www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:46 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Sure happy endings are available.....just arrange a chica from the SL bar area to come to your room in one hour. They're everywhere; they're everywhere. Get your massage and then your happy ending. :roll: :D

Is low self esteem a prerequisite for being a good Ho or is it a result? ;-)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:27 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Gentlemen,

For massage with "Happy Ending" at this point in time SL recommends HLH with the current management and setup they have!

For an outstanding Thai massage give us a try. The reviews have been quite good. In fact I have not heard a bad one.

Bill

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No "Sex tourism or travel" promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided any compensation for this hopefully entertaining contribution. Any posts regarding any event or hotel item are just my humble opinions only.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:23 pm 

Just back from 17 days in Thailand… and I miss my daily massage more than anything! … yes, I said anything. :shock:

Thai massage at the SL may actually get my ass back to CR for a weekend :D … and LD, no we have not meet, but I will certainly look you up the next time I get to LA. 8)
It’s interesting to hear of the hybrid Thai/oil technique that is being used; that is what many of the high volume massage places (non sexual) places in Pattaya are using on the hordes of Russian tourists that have descended on Thailand… its great!

I had a 1st for me in my massage repertoire this past trip… 4 hands (2 TGs) for 2 hours of exactly what you describe as the hybrid technique with an emphasis on the head & shoulders at the end… blew me away. Ummm…and yes one did take care of the little head while the other massaged my scalp. I did a 4 hand massage 3 times, and after the first time I did not want to waste any of the time getting off… the massage was that good. So LD, when you get your staff up to speed and get some new ones trained, I will gladly come down to help develop the 4 hand massage. :lol:

Once again, Bill and the Sportsmen’s are taking the extra step to just get it right! :!: :!: :!:

Mendo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:20 pm 

the girls are happy to do four hands on request.
the whole happy ending issue is kind of too bad because we lost mariella a couple of weeks ago. she was not familiar with the scene and thought she could handle it but the pressure was too much and she quit.
so we are training a new girl and it takes time to not only to train but find out if she has the tools and mentality to learn this talent.
it is definetly possible to hurt someone in this type of massage so we try to be as thorough as possible in vetting a girl. but losing mariella was was absolutely a setback. if some of the guys this week received a less than deep massage i apologize but i can´t just grab a new massuese out of thin air.
i can tell you that they really enjoy their work, and given the chance to do it most all i have spoken with have received the benefit of a truly intense and physical massage.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:31 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

typing on Gogo internet on my way to sportsmans tonight for 7 night stay. Have spent 3 months per year in Thailand the last 7 years so eager to be able to get a real massage while in CR. Wondering if any of the current staff can do deep tissue? Light touch is like no massage at all. Who do you suggest? I will be in feliciadad i think. btw going rate in most of thailand is 400 baht for 2 hours...but we're not in thailand. No happy ending OR tom yum!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:25 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

do you need to make a reservation for a massage?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:34 am 

not necessary but it helps make sure the time you want is blocked out for you. closed on monday. you can make a reservation through the SL website or by calling them. will have the website up by this time next week.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:27 am 

I've gotten several Thai Massage sessions and I thought they were very deep tissue. I got the "medium" as Bill suggested and it was enough for me. I think the "hard" would leave me needing a wheelchair to get to the taxis at the front door. I always make reservations to make sure she is available (I can't remember her name at the moment).

Man I'm living life like a great white shark swimming with minnows! It's all about panocha, great scotch, fine cigars, loud-ass rock music and speed, speed, speed - plus spending as much time as possible in paradise on earth, Costa Rica!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:23 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

39 dollar massages in downtown DC ? i hate to see the women you hang out with. :shock: most places charge over 100 an hour.......

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:43 pm 

New Special for Valentines Day!

Just in time for Valentines Day!
A relaxing two person massage for you and your favorite girl. One hour of intensive Thai style message for each of you. Enjoy the sauna together and enjoy a glass of Champagne & chocolate covered strawberries in the relaxing Mansion section of Sportsmens Lodge...All for $100

Happy Valentines Day!

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No "Sex tourism or travel" promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided any compensation for this hopefully entertaining contribution. Any posts regarding any event or hotel item are just my humble opinions only.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:57 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

If you like "regular" massages and want to try something different on your trip, give this a try. I get the normal Swedish massages at home and this was a great change. Some of the positioning can be a bit awkward as I had never had a Thai massage before. But I highly recommend Ingrid who gave me mine. She said she spent three months studying before giving massages. I felt fantastic after.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:47 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

I tried it and the massage was excellent. I will be back in October and planning to use it everyday. Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:01 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Sportsmans has an alternative for an excellent massage. Don't forget the Nicas Anna and Raquel who hold a semi-permanent spot by the doorway near the kitchen. They both give a great massage as well as a very "happy" and incredible ending. These are 2 truly sweet as well as accomidating girls who have a well earned reputation for excellence. :D :lol: :P :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:42 pm 

Gentlemen,

Bambu Thai Massage Special at the Sportsmens Lodge Spa

We are announcing a new September special.

1-Manicure
1-Pedicure
1-15 minute sauna
1-One hour Thai massage

ALL for $70

Also;
1-Hour Thai massage $45

Enjoy the specials this month September only!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:34 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

You can see by my earlier post I have already enjoyed the massage....hoping that this special will be extended through Oct when I will be there again....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next