www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Marry a Costa Rican
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:05 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Make sure you pick one with a large family, preferably with several lawyers.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:14 pm 

What Boynton said.
And try to purge the M word from your vocabulary, You'll be a lot happier.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:53 pm 

It's 10 to one odds it'll end very badly...for you!

I know 9 guys who did it and suffered beyond comprehension for their folly, so maybe if you hurry you can be number 10 and be the lucky one... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:26 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

You do realize that you're posting this question to a whore mongering forum? These guys are not exactly proponents of wedded bliss.
I have been married to a tica for over 14 years, and though there are the occasional problems, nothing like my gringa experiences.
This might be obvious, but don't base your actions on this issue by the opinions of men whose only relationships are with whores.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:27 pm 

loufa1 wrote:
You do realize that you're posting this question to a whore mongering forum? These guys are not exactly proponents of wedded bliss.
I have been married to a tica for over 14 years, and though there are the occasional problems, nothing like my gringa experiences.
This might be obvious, but don't base your actions on this issue by the opinions of men whose only relationships are with whores.

And yet you're on this site. :?

Oh, I get it, you're saying "Men whose ONLY relationships are with hoz"...Nowwwww I get it...lol... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:34 pm 

The OP joined the site in February of this year, 5 whole months ago. His first post was about how his favorite pastime is "looking for coke pellets around the house the next day after a night of fire coke". Now he is contemplating marriage to a Tica. I'm just thinking he should give it a bit more time and just rent for a while.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=52771&p=595219#p595219

We don't want a repeat of the "Married then abandoned" situation. But then maybe Paco can introduce him to a nice Nica.
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=52998

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:03 am 

ncplayer wrote:
Please Paco, introduce me to a nice nica. Just shooting the breeze ladies. Don't get your panties in a wad.

I go commando, the occasional case of sweddy balls, but never a wad.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:38 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Boynton wrote:
Make sure you pick one with a large family, preferably with several lawyers.

I could not agree more.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:08 pm 

ncplayer wrote:
Boynton wrote:
ncplayer wrote:
Please Paco, introduce me to a nice nica. Just shooting the breeze ladies. Don't get your panties in a wad.

I go commando, the occasional case of sweddy balls, but never a wad.

Alright now cheese balls.

I have been married to a Rica for over 10 years. We have K*ds and live in both Miami and Escazu.

My criteria years ago:

She needs to have a job
She need to be middle class or higher
No English. She taught me Spanish. K*ds are bilingual.

We spend maybe 1 month per year in CR. The rest in Miami. She can be a large pain in the ass but all women are like that. Her family doesn't veg me for money. I play tennis with her brother who is an engineer like me.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:51 pm 

A rare success story. I am honestly happy for you!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:05 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

"Always rent or lease anything that flies, fuks, or floats. Your return on investment will be a nightmare at best if you buy."

"never trust a vegan woman. If she doesn't put meat in her mouth she isn't worth your time."

Both statements were sage advice from my grandmother, she was wise beyond her years...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:32 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

NCPLAYER,

you are coming from pu*sy prisonmy friend.....come down to CR a couple times and dont dothe same chica twice.

Rent a diff one every night and have fun!

Than go to Colombia and pay half us much!

It's fun,it's mongering!

btw, dont look for a girlfriend.....not a good idea. +100 what GOOFY said!

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:08 am 

Netgems wrote:

I know 9 guys who did it and suffered beyond comprehension for their folly, so maybe if you hurry you can be number 10 and be the lucky one... :mrgreen:

I want to hear about the suffering and you would be edifying the masses. Please do tell!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:49 pm 

Rolleratnight wrote:
Netgems wrote:

I want to hear about the suffering and you would be edifying the masses. Please do tell!

I got a million stories, here's one.

A friend of mine, multi millionaire, very savvy intelligent guy, he comes here and enjoys the hobby, same as us, multiple hoz, a favorite here and there, living the good life.

