www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:48 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Hank wrote:
WakingUp wrote:
For those of you who have had sugar relationships in Costa Rica...what did you pay, approx, on a monthly basis?

In the US they often want more than 4k USD a month. It's pretty crazy.

I talked with one and she was able to meet me at a Starbucks to collect $450 cash but she was busy and only had time to collect the money. :shock: She said she would then call me when she was available lol

Man some guys just don't get it! I met one at a restaurant and she was only $300. Gave me a hj under the table! I mean it was through my pants and I didn't come but it sure felt nice. She said we'd hook up again maybe this week. She eats a lot but that makes me happy.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:17 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Boynton wrote:
What is 'sugar dating'?

Sugar dating is something that would be would not make sense to a guy living in Costa Rica

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:48 pm 

Hank wrote:
Boynton wrote:
What is 'sugar dating'?

Sugar dating is something that would be would not make sense to a guy living in Costa Rica

It doesn't make sense anywhere. In CR, seeking has morphed into catfish and from looking at USASG in the states it is junkie-catfish.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:59 pm 

Location: Sex Felony State (most other places p4p is just another day!)
Hank wrote:
WakingUp wrote:
For those of you who have had sugar relationships in Costa Rica...what did you pay, approx, on a monthly basis?

I talked with one and she was able to meet me at a Starbucks to collect $450 cash but she was busy and only had time to collect the money. :shock: She said she would then call me when she was available lol

How did you get out of paying the $450 meet-n-greet fee or you didn't go?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:02 pm 

Hank wrote:
WakingUp wrote:

You didn't answer your phone, so she came back to the Starbucks looking for you. I told her you were back in the USA and that I was your stand in, so she paid off the debt ... with interest. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:37 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

I'm going to post this because I do use Seeking.com and have used it for some pretty amazing times over the past couple years.

Are there some $4k a month women on Seeking.com? Absolutely. Do they get that much? Absolutely. We're talking upper echelon US vagina here, living in major cities like NY, Miami, Philly, etc...

Have I ever paid that much? Hell NO!!! lol

My Results in past year (YMV) on Seeking.com:
------------------------------------------------------
Girl 1 - $300 PPM (Pay Per Meet) - Go to her house, she'd cook dinner, we'd watch a movie in bed, have sex for an hour or two, and then I'd head home.

Girl 2 - $600 per month allowance - She'd come to my place on Saturday morning and leave on Sunday morning. Just order in food, chill, have sex all weekend.

Girl 3 - $2400 per month allowance - Pick her up from college dorms on a Thursday night, she'd come and stay at my place until Sunday. Go out and do lots of different things together - like Museums, crappy diners, goat yoga, axe throwing, movies, live Wrestling matches, Aquariums, and any other "date" related event you can think of. It was a blast and we had a LOT of fun.

Girl 3 - $200 PPM - Comes to me, we go to dinner, come back to my place, and then she spends the night and leaves in the morning. Sex whenever I feel like it during that time. This was my evening last night :)

Girls 4-10 - $75 to $300 per Meetup/Weekend - Costa Rican girls I met who I can just pick based on looks and if they speak English. Here's where I find girls, with their friends who DO actually do lesbian things with each other, who are smoking hot 9/10's vs the 5/8's (pretend lesbians who don't touch each other lol) at Taormina/SL.

* Note: I did have 3 other RANDOM meetups, in the US, for dinner, head back to my place and have protected sex, they'd leave, and I never heard anything back from them. No cost to me except the dinner!

My own process (yours may vary):
---------------------------------------
I go to Seeking.com and pay $80 a month fee (easy to cancel)
Setup profile that says what I'm looking for without mentioning specifics that can get me banned
Add some photos of me with sunglasses/hats to Public and better photos of me to Private Photos
Find the girls that interest me and message them
If they are interested back then they will respond
Open up Private Photos to each other

If still interested, after seeing real photos, text two or three times about:
* If they have a car (easier for them to come to me)
* What their schedule looks like (see if it fits mine)
* If they read my profile and fit what I'm looking for (see if they are a fit for what I want)
* Tell them my weeding out process - Messages/Texts/Video Call/Meet & Greet Method
* Tell them I have plans meeting others for a week. Transparency & can lower what they ask in compensation.

