www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Saying No to pu*sy
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:22 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Fellas, I trust I’m not alone but if this happens to you, it is critical we maintain strength and frame.

Allow me to extrapolate. Yesterday, I posted about my most recent trip being the best time I’ve ever had out of the five I’ve been to CR. It was Fan-phuckin-tastic!

Of course, there is no light without darkness.

So I’m sitting at the bar at the SL and a sexy blonde sits beside me. Her face is a 6.5, maybe 7, but her body is slamming. She agrees to no condom bj but covered when doing the jiggy. All good.
Fast-forward to my room and the moment of truth and she says she doesn’t sucky sucky without a condom. I’m like, WTF? Then, calmly, GTFO. I didn’t give her a penny.

Guys, the only reason she did that is because she’s been getting away with it. If you’ve both agreed to whatever you’ve agreed to and then she changes her mind when you’re in a vulnerable position, you need to tell her to GTFO. Period. That was bullshit what happened.

Don’t let them get away with this. It’s ok to say no to pu*sy. There’s another one 20 feet away. We MUST unite as a Brotherhood.

Guys, strength and honor!

Post subject: Re: Saying No to pu*sy
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:12 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Good point. I’ve had them try that before, so I just say “Ok, I’ll see ya later, bye.” They change their mind quick after that. They’ll take what we give them.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:12 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Location: Sex Felony State (most other places p4p is just another day!)
I am very firm with this too!

I had one in TJ DEMAND payment up front and she did not budge the first time I ordered her to. Then I threatened to call Cascadas security and she got the message. And at least a couple similar instances in CR.

I might know the blond (dyed hair) that you are talking about. Is she taller and has some blemishes or small moles on her face? Someone else on here complained about the one I'm thinking about the last time I was in CR 2 long years ago. I saw the one I'm thinking about raise 2 fingers to a monger talking to her. 2 fingers as in dos cien and her face maybe 6.5 at best!

Thank you for reporting your incident.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:40 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

A friend of mine who is a 12+ year veteran of travel to Costa Rica and the hobby said he took a new approach with the "Guests" he had invited to his room for action during his trip to SJ in February 2023.
After negotiating the services to be performed and associated compensation, he clarified the arrangement as follows:
(For illustrative purposes only). They had agreed to bbbj and covered full service for $100. He said he then explained to the provider that the agreement between them was a "Base Rate" of $80 and the additional $20 would be provided if indeed there was bbbj. He said he was tired of the chicas agreeing to certain specific activities that were then not provided in the room and of course they were still expecting $100 payment.

I thought this was a great idea and plan on implementing it myself during my next trip to SJ.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:54 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Great advice. It’s okay to say no fellas.

My recent experience at the Cocal in November 2022:

I will use some Spanish (my Spanish is by no means proper, I’m at best intermediate and look for ways to make my communication work with what I know and my vocabulary, but the chicas know what I’m getting at) for the guys who are still learning, real world experience:

Dayana and I (half Tica half Colombiana, she spoike decent English) agreed on terms (price, massage, positions, duration, oral natural etc) and headed to the Vista Mar condo I shared with 2 others. My mistake, (a bit too many red bull vodkas) I forget to inform her that I will pay when finished (pago cuando terminar). When we got to the room she asked for the money upfront.

The exchange went as follows:

“The money please?”

"Oh I'm sorry, I always pay after, I should have told you." (Lo siento, siempre pago despues, no lo hable eso)

"Oh well I ALWAYS get the money upfront."

"Lol well we have 2 nevers here for the first time. I never pay upfront and you never start without pay, one of us is losing" (tenemos dos nuncas aqui por la primera vez, yo nunca pago primero y usted nunca empieza sin paga, alguna esta perdiendo)

Silence for a couple seconds.

I told her, “Forget it (olvida lo) have a nice night, kisses (que tengas un buen noche, besos)”

She relented and said okay, show me the money at least. I opened the drawer under the tv, showed her the money, counted it out and put it back in the drawer, and said, “todo bien contigo ahorita?” (all well with you now?)

“Si baby”.

And all was well.

She gave me a great massage, full body, even my feet, she also rubbed her oily nalgas all up and down my back which was interesting. We proceeded to oral and 3 positions later I was finishing from behind.

Stand your ground fellas.

If she insists, yes it’s a hassle to start the process over and go through the same questions but it’s better for the community to act appropriately and not condone this type of behavior from the chicas.

Remember we have what they covet, la plata.

And I prefer plata over punani.