All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:33 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

YO!!
http://youtu.be/MEDB4xJsXVo
\ :P /

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:51 pm 

What BLISS that kind of funk is, PacoLoco. Bluntly (drum roll for heresy): better than a sloppy seconds cunt..... 8) ; even better than a fresh bird of the night who's chosen to take that "easy" way of making money.....
PacoLoco wrote:

"Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the over-compensations for misery. And, of course, stability isn't nearly so spectacular as instability. And being contented has none of the glamour of a good fight against misfortune, none of the picturesqueness of a struggle with temptation, or a fatal overthrow by passion or doubt. Happiness is never grand."
- Aldous Huxley, Brave New World, Ch. 16

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 4:54 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

This started out as a good thread and ruined by [recent posters].

***EDIT OUT PERSONAL ATTACK***

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 7:25 pm 
Site Admin

Hey guys,

PLEASE refrain from personal attacks. Please, please, please.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:26 pm 

In another thread ( viewtopic.php?f=7&t=45499&p=520041#p520041 ) , poster Icantstayaway put the puzzle together relative to living in Costa Rica thusly:

Icantstayaway wrote:
Quote:
Climb up the nearest hill and watch the sunset.
My knees are shot out so hills put me on bed rest for days.

Take a run along the beach.
The beaches have raw sewage and I'm allergic to crabs, if one bit me, I'd probably not make it. Plus I need to watch for broken glass. Being a diabetic, a cut on the foot could lead to an amputation
Walk though the forest.Where have you been, with all the violence in the jungle areas, I'll pass. Don't you recall the home invasions, They took over an entire hotel and robbed everyone. I'm not going away from my local area where I'm safe.

Go dance like a maniac to some techno music.Thats for the K*ds on extasy. See wikipedia on the ill effects of those type of drugs.
Jump in a freezing cold lake.Now that's funny ! You gonna be there with a defibrillator to bring me back ?
Shoot a gun,No Thanks, people that own guns are 80% more likely to be the victim of gun violence.

climb a mountain, Again, my knees !

run around in the local park like a K*D. Your trying to get me arrested. I stay away from minors

Climb on the roof of your building and watch the stars. lol these tin roofs, I'll pass. Couldn't get pass the razor wire anyway.

Walk up to strangers and just say hello.My brother picked up a stalking charge doing this. I dont need a plack on my house or an ankle braclet

"Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the over-compensations for misery. And, of course, stability isn't nearly so spectacular as instability. And being contented has none of the glamour of a good fight against misfortune, none of the picturesqueness of a struggle with temptation, or a fatal overthrow by passion or doubt. Happiness is never grand."
- Aldous Huxley, Brave New World, Ch. 16

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:42 pm 

Paco Loco, good stuff man!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:25 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Steven1 wrote:
There is no "we" or "us": You speak for yourself and yourself alone. Period. Same for and with me.

What I know is one does not have to jump off a 20 story building to know one doesn't want to do it.

I do note that when the shitt hit the fan for you medically, you fled to the USA to get the problem under control, eh?

I've spent more time than I care to relate relative to Costa Rica and the entire out house of a dung heap that makes up what is commonly referred to as Central America. So what if I don't live in a scrub apartment, spending my days pretending I'm "young" and paying tarts to yank my junk? You don't know where I go or what I do when I'm in Costa Rica or even that region of the world and it's actually none of your simple simon business. Suffice to say it does not center around bragging about knowing the names of all the hags I've shagged or the money I've wasted; or the whereabouts of some obscure jizz room which was cleaned two years ago; or the ever dying soul that rots as one K*ds oneself that Costa Rica is some manner of paradise. :roll: Again, big deal. To and for me? That ain't no legacy and no airman ought to be proud of it.

What you've written is simply your own rationalization for why you stay in the Grade D banana republic. Writing such dribble is cheap therapy for you is it, eh? Nothing more and nothing less. And Costa Rica's "growth" is only for the few:

However, inequality rose (Gini coefficient went from .422 in 2006 to .439 in 2009) as growth largely benefited skilled labor, and secondary education lags, especially among Costa Rica’s poor.
As a consequence of the global financial crisis in 2008 the country’s economy registered a decline of 1.3% of GDP in 2009. In response, the Government increased its spending in social and labor-intensive infrastructure, helping the economy recuperate to a 4.7% GDP growth in 2010. http://www.worldbank.org/en/country/costarica/overview

Voting is a joke: What happens after Fric or Frac (they're all cut from the same cloth) "takes office" is what is meaningful: Try "participatory democracy" and watch how quickly you're rounded up and "dealt with". Since you have such disdain for the USA, why not renounce your citizenship and become a Tico passport carrying bona fide genuine like real deal?

Since you're in the "true Costa Rica" so much, I know that means you're not drinking the water, eh? Nobody I know who lives in this barrio or that barrio drinks the water unless it's from a bottle or taken from the employer's five gallon cooler. And that's just for starters. Some people think Syria is Nirvana just as some people believe Benin is great. So you *think* CR is "the bomb". Good for you. Still, *thinking* something and *knowing* something are 2 different things.

There are a lot of expats in CR that are S-T-U-C-K: They're in so deep they can't get back to the USA; stuck with property holdings they can't give away, let alone sell.....sold to them by North American real estate agent(s) who had their USA licenses yanked for one infraction after another so they come to "paradise" where there is no regulation in practice. And then there are those who are just simply stuck....with no where to go; no real family ties either due to deaths or estrangement; no motivation; lack of insight and/or the ability to act upon it; no money to set up shop back in the USA for 1st and last months rent + damage deposit and all the other expenses; blah, blah, blah.

Great for you that you *think* CR is a "....great place......". I think it's a great place to VISIT. And when you take off your rose colored glasses, perhaps your perspective might get modified such that a 71 year old guy begins to focus on something other than massage parlor pussssy or pretending one is Peter Pan. :wink: :idea:

This guy needs to go to gringo gulch and relieve some stress!
It amazes me how many "internet tough guys" feel the need to hijack threads.

Climb back in your waambulance and go honor emperor obama. I will take corruption in Costa Rican Government every day and twice on Sunday over the stupidity and laziness of the US citizens and the bold face lies of US politicians.

Either way, there was some good info before you showed your ass. Please STFU and lets get back on topic. Thanks for your cooperation.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:01 am 

Nice thread 8) So much thought & so descriptive. Reading between the lines lots of good info here.

For me the USA & CR are both fantastic places! Just have to know how to cherry pickem!

"Run Silent Run Deep"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:17 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

WoW! :shock: Reading thru this section and that guy driving the Waahhhmbalance really Harshed my Mellow! :mrgreen:

That's like, your opinion, Man! You're Outta Line Donny!!!