www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:56 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

If any of you have moved to CR from the USA or Canada and you date working girls I have a question.
Do the people in your neighborhood eventually figure out you do not have a girlfriend and are seeing prostitutes? If so do they get mad at you and give you the cold shoulder or say negative things to you?
If this is the case do you live in a Gringo community in CR or more of a community of Costa Ricans?

Last time I stayed at Baldi Springs I met a group of people from the US and talked with them. Then I went back to my room and came out with the Tica I took there who is about 26 yrs old. I am 52. They then pretended they did not know me although I did not attempt to talk to them. I was also on Jaco beach in an open air restaurant right on the beach. I was with a very hooterific Tica who is about 27. I saw there was a middle aged guy from the USA there with a very ugly wife and she kept glowering at me like she was all wee weed up about it. So I chuckled at her a little.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:01 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

floridajohny wrote:
If any of you have moved to CR from the USA or Canada and you date working girls I have a question.
Do the people in your neighborhood eventually figure out you do not have a girlfriend and are seeing prostitutes? If so do they get mad at you and give you the cold shoulder or say negative things to you?
If this is the case do you live in a Gringo community in CR or more of a community of Costa Ricans?

Last time I stayed at Baldi Springs I met a group of people from the US and talked with them. Then I went back to my room and came out with the Tica I took there who is about 26 yrs old. I am 52. They then pretended they did not know me although I did not attempt to talk to them. I was also on Jaco beach in an open air restaurant right on the beach. I was with a very hooterific Tica who is about 27. I saw there was a middle aged guy from the USA there with a very ugly wife and she kept glowering at me like she was all wee weed up about it. So I chuckled at her a little.

I have been stared down while by the old dried up behatches years ago while having breakfast with my chica. Just ignore them. Don’t engage.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:20 am 

floridajohny wrote:

I've spent some time living CR, and now in Colombia. Yeah, there will always be some people who will give you the stink eye, but it's not the taboo thing that it is in the USA. I've never had anyone say anything negative to my face about it. The best thing is to just ignore anyone who is disapproving. I live in a condo building that's mostly white-collar Colombians (lawyers, business owners, etc.). My neighbor is a retired lawyer in his early 60s who has seen me show up with girls occasionally. I always got the feeling he was going to say something, but he never did. Then one day I caught him coming home with a 20-something in the shortest dress I'd seen in months. I'm guessing it was his niece.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:54 am 

Seraph wrote:
floridajohny wrote:

I've spent some time living CR, and now in Colombia. Yeah, there will always be some people who will give you the stink eye, but it's not the taboo thing that it is in the USA. I've never had anyone say anything negative to my face about it. The best thing is to just ignore anyone who is disapproving. I live in a condo building that's mostly white-collar Colombians (lawyers, business owners, etc.). My neighbor is a retired lawyer in his early 60s who has seen me show up with girls occasionally. I always got the feeling he was going to say something, but he never did. Then one day I caught him coming home with a 20-something in the shortest dress I'd seen in months. I'm guessing it was his niece.

I think that everyone knows it goes on. But they don't want it in their face. Women are the same there as in our home places, and they don't like the idea of prostitution generally. Because it is a threat to their trump card...sex. I think that is the primal resentment that women feel about sex for money. It gets covered by religious ideas, and lots of other ideas, but it is generally abhorrent to women.

As for the guys, yep, often they go to the casas or pensiones or maybe to other clubs, but they don't flaunt it, don't do it publicly, and especially don't ever want their wives to know.

So when they see a gringo in public with a much younger woman they see it as arrogant, as morally unacceptable, and generally as an insult to their own culture of discretion, albeit a culture with sex happening everywhere.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:41 pm 

1. Ticos will never, ever, 100% accept you. You will always be considered an ATM, even among those who befriend you. This has nothing to do with the hobby. Don't take it personally you are rich, elite, and a Ch*ld of privilege, regardless of your self-identity in the USA. Nobody can beg like a Tico, don't call them on it.

2. Ticos are not as focused on p4p as gringos. The hobby is more likely to be looked down upon by other expats, especially the wives and recent arrivals. These mellow over time.