Like so many fools, he gets "lonely" and starts to see a mirage, a blur between a ho and a real girlfriend.

He finds a ho house run by a Tico, and finds one there he decides he likes. These girls owe the pimp for various reasons and stay in the brothel, each has her own room.

He approaches the pimp, a shady underworld type you really don't want to annoy and says he really likes this one, and how much would he have to pay if the pimp lets him take her.

The pimp says a fee, several thousand, based on the loss of expected revenue, he agrees and gives the pimp a down payment and says he'll pay in installment, if she turns bad, he will bring her back, if good he will pay the pimp on a monthly basis over time.

So he takes her home, convinces himself they are in love, and marries her!!! Now she has access to 1/2 his multi million dollar estate and after a few years of behaving, can now legally claim 50%.

So after a few years of wedded bliss, she makes his life miserable, a bickering demanding little bitch, he showered her and of course her mooch lowlife family with 10's of thousands of dollars, I think all of them down to 3rd cousin twice removed got a piece of him.

Now she leaves from time to time to stay with relatives and travel for months on end, him paying all travel expenses, of course, and won't give him sex, and is just a nasty shrew among nasty shrews.

He tolerates it and bitches, knowing if he dumped her she hits him hard in the wallet, and turns his world upside down, he has property and investments so not easy to just write a check and send her packing.

So he supports her and her various family members and grins and bears it, and when she's home, they sleep together but she's become such a nasty entitled viper, delivers no sex, not even a blo or hand job.

We were sitting around with some other friends one evening, and one friend brought up how a ho moved in with a guy and got her thug gang member druggy boyfriend to come over and kill the sucker and take everything and run.

I remarked to him, "Damn, that lucky guy, he got out of his misery fast, you're still suffering years later!!!" He wasn't amused but that's who I am, that's the kind of thing I say to these chumps, lol... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:09 pm 

Netgems wrote:
Rolleratnight wrote:
Netgems wrote:

I got a million stories, here's one.

A friend of mine, multi millionaire, very savvy intelligent guy, he comes here and enjoys the hobby, same as us, multiple hoz, a favorite here and there, living the good life.

Like so many fools, he gets "lonely" and starts to see a mirage, a blur between a ho and a real girlfriend.

He finds a ho house run by a Tico, and finds one there he decides he likes. These girls owe the pimp for various reasons and stay in the brothel, each has her own room.

He approaches the pimp, a shady underworld type you really don't want to annoy and says he really likes this one, and how much would he have to pay if the pimp lets him take her.

The pimp says a fee, several thousand, based on the loss of expected revenue, he agrees and gives the pimp a down payment and says he'll pay in installment, if she turns bad, he will bring her back, if good he will pay the pimp on a monthly basis over time.

So he takes her home, convinces himself they are in love, and marries her!!! Now she has access to 1/2 his multi million dollar estate and after a few years of behaving, can now legally claim 50%.

So after a few years of wedded bliss, she makes his life miserable, a bickering demanding little bitch, he showered her and of course her mooch lowlife family with 10's of thousands of dollars, I think all of them down to 3rd cousin twice removed got a piece of him.

Now she leaves from time to time to stay with relatives and travel for months on end, him paying all travel expenses, of course, and won't give him sex, and is just a nasty shrew among nasty shrews.

He tolerates it and bitches, knowing if he dumped her she hits him hard in the wallet, and turns his world upside down, he has property and investments so not easy to just write a check and send her packing.

So he supports her and her various family members and grins and bears it, and when she's home, they sleep together but she's become such a nasty entitled viper, delivers no sex, not even a blo or hand job.

We were sitting around with some other friends one evening, and one friend brought up how a ho moved in with a guy and got her thug gang member druggy boyfriend to come over and kill the sucker and take everything and run.

I remarked to him, "Damn, that lucky guy, he got out of his misery fast, you're still suffering years later!!!" He wasn't amused but that's who I am, that's the kind of thing I say to these chumps, lol... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ahh he brought her to the USA? Well, those who have the most to lose - DO!