www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:35 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

EDIT: I realized that there are some details which might be helpful, which I put as a response further below.
I'm copying and pasting into this post, although it will make this post super long.

INITIAL POST:
Mid-thirties single male ...

Went to Costa Rica for the first time after a bad relationship ... didn't know what Jaco was about ... ended up there thinking it was a "party town" ...

This was in May of 2022.

Got there and realized that it's not a "party town" the way I was thinking it is ...

Decided to check out the local talent with a girl I saw on the street, then saw her the day after, and the day after.

She gave me her WhatsApp in the process, didn't really think I was going to communicate with her once I got back ... but it didn't really turn out this way.

The one thing that stuck out in my mind ... is that after the first time (and me giving her money) I saw her walk over to the convenience store and buy food and water with the money I gave her, gave me ... something ... I don't know what to call this feeling, I just felt bad for her and I guess got a glimpse into the poverty of these girls.

The thing is, Jaco was my last stop in CR before coming back home and I had honestly fallen in love with Costa Rica in general, I was dreaming of a life where I'd wake up early, surf ... then work remotely ... and then go out. I grew up where I live and honestly kind of tired of it.

This girl she knew I was coming back to CR and did EVERYTHING to make me fall for her, and I did ... I fell for her HARD. Obviously I'm posting on this board because I ended up helping financially, since May until now about ~20K Canadian in total ... I was such an idiot.

I learned of "mongering" and ... this board ... after I was in pretty deep. Let's just say, I found another guy's Facebook who is her real boyfriend ... and that shit hurts. The money ... doesn't hurt as much, but she put in SO MUCH EFFORT for me to fall for her, that it is straight up evil in my opinion. I literally cannot believe it ...

Hopefully, my story helps someone else not be as stupid as me. There's a lot of details I could type about the situation but ... it doesn't change the overall situation. I fell for hard, helped enough that she didn't have to "work", other people from Costa Rica reached out to me to tell me ... and I learned that she's been blowing a good amount of the money I sent to her on drugs and alcohol to party with her actual boyfriend.

The amount and depth of lies I was told, it was like ... this is her one special skill. Her actual profession is to portray herself with empathy and say she's in bad situations and make it seem completely believable ... with proof and everything ... but it did not matter. No matter how much I helped her ... it did not matter.

I am a sucker for people with dreams who are in bad situations in life, because I'm the same. I'm a self taught tech guy, doing okay for myself. I was a shithead when I was younger and only graduated high school, taught myself programming from Google and YouTube. So when I meet someone who is struggling in life, and tells me things like "I actually want to go to school to be ______" ... I fall for that shit ... but it was all a lie.

The worst thing is, as soon as she knew that I knew and that I no longer believe in her "promises", her and that dude are happily rubbing it in my face on Facebook, to cause me as much emotional damage as possible. And obviously ... it hurts a lot.

I'm still going to go back to Costa Rica, after I recover financially ... and I think I'll need to get with like a hundred of these girls to get over this situation emotionally. :(

F ... M ... L

COPIED FROM LATER POST BELOW:
Quote:
UUURRRGGGGHHHH, I'm typing this a second time because this site logged me out while I was typing.

Asco1410: I appreciate you standing up for me, thank you. I did not take Whitecat's response with offense, he is right as well and I expected some harsh responses.

But, simply labelling me a "fool" thinking that I was fooled so easily with just words would be inaccurate, I did not provide all of the details in my initial post and to be honest there are too many ... I don't want to type an entire essay.

However, there are some details I should've shared. So the noobs can understand how insanely strategic it can be.

I met her in May 2022, and secretly found all her Facebook accounts to see if I could trust her, and to be honest ... she would post about me (using my name) which made me file like it might be somewhat real. Because her friends and family were on her Facebook accounts, THIS is what made me drop my guard.

But in September, things changed, she stopped posting about me, and I suspected that she must have met someone local. Fine, shit happens ... long distance is tough regardless of the situation. She had no idea I had found her Facebook accounts anyway.

However, when I tried to leave, she did crazy things to convince me that what she feels for me is real. She would cut her self a lot, dripping blood ... she also drank pine oil and ended up in the hospital. I was sent video proof of all these things. I never in my life expected someone to go to such lengths to stick to a lie, but she did.

She always stuck to her lie, and acted exactly how a person who is being wrongfully accused would act. It did not matter if it was obvious, she would just involve additonal people (like her mom) to back her up. So yes, even her family got in on the lies.

