www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 12:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:56 am 
Site Admin

Yorleny at the Dunn Inn for a real massage!

Obviously you can find pretty much whatever you desire in Costa Rica, but often the question arises where I can get a legitimate massage. Yorleny at the Dunn Inn certainly answers that question. $40.00 in private setting will get you a complete 1 hour head to toe full body massage. This is a legitimate massage that will certainly leave you “HAPPY” at the end. Gentlemen please are respectful of this young lady as you can acquire all the rest any many other venues. Reservations are accepted and you may book her by contacting the front desk at the Hotel Dunn Inn. Please note you do not have to be a hotel guest to receive her services.

Here are some reviews of her services.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=38789&hilit=yorleny

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39662&hilit=yorleny

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=38962&p=442634&hilit=yorleny#p442634

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:17 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

How happy?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:55 pm 

Quote: "This is a legitimate massage that will certainly leave you “HAPPY” at the end."

The word "HAPPY" like the word "GAY' has totally lost it original meaning.

It should be removed from her ad. or the line should be reworded. If not she is going to be expected to give a "Hand job" at the end of her massage.

The fact that it says this is a "legitimate massage" does not help at all.

I have been with her a couple of times and know that she is very uncomfortable by clients pestering her for the so called "Happy ending ".

There is nothing either good or bad
but thinking makes it so.
HAMLET

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:19 pm 

Yep, she's opening herself up as fair game with that wording in an ad on this kind of board. I have been advised that "Happy Ending" is a word describing a particular hand release that is part of their profession that does not include anything of a sexual nature, but I thought the same as alot of guys when I saw her ad.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:42 pm 

that is very confusing to anyone to frequents mps in cr or the mainland. if a massage leaves you "happy" then just about every man will think that at least a hand job is offered. i definitely was under the impression that was a part of her massage by both the ad and reviews. fwiw

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:04 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

I have had about 1/2 dozen massages from Yorleny.... I don't think she is trying to hide the fact that a "Hand Release" is at the end in my opinion... never anything more than that but a great 1 hour deep tissue massage with little tension buster at the end :).

I always get this my last morning before I head to the airport nice way to finish the trip without wasting the last of the leche.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:44 pm 

certainly appears as though ymmv at dunn inn. interesting how half vehemently protest it never happens and the other half openly say of course it does. :?:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:47 am 

Go take one for the team and report back LaDiablo!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:13 pm 

i might find it hard to relax :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:01 pm 

Sir: That is "A TEAM" stuff.......doesn't involve you in any way, shape, or form. Out of your league. Live with it, eh? Sorry to have to be the messenger but I do believe you have an understanding of the terrain, eh? :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P 8) :mrgreen:

LaDiablo wrote:

However, since Admin 1 has provided input on this matter, I shall seek solace from the storm during my impending "trip" and see just what there is to see.

Is she converstant with reflexology and shiatsu????? Most are not in Costa Rica and just fumbling around about my shoulders (which is where MY tension stores itself) ain't gonna cut it.....gimme them accupressure points of reflexology (foot stuff but it DO work on the shoulders.....no lie.....same meridians as acupuncture.....just no needles) and shiatsu.......finger pressure not too dissimilar from acuptuncture....just no needles. Steven1 don't do no needles......

thanks Admin 1.......that data'll get me to move my ass over from my hooch at La Amistad over to Dunn Inn for the "service"......MAYBE somebody will finally show me around the place and try to sell me a room....NOBODY has ever tried to give me a tour of rooms; show me what awaits me; or offerred me a "deal". Not ONE TIME.....even when "that guy" was there......perhaps now??? I'll check back in in a couple of months.....after "Halloweeny" and report........somebody please remind me......I'm an old, fat, fuuck....and forget shit.....I need "A Teamers" and "Goodfella" types to remind me when to take my medication(s)......hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaa :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :P

PS: Is someone able to PM me a photo of this massage artist, please? What are we working with here? 229lb tv Momma......or flaca or what? Pm is discrete......

"Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the over-compensations for misery. And, of course, stability isn't nearly so spectacular as instability. And being contented has none of the glamour of a good fight against misfortune, none of the picturesqueness of a struggle with temptation, or a fatal overthrow by passion or doubt. Happiness is never grand."
- Aldous Huxley, Brave New World, Ch. 16

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:44 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Steven1 wrote:
Sir: That is "A TEAM" stuff.......doesn't involve you in any way, shape, or form. Out of your league. Live with it, eh? Sorry to have to be the messenger but I do believe you have an understanding of the terrain, eh? :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P 8) :mrgreen:

LaDiablo wrote:

However, since Admin 1 has provided input on this matter, I shall seek solace from the storm during my impending "trip" and see just what there is to see.

Is she converstant with reflexology and shiatsu????? Most are not in Costa Rica and just fumbling around about my shoulders (which is where MY tension stores itself) ain't gonna cut it.....gimme them accupressure points of reflexology (foot stuff but it DO work on the shoulders.....no lie.....same meridians as acupuncture.....just no needles) and shiatsu.......finger pressure not too dissimilar from acuptuncture....just no needles. Steven1 don't do no needles......

thanks Admin 1.......that data'll get me to move my ass over from my hooch at La Amistad over to Dunn Inn for the "service"......MAYBE somebody will finally show me around the place and try to sell me a room....NOBODY has ever tried to give me a tour of rooms; show me what awaits me; or offerred me a "deal". Not ONE TIME.....even when "that guy" was there......perhaps now??? I'll check back in in a couple of months.....after "Halloweeny" and report........somebody please remind me......I'm an old, fat, fuuck....and forget shit.....I need "A Teamers" and "Goodfella" types to remind me when to take my medication(s)......hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaa :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :P

PS: Is someone able to PM me a photo of this massage artist, please? What are we working with here? 229lb tv Momma......or flaca or what? Pm is discrete......

October tica of the month photo#15223 -15246

cheers,
Attila

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:42 am 

About a year ago she gave me an hour massage and she is excellent, similar to the techniques of a full medical massage. I did not ask for the finish although I wanted to because she is hot, but she is Guy's girlfriend and I believe in "honor amongst thieves" stupid me. BTW, Guy gave me the green light but I just can't do that to a friend. That's just me, naive I know.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:24 am 

Believe it or not she speaks good english and even though her massage is relaxing I did not fall asleep and so we talked a lot about her work and how guys pestered her to do the deed at the end.
She is cute and i can see how after nearly an hour a persons interest begins to rise ! :D :D :D

There is nothing either good or bad
but thinking makes it so.
HAMLET

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:37 am 
Site Admin

Yorleny can now be found at the Hotel Mona Lisa as the House masseuse! For a legitimate massage Please stop by the Hotel Mona Lisa and book your appointment.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:05 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Admin 1 wrote:
Yorleny can now be found at the Hotel Mona Lisa as the House masseuse! For a legitimate massage Please stop by the Hotel Mona Lisa and book your appointment.

This is making my decision of where to stay next month a little easier. Thanks!