3. The social and economic status of the girls you bring over is more important than your relationship with them (hooker, girlfriend, tutor, cleaner, etc). This is even more a focus if you are in a mixed (family, student, yuppie) neighborhood/condo.

I live in an upscale condo with a lot of young professionals but very few Ch*ldren. I have had no problems at all, but I live a pretty mellow lifestyle. If I need a little rowdy time (sex party, bondage/toys, loud music) I use a love motel (motel Eden). They are reasonably priced, better equipped, and I am not giving ticas-gone-wild access to my home.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:13 pm 

floridajohny wrote:

Back in the day when the PRESIDENTE was chica friendly I was in the News Cafe with a nice chica and I was approached by a gringa who looked at me in disgust and said I hope that is your daughter. :P

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:32 pm 

Location: Sex Felony State (most other places p4p is just another day!)
Time to time I see older men with younger women in the U.S. and know what's going on but never would say "good job" to them in public or try and high five them. Just recently in "The condom store" in Dallas I saw about a 60 y/o man with a 20 something woman obviously not his daughter hehehehe.

I love being able to do it once I get outside U.S. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:16 pm 

Hank wrote:
floridajohny wrote:

Back in the day when the PRESIDENTE was chica friendly I was in the News Cafe with a nice chica and I was approached by a gringa who looked at me in disgust and said I hope that is your daughter. :P

I would say "What? I just pounded her for hours and got a great bj and spooeyyed all over her face...madam, I assure you she's not my daughter!!!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:41 pm 

Thanks for all the info and the name of the "Love" type motel. :)

This reminds me of the story where a woman at a party said to Winston Churchill " You Sir are DrunK"

Churchill: “Yes, madam, I am. And you are ugly. But tomorrow I will be sober.”

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:49 pm 

Netgems wrote:
Hank wrote:
floridajohny wrote:

I would say "What? I just pounded her for hours and got a great bj and spooeyyed all over her face...madam, I assure you she's not my daughter!!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:42 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

The ticos do their business in the pensions that few gringos will ever discover. They don't want to be seen in public, afraid they will be seen by a family member or someone they know.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:48 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Whats the difference in what we do in CR, Thailand, Columbia etc and being married ? NOTHING, We are just paying for a stinking hole.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:43 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Hank wrote:
floridajohny wrote:

i would have said "Lady, that's pretty sick, because I phucked her 3 times last night, and again this morning. Personally Ma'am, i'm offended by you saying that. She's actually my niece, lol."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:57 pm 

I never had any problems with Costa Ricans, when they see my 26 y/o favorita with me, they know the score, and when we go out, she wears normal clothes.

I think locals don't like seeing a ho with a skirt up her arse and her boobs bursting out, a pound of make up and 6 inch stilettos with a staggering wheezing geezer.

When I lived in Florida, my last years I was in the habit of developing and training and maintaining "sugar Babi*s".

One Puerto Rican hottie I had, we went to a Cuban restaurant often, and we had a favorite waitress, an older Cuban lady. She would order in perfect Spanish and I would stumble through my basic Spanish for fun, they all spoke perfect English.

One time right after our meal, she insisted going outside to have a cigarette. Our waitress came with the check, she knew us well, and inquired as to her whereabouts.

Disgusted...I said "she has to have her damn cigarette after eating!" to which she replied, "I know, my daughters smoke, too, in spite of everything I told them".

Then she seemed surprised, she said "I would have thought her mother would have taught you better Spanish, she speaks it perfectly!"

Haha, all this time she was thinking she was my daughter...

Why tell her the truth and ruin a good waitress who loves to see us...?

I said nothing, maybe I mumbled some excuse about me "always working" and not having time, lol... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:25 pm 

floridajohny wrote:
Thanks for all the info and the name of the "Love" type motel. :)

This reminds me of the story where a woman at a party said to Winston Churchill " You Sir are DrunK"

Churchill: “Yes, madam, I am. And you are ugly. But tomorrow I will be sober.”

Also my personal favorite, an old hag was badgering him, she said "If you were my husband, I would put poison in your tea!"

To wit he replied "And madam, if you were my wife...I would drink it... :mrgreen: