikes... Will be selling those for $20 per stick....go crazy cause thats only $18 at HLH now!

Not to mention the hard to get, hard to find, and my personal favorite cigar...Partagas E....you cannot find these for less than $400 box (if you can find them at all)...we will have them for $200. Thats UNREAL...you can get yours at HLH for $180 with his new discount.

To paraphrase that old song,

"Your lips tell me no, no But there's yes, yes in your" words :lol: :P

alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.
Alex Levine

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:19 pm 

WiseAsh wrote:
Thanks CRT brothers for your continued support and business. Exceeding your expectations all the time is is not a goal but a reality. I am even teaching Scuba1 about good smokes :D

C'mon, tell the truth - all you know about cigars you learned from me :P :wink: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :) :)

I'll be schooling you next month; so get ready to take some notes :lol: - BTW..... seriously, you are correct; some of the best Cubans I've smoked have been with you :)

I wish you a restful day :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:28 pm 

9*N wrote:

There are a few more prices we are blowing up in October for Oktoberfest....

BTW, I will personally deliver any box you want...just contact me, let me know what you want, and I will bring it myself. bob@petitmundogroup.com

Enjoy HLH and his new prices...if you are ever on our side of town, please stop by....First drink is always on me!!

BTW....we are a certified and registered seller of Habanos S.A. NO FAKES! :)

Thanks 9N. Please send me 3 sealed boxes of Behike 52 for $300. Deliver to me at HLH and I will pay cash. These will be my personal smokes for Oct.
Thanks,
Bruce

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:40 pm 

Can you deliver to Panama? I´ll take a couple of those boxes as well:).

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:27 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

I'll be checking in on December 6th, PLEASE HAVE PLENTY OF CUBAN MONTECRISTO #2's in stock. Wouldn't mind a few Trinadad's too. Had to give up the Padron's as I tend to inhale a bit too much and they affect my singing voice. Went from Rod Stewart to Joe Cocker in a few months.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:15 pm 

See you soon