Once she broke her phone on purpose and then used her moms to send me "proof" that she dropped her phone, and that she's in legal trouble from her younger years from selling drugs and needs the ability to be contacted by her lawyer and authorities, she didn't live with her mom which didn't help either. They would randomly see each other (I have been sent location proofs of where they all live as well, because I always asked for as much proof as possible once I started to suspect things) I sent her money two days later when I got paid for a new phone, in those two days she was happily cheating on me with this guy without having to message or call me.

Another time she claimed she had to get detained for 48 hours for the same legal trouble, her mom was in on the lie. She went to the place where she'd get detained in Alajuela and sent me a location, then travelled to see her local boyfriend in Batan. I was sent documents as proof of her legal trouble as well and the lawyer is also on her Facebook and is a real lawyer (I Googled him)

Keep in mind, I thought I was helping her with food, shelter, phone, food for her family because her dad passed away (which he actually did pass away at some point he's not in the picture), which I was sent proof that the money is being used for these things. But the money was also being used to get new tattoos, jewelry, drugs, alcohol, and clothes for her boyfriend and a nice diamond ring lol.

She ... bought ... the diamond ring between her and this guy with the money I sent :lol:
While she was handwriting me long poetry in Spanish :lol:

I basically paid her to have a boyfriend, get engaged, in a place I paid for her to rent and for the two to bang each other.

Fun times ...

So, how did I figure it out? and how did I know that this boy was not just a customer in the times that I could not help her? (Because I'm not rich ... and my previous relationship hurt my finances pretty nicely as well)

If you view my Facebook through a computer, the friends that show on the home page, and the friends that show up first on my friends page. They show up in these spots in this order because these are people I interact with the most. I did not know this at first, but I'm a tech guy so I picked up on this pattern and researched it. You don't know what type of interaction is happening ... but ... either they're messaging each other a lot or liking each other's photos or something, there's SOME interaction.

I confirmed this because an old ex of mine randomly started messaging me in October, and we talked for a while just for catching up and sure enough, if I viewed my own Facebook through a dummy account my own ex started showing up as the top friend (I don't use Facebook often).

So then, I saw this one guy showing up at the top using three different accounts. The first name was the same but the last names were different. But on one account it had both the same last names, which is how I knew the other two must be the same guy, his pictures confirmed it.

Account 1: First Name then Last Name #1
Account 2: First Name then Last Name #2
Account 3: First Name then Last Name #1 then Last Name #2

And on one of his accounts, there were pictures of him and her.

When I brought this up to her, her and her mother claimed the photos are 2 years old, that account is not really active. BUT eventually when she got a new tattoo a picture with her new tattoo popped up as well.

Furthermore, she seems to have pissed off a lot of local people as well, because eventually three other people reached out to me ... and sent me photos and videos of these two ... where the fingernails she had matched the days that she was either detained or gave me some other story. If it wasn't for these people, I may still have been trapped. Happily thinking that there is a girl in Costa Rica who is honest and loyal who just happened to have a tough life, who is waiting for me ... :lol:

There are a lot more details, a lot of things that happened ... a lot of back and forths ... but I think ... this is long enough of an essay for anyone to understand that the strategies used against you can be INTENSE, it can involve family, and it can even involve self damage.

I may just have run into an extreme psychopath ...

Last edited by yazk on Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:00 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

yazk wrote:
Mid-thirties single male ...

Went to Costa Rica for the first time after a bad relationship ... didn't know what Jaco was about ... ended up there thinking it was a "party town" ...

This was in May of 2022.

Got there and realized that it's not a "party town" the way I was thinking it is ...

Decided to check out the local talent with a girl I saw on the street, then saw her the day after, and the day after.

She gave me her WhatsApp in the process, didn't really think I was going to communicate with her once I got back ... but it didn't really turn out this way.

The one thing that stuck out in my mind ... is that after the first time (and me giving her money) I saw her walk over to the convenience store and buy food and water with the money I gave her, gave me ... something ... I don't know what to call this feeling, I just felt bad for her and I guess got a glimpse into the poverty of these girls.

The thing is, Jaco was my last stop in CR before coming back home and I had honestly fallen in love with Costa Rica in general, I was dreaming of a life where I'd wake up early, surf ... then work remotely ... and then go out. I grew up where I live and honestly kind of tired of it.

This girl she knew I was coming back to CR and did EVERYTHING to make me fall for her, and I did ... I fell for her HARD. Obviously I'm posting on this board because I ended up helping financially, since May until now about ~20K Canadian in total ... I was such an idiot.