If we're both still interested then Request we switch to Phone Texts (Google Voice) to discuss more details of an arrangement
* What they are looking for PPM (Pay Per Meet) or Allowance?
* Are they open to a couple of PPM's first - then Allowance (if they want allowance) to check on vibes
* Ask about bareback - last/regular sti testing - exclusivity
* Let them know PPM's/Allowances are at end of timeframes (weekly/biweekly/monthly) (Never pay up front!)
* How Much they are looking for and is it negotiable?

*** This is the usual make or break stage depending on what they are looking for. It's where I find out if they are thinking they are the $4k a month and if they are then I just walk away with a "Sorry, not interested" ***

* Now if Everything is still agreeable to both of us...
* Request a video chat (making sure they look like their photos on a live video call)
* Set Up a Meet & Greet with them - completely platonic, no expectations, and I remind them of my Meet & Greet Policy: "I will buy the dinner and give you gas money. This is a chance for both of us to see if there's physical chemistry between us.". (Never agree to pay a deposit or send them gas money before you meet in person)
* Meet them in person at agreed upon place/time
* Give them gas money up front
* I sit NEXT to them during dinner - not across. Provides a better chance to get the occasional touch (don't be creepy lol!) and closeness that will help determine if I feel *something* is there or not.
* Talk to them like it's a normal date
* I tip well and make sure they get a peek at my tip (shows I'm not cheap and care about service staff)
* Go home and sleep on it
* If I'm thinking it'll work out then I come back with an offer I'm comfortable with.
* Have a couple PPM's and see how the vibe is.
* I will either have a blast (my $2400 a month) or I'll think sex is good enough $300 PPM for a few times.
* Canceled my Seeking.com membership. Did not delete it. Women want SD's with experience and the longer you're a member the more likely you get responses.

While it's a longer process than hanging out at the Taormina or SL looking at the meat grinder vaginas (how many guys has that girl been with in the past 3 days?) - I do get a better quality woman off of seeking.com.

So, even if I were to go with my $2400 a month SB, it's for a hot young college girl every weekend, bareback sex, fun times, and lots of great stories.

Think about the total cost of a trip to CR for 5Days/4Nights. What's parking, plane ticket, hotel, transportation, paying the girl(s), dinners/drinks, and the incidentals going to be for the trip? I'm going to guess, if you're being frugal, $1700? If you want to live a little better then you're looking at $2000-$2500 for the entire trip. If you REALLY want to live it up then you're looking at $2500-$3000.

Now You Choose: Middle of the road $2000 for a weekend with different women OR $2400 for a month with a single hot college girl you can go bareback with for 4Days/3Nights every weekend?

Both scenarios have their pros/cons but if you're thinking that "sugar dating" is for idiots, then you're doing it all wrong :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:38 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

I see this thread from October got bumped. I don't have a problem paying for sex. But I do have a problem paying for time. I've made one, and only one, partial exception to that, depending on how you look at it. I can find legit dates for free, barring the possible cost of her food at dinner, etc... And those same dates won't lead to sex afterwards. Do I enjoy going on regular dates? Sure. Is it as satisfying as sex? Well, if it was, I wouldn't on this forum.

You can see the dilemma. There are some girls out there who are very reserved about their sexuality, either because their parents raised them as diehard religious fanatics, or they are simply uptight about their own bodies. Doesn't matter, the girls that are up for one night stands either aren't going to do it for free, unless you are VERY good looking. And the ones who would otherwise, very likely are not up to my standards.

I tried Seeking a few years ago, and never thought I would use it again. What I discovered during the past month is that the girls from other countries on Seeking, are nothing at all like the girls from the USA. Well, most of them anyway. The problem is you have to sift through a shit ton of scammers, fake profiles, and occasionally foreign girls who have the same goddamn attitude as American girls, though those are more rare. Plus there's girls who won't fit your criteria, be in the wrong location at the wrong time, or simply have a different objective / goal than you.

