www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Partners for a Condo
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:23 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I own a nice 3 bedroom (2 master bedrooms) 3,000 sqft condo, furnished with 5 bath rooms (modern lavatories) and a 2 car enclosed garage in the LaJolla Condominium in Belen. It’s close to the Cariari Mall exit on the Autopista and near the Marriott hotel. It’s a secure, gated community with 2 armed guards at night. I’ve owned it for the past 1½ years.

I would like to find two monger partners above age 50, unmarried, nonsmokers, with no young Ch*ldren who prefer a place other than a hotel to hang out when they are in Costa Rica.

I’m not interested in a structured time share, but rather a shared ownership by three like minded guys (me and 2 others) who can enjoy partying together and chasing women in CR.

I’m looking for two guys who can reliably cover their share of the costs for a full time maid, condo fees, maintenance, electric, telephone etc. (Approx $700 per month total) I have created an office in one room with US based VOIP telephone so that I can keep up with my US biz while in CR. However, I can only be in CR a few weeks at a time perhaps every 6 weeks or so. I’m looking for two other like minded guys who can enjoy the condo both when I am in the US or even if I am in CR. Of course the ideal guys are those who visit CR on business/pleasure for one to two weeks at a time and not those who live here full time.

Here’s a link to the condominium website. Most of the interior photos on the website were taken from my condo. http://lajolla.co.cr

Send me a PM with your contact information if this is of interest to you. The price is $100,000 plus an advance deposit of operating costs. However, I’m looking for guys that I can trust to carry their share of the costs, enjoy clean and nice surroundings with a pool and have a healthy outlook on life. I’ll be in CR April 17th thru April 21st and then back June 18th thru July 7th and would like to meet those who are interested. No interest in rental tenants.

Is low self esteem a prerequisite for being a good Ho or is it a result? ;-)

Last edited by Lennydo on Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.