I learned of "mongering" and ... this board ... after I was in pretty deep. Let's just say, I found another guy's Facebook who is her real boyfriend ... and that shit hurts. The money ... doesn't hurt as much, but she put in SO MUCH EFFORT for me to fall for her, that it is straight up evil in my opinion. I literally cannot believe it ...

Hopefully, my story helps someone else not be as stupid as me. There's a lot of details I could type about the situation but ... it doesn't change the overall situation. I fell for hard, helped enough that she didn't have to "work", other people from Costa Rica reached out to me to tell me ... and I learned that she's been blowing a good amount of the money I sent to her on drugs and alcohol to party with her actual boyfriend.

The amount and depth of lies I was told, it was like ... this is her one special skill. Her actual profession is to portray herself with empathy and say she's in bad situations and make it seem completely believable ... with proof and everything ... but it did not matter. No matter how much I helped her ... it did not matter.

I am a sucker for people with dreams who are in bad situations in life, because I'm the same. I'm a self taught tech guy, doing okay for myself. I was a shithead when I was younger and only graduated high school, taught myself programming from Google and YouTube. So when I meet someone who is struggling in life, and tells me things like "I actually want to go to school to be ______" ... I fall for that shit ... but it was all a lie.

The worst thing is, as soon as she knew that I knew and that I no longer believe in her "promises", her and that dude are happily rubbing it in my face on Facebook, to cause me as much emotional damage as possible. And obviously ... it hurts a lot.

I'm still going to go back to Costa Rica, after I recover financially ... and I think I'll need to get with like a hundred of these girls to get over this situation emotionally. :(

F ... M ... L

Dude, it sucks. I know it. But you may have gotten off somewhat easy. You found out it was a lie. Don't beat yourself up for having compassion and caring about her. Yep, she did not deserve what you tried to do for her, but that is on her not on you. So when I say you may have gotten off somewhat easy...

Goes like this. What if it was not a lie, or at least to this degree. You get in for a lot more, more time, more money. And it still turns out badly. You help her out, a lot. Her lifestyle changes. Now she lives on her own, not with her family. She has a K*D. She swears she loves you, etc. But it still doesn't work. Turns out you are not really soulmates, or whatever. Age difference, cultural differences, etc. etc. Now you're in for 100 grand, or more. And she now is dependent, and you can't afford it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:01 pm 

So you lost about $17,000 although I believe that while it was costly you learned an important lesson. You need to return to Jaco ASAP and experience some more ladies. She may have liked you but she has such a different way being brought up and she can't get away from the boyfriend that when she goes home he is always there. Don't take these chicas too seriously. Enjoy them and sample different chicas 3 nights in a row and you will forget the chica you had the problema with

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:03 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I been there done that too! I cured myself by spending 7 straight days with her at La Amistad. 4 days in, and I couldn't wait to never see her again!
You say they are rubbing it in your face on Facebook!?? How about blocking them or getting off Facebook!? I've lived happily for years and years without Facebook, Insta, etc!!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:47 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

yazk wrote:

F ... M ... L

Thanks for sharing, even though it hurts its valuable for new members to hear. Get back on that horse as soon as you can. Have fun in Costa Rica and other places around the world.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:44 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

You should look forward to seeing the look on that chicas face when you walk past her at the Cocal on your way to your room with another chica on your arm, again, and again, and again. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:41 am 

"A fool and his money are soon parted!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:12 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Whitecat wrote:

This is the reason why this board has gone to shit because everytime somebody has a hardluck story or say something about there experience they are ridiculed & throwed out in front of the bus! Whitecat I guess you are perfect & never had a bad experience. Until these types of attacks are stopped people will not posts there trip reports etc. Nobody cares about your cheap ass!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:17 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Asco1410 wrote:
Whitecat wrote:

This is the reason why this board has gone to shit because everytime somebody has a hardluck story or say something about there experience they are ridiculed & throwed out in front of the bus! Whitecat I guess you are perfect & never had a bad experience. Until these types of attacks are stopped people will not posts there trip reports etc. Nobody cares about your cheap ass!

UUURRRGGGGHHHH, I'm typing this a second time because this site logged me out while I was typing.

Asco1410: I appreciate you standing up for me, thank you. I did not take Whitecat's response with offense, he is right as well and I expected some harsh responses.

But, simply labelling me a "fool" thinking that I was fooled so easily with just words would be inaccurate, I did not provide all of the details in my initial post and to be honest there are too many ... I don't want to type an entire essay.

However, there are some details I should've shared. So the noobs can understand how insanely strategic it can be.