Thus far my experience has been that you can often find girls who want more than money for an hour of sex. But, in my case, I won't pay them for anything other than sex - though I might cover the cost of their transport or other expenses. And I'll never provide a monthly allowance. That to me is no different than signing a low term contract. And just like any other contract, it's very difficult to break. I personally know one guy who was blackmailed by his "sugar baby" after a situation like this. If you are seeing someone on a regular basis for months at a time, they will find a way to get enough information about you, to use it against you if their monthly source of income dries up. Will all of them choose to go down this route? No, but it becomes an increasingly risk proposition, when the easier thing to do is simply not sign a long term contract to begin with. Better off "pay as you go." No different from paying for your drinks by the round at the bar... why open a tab?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:59 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Kizomba305 wrote:
I see this thread from October got bumped. I don't have a problem paying for sex. But I do have a problem paying for time. I've made one, and only one, partial exception to that, depending on how you look at it. I can find legit dates for free, barring the possible cost of her food at dinner, etc... And those same dates won't lead to sex afterwards. Do I enjoy going on regular dates? Sure. Is it as satisfying as sex? Well, if it was, I wouldn't on this forum.

You can see the dilemma. There are some girls out there who are very reserved about their sexuality, either because their parents raised them as diehard religious fanatics, or they are simply uptight about their own bodies. Doesn't matter, the girls that are up for one night stands either aren't going to do it for free, unless you are VERY good looking. And the ones who would otherwise, very likely are not up to my standards.

I tried Seeking a few years ago, and never thought I would use it again. What I discovered during the past month is that the girls from other countries on Seeking, are nothing at all like the girls from the USA. Well, most of them anyway. The problem is you have to sift through a shit ton of scammers, fake profiles, and occasionally foreign girls who have the same goddamn attitude as American girls, though those are more rare. Plus there's girls who won't fit your criteria, be in the wrong location at the wrong time, or simply have a different objective / goal than you.

Thus far my experience has been that you can often find girls who want more than money for an hour of sex. But, in my case, I won't pay them for anything other than sex - though I might cover the cost of their transport or other expenses. And I'll never provide a monthly allowance. That to me is no different than signing a low term contract. And just like any other contract, it's very difficult to break. I personally know one guy who was blackmailed by his "sugar baby" after a situation like this. If you are seeing someone on a regular basis for months at a time, they will find a way to get enough information about you, to use it against you if their monthly source of income dries up. Will all of them choose to go down this route? No, but it becomes an increasingly risk proposition, when the easier thing to do is simply not sign a long term contract to begin with. Better off "pay as you go." No different from paying for your drinks by the round at the bar... why open a tab?

I completely agree with you about sifting through the fake profiles, scammers, and women that like/message you when they live halfway across the US/World No, I'm not flying your ass to me! haha

When you're talking about longer term arrangements, if you're like me and need a more intimate/emotional connection to truly enjoy yourself then there's a good reason to let it develop into something more too. Are there risks? Of course, but there's also risks in just taking someone to your place for a night of sex too. They know where you live and your address is easy enough to lookup and figure out who you are.

Also, I'm single, my K*ds are adults, and they "have an idea" about my life - so I'm not concerned about being blackmailed. Hopefully you'd see Red Flags before it ever got to that point though! I'd be like, "Are you sure you want to let everyone know you're slinging your V for $ too? Okay... up to you."

You obviously don't care for there to be any emotions, it's just a physical need being fulfilled for you. That works for you, not judging at all, and that's great! For me I need a little more than that and I'd rather have the ability to go bb, have someone there to enjoy the same things I do, someone to go to dinner with, and if it develops into something more then great. One of my SB's turned into a Non-Paying girlfriend for a few months because she genuinely did like me after a couple months. Awesome sex, with a 22 year old greek goddess, whenever I wanted... for nothing more than dinners and extra tickets to whatever event I was already planning on doing? Definitely sign me up again! ;)