I met her in May 2022, and secretly found all her Facebook accounts to see if I could trust her, and to be honest ... she would post about me (using my name) which made me file like it might be somewhat real. Because her friends and family were on her Facebook accounts, THIS is what made me drop my guard.

But in September, things changed, she stopped posting about me, and I suspected that she must have met someone local. Fine, shit happens ... long distance is tough regardless of the situation. She had no idea I had found her Facebook accounts anyway.

However, when I tried to leave, she did crazy things to convince me that what she feels for me is real. She would cut her self a lot, dripping blood ... she also drank pine oil and ended up in the hospital. I was sent video proof of all these things. I never in my life expected someone to go to such lengths to stick to a lie, but she did.

She always stuck to her lie, and acted exactly how a person who is being wrongfully accused would act. It did not matter if it was obvious, she would just involve additonal people (like her mom) to back her up. So yes, even her family got in on the lies.

Once she broke her phone on purpose and then used her moms to send me "proof" that she dropped her phone, and that she's in legal trouble from her younger years from selling drugs and needs the ability to be contacted by her lawyer and authorities, she didn't live with her mom which didn't help either. They would randomly see each other (I have been sent location proofs of where they all live as well, because I always asked for as much proof as possible once I started to suspect things) I sent her money two days later when I got paid for a new phone, in those two days she was happily cheating on me with this guy without having to message or call me.

Another time she claimed she had to get detained for 48 hours for the same legal trouble, her mom was in on the lie. She went to the place where she'd get detained in Alajuela and sent me a location, then travelled to see her local boyfriend in Batan. I was sent documents as proof of her legal trouble as well and the lawyer is also on her Facebook and is a real lawyer (I Googled him)

Keep in mind, I thought I was helping her with food, shelter, phone, food for her family because her dad passed away (which he actually did pass away at some point he's not in the picture), which I was sent proof that the money is being used for these things. But the money was also being used to get new tattoos, jewelry, drugs, alcohol, and clothes for her boyfriend and a nice diamond ring lol.

She ... bought ... the diamond ring between her and this guy with the money I sent :lol:

I basically paid her to have a boyfriend, get engaged, in a place I paid for her to rent and for the two to bang each other.

Fun times ...

So, how did I figure it out? and how did I know that this boy was not just a customer in the times that I could not help her? (Because I'm not rich ... and my previous relationship hurt my finances pretty nicely as well)

If you view my Facebook through a computer, the friends that show on the home page, and the friends that show up first on my friends page. They show up in these spots in this order because these are people I interact with the most. I did not know this at first, but I'm a tech guy so I picked up on this pattern and researched it. You don't know what type of interaction is happening ... but ... either they're messaging each other a lot or liking each other's photos or something, there's SOME interaction.

I confirmed this because an old ex of mine randomly started messaging me in October, and we talked for a while just for catching up and sure enough, if I viewed my own Facebook through a dummy account my own ex started showing up as the top friend (I don't use Facebook often).

So then, I saw this one guy showing up at the top using three different accounts. The first name was the same but the last names were different. But on one account it had both the same last names, which is how I knew the other two must be the same guy, his pictures confirmed it.

When I brought this up to her, her and her mother claimed the photos are 2 years old, that account is not really active. BUT eventually when she got a new tattoo a picture with her new tattoo popped up as well.

Furthermore, she seems to have pissed off a lot of local people as well, because eventually three other people reached out to me ... and sent me photos and videos of these two ... where the fingernails she had matched the days that she was either detained or gave me some other story. If it wasn't for these people, I may still have been trapped. Happily thinking that there is a girl in Costa Rica who is honest and loyal who just happened to have a tough life, who is waiting for me ... :lol:

There are a lot more details, a lot of things that happened ... a lot of back and forths ... but I think ... this is long enough of an essay for anyone to understand that the strategies used against you can be INTENSE, it can involve family, and it can even involve self damage.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:54 pm 

yazk wrote:
Asco1410 wrote:
Whitecat wrote:

Fun times ...

I think Hank underestimated the number of chicas you will need to bang to get over this one. He said 3, I say at least 5. Better get to work.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:37 am 

Asco1410 wrote:
Whitecat wrote:

This is the reason why this board has gone to shit because everytime somebody has a hardluck story or say something about there experience they are ridiculed & throwed out in front of the bus! Whitecat I guess you are perfect & never had a bad experience. Until these types of attacks are stopped people will not posts there trip reports etc. Nobody cares about your cheap ass![/quote

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:27 pm 

A part of me wants to say, "jeez dude, what were you thinking? Oh I get it...you weren't!"

Listen, next time you come, pm me with these situations as you are in the beginning and I can advise you how to get out of them.

Another part of me admires your bravery and honesty in confessing all this to a group of skeptical old geezers, many who have been burned as well, but maybe no where near as bad as you...confession is good for the soul, they say...

I have been smart and maybe lucky in Costa Rica, nothing like this ever happened to me. There's a reason for that...

My life in Florida, before retiring here, starting with my ex wife, several girlfriends, and kept sugar Babi*s, have I got humiliating stories to tell, lol, and I always jumped in both feet knowing problems were afoot...and $17,000 to $20,000...sure wish I could have gotten off that easy, lol... :oops:

One example, this little sugar baby I was keeping was dealing drugs, unknown of course to me, and was always asking me to take her places she needed to shop, just run in and get one thing...etc., and she was bringing drugs and would meet her buyers in stores, telling me, "You can just wait in the car, sweetie, I'll be in and out!!!" :D

Yea, miraculously the cops never swooped down on her and also handed me 5 years as (an unwitting, dimwitted) accomplice...but let me tell you, when I got that tight 20 year old pu*sy curvy wild Puerto Rican big boob big plump rump who knows how to maneuver it home and in my bedroom for the night, all was right with the world...

She would stare into my eyes and say "Daddy, you know I neeeed you, you're all I got in this world, I'm so glad you found me, I know I can always trust you and you'll always love me and never leave me, and I know I sometimes cause problems but I want you to know I apreciate you...really...I dooooo!!!...now take your pu*sy, Daddy!!!

And, whatever she wanted...the daddy would get...wherever she wanted to go...the daddy would take her, lol :mrgreen:

Now maybe I can help you feel lucky...you see...it cost you, but you got away...let me repeat...you got away!!!

You see, I have a friend, allegedly smart, self made man, multi millionaire, no man could outwit him or outmaneuver him in any business deal. He finds this nasty ho, a classic sociopath, somehow convinces himself he's in love and that she gave a hell's damn about him and can't even blame drugs or alcohol, and marries her.

I guess in the beginning there were moments of bliss, happiness and joy, but time changes all, and now they sleep in the same bed and she hasn't given up the poon or given a blow in three years he says... :shock: :shock: :shock:

She bitches, complains, demands night and day, she got him to give 10's of thousands to her equally low life mooch relatives and K*ds, spends a ton, travels a lot...by herself or with one of her K*ds, not him, on his dime... :evil:

Basically if he divorced her she gets half of the hard earned multi million dollar estate which is complicated and would be much more of a problem divvying it up, so he stays with her, endures the nightmare, and laments his decision and dreams of the day he finally gets relief when he hits pay dirt... :oops: :cry: :evil:

So the point is...make lemonade out of lemons...you GOT AWAY!!!

Ummm...just sayin'...if you meet one and start thinking marriage, drop everything and pm me, I'll institute a crisis intervention on your behalf and get you back to the airport fast... :mrgreen:

Maybe because I learned from my self requested bad female experiences so much in real life, I know how to handle these ho situations here in fantasy life...

Best plan is to leave your emotions at home, come on down for a fantasy vacation of getting repeatedly laid and blown, if you feel sorry for any of them, pay them well and toss in an extra tip as you walk them to the Uber...

But don't forget the most important part...

Walk them to the Uber!!! :mrgreen:

Last edited by Netgems on Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:28 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

What done is done…trust me, many guys have gotten “clipped” down here but don’t post it on here. Live and learn. I made a lot of mistakes learning the ropes down here too…the most important thing is…learn from it and don’t fall for it again. And like Boyton and others have suggested…start smashing as many chicas you can to get over it :)))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:36 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Yazk, as Netgems and Boyton say above this frequently happens in spite of old guys with experience giving out regular warnings. It happened to me many years ago. I was planning to marry her and bring her to the US. I bought a house in CR and let her stay in it while I was in the US. I even bought the diamond ring! There was just something nice about waking up in the morning to a young smiling face who asks "Want a blowjob?" It will make you do stupid things.....I've seen me do it.

If you are curious about my story, search my old postings on CRT back to 2007. Good luck! I'm feeling fortunate that I did not get into the mess that Rolltide got into.

Is low self esteem a prerequisite for being a good Ho or is it a result? ;-)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:18 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Yazk as a newbie still myself thanks you for sharing your experience. I'm sure the many Hundreds that log in daily and contribute nothing to this forum, have similar stories but not enough guts to share.

Even reading old posts about Puta's wiping out Bank accts. the power of Poon can sometimes blur our vision and thinking, after reading a post like yours helps remind us all that this Hobby can be very costly.