www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:01 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Zunbake3 wrote:
"But I digress. Let me ask everyone how many of you would Marry a 16 year old Nica? No one would unless we were being extorted!" Jerry Lee Lewis would!

The better question is what the Phuck is wrong with you if you want to Phuck a 16 year old.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:20 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Californiamann wrote:
+1000 what Boynton said.

This board, and mongers, shouldn't be helping chicas fleece Gringos. C'mon Man....Imho.

Agreed.. that’s why I made the disclaimer…. In this case, it’s more about decency, not fleecing. The guy was obvious scum.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:09 pm 

Ilv4play wrote:
Zunbake3 wrote:
"But I digress. Let me ask everyone how many of you would Marry a 16 year old Nica? No one would unless we were being extorted!" Jerry Lee Lewis would!

The better question is what the Phuck is wrong with you if you want to Phuck a 16 year old.

Throughout the most of the history of mankind and its cultures 16 year olds have been considered quite fuckable. In many places they still are. In the western hemisphere it is just considered illegal, now that's phucked. (and enough of a reason to avoid it)

Take care what you consider "beyond the pale". Many in today's society would crucify many of us. The mirror can be a cruel bitch.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:12 pm 

Paco wrote:
Californiamann wrote:
+1000 what Boynton said.

This board, and mongers, shouldn't be helping chicas fleece Gringos. C'mon Man....Imho.

Agreed.. that’s why I made the disclaimer…. In this case, it’s more about decency, not fleecing. The guy was obvious scum.

When did this board become about decency and who defines what that is. To me, your desire to persecute an old man who did you no personal harm is indecent. To quote the buddha, "Let that shit go."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:07 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

No uniformity amongst the States, but clear majority is no can do the fuckee till her 18th. But even in the majority it's not a crime if the Phucker is the fuckee's age or less, which all of us fuckers did in acne age. So you can argue that the majority's intent is not for virtue, because the fuckee is still getting defiled, but solely to prevent an overbearance. Which is virtuous.

A long long time ago before this board there was a rash of way too young looking Tica's at the Rey, for quite a while. Fake ID's became the doormen's dilemma I presume. Not taken by any man that I noticed. But it got posted a bunch on a prior Board. It was approx the same time of the Colombiana invasion at the Rey.

CO and CR were going back and forth on Visas, still are? It was ok, no visa, then nope need a visa. Long time. Many "Cien" historians will pinpoint "Cien" on that Colombiana invasion, because they def moved the asking price. Lots of unfriendly drama 'tween the Ticas and the new guys on the block, separate seating by the coffee bar etc. Really, Tica regs should have welcomed and approved of what they were doing.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:13 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

This is all academic. In order to pursue any course of action she is going to have to have someone put up $$$ to pay lawyers, research fees, filing fees, etc.

I don't see [insert your 3rd world country name] trying to extradite an 83 year old to prosecute a bigamy charge.

That will all not be cheap then it may all come down to he was married to the other woman before he was married to her so no valid claim would exist anyway. Even if there was a claim without know if he was worth anything it might be throwing good money at bad money, again assuming that someone would pay for it.

Even if she found an Attorney willing to purse for free still have a lot of cost going against someone in the US.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:54 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Closing out this old post…. Just got a message from my long time chica friend. She made her way across the border back in April 2022.. paid a coyote. When she got here, she looked the old guy up and found he died around 2011. I read the guy’s obituary, shortest obituary I’ve ever seen, John Doe died ### in Salem, Or. Survived by son J Doe Jr, and Mary Doe. He was a world traveler.

Another surprise… she didn’t ask me for help or anything, just dropped a line to say hi. She jumped the border with her boyfriend/daddy to her Babi*s.

It was cool to hear and see how the mass illegal immigration works, she explained the whole experience. FYI, yes… the border is wide open.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:08 pm 

Paco wrote:
Closing out this old post…. Just got a message from my long time chica friend. She made her way across the border back in April 2022.. paid a coyote. When she got here, she looked the old guy up and found he died around 2011. I read the guy’s obituary, shortest obituary I’ve ever seen, John Doe died ### in Salem, Or. Survived by son J Doe Jr, and Mary Doe. He was a world traveler.

Another surprise… she didn’t ask me for help or anything, just dropped a line to say hi. She jumped the border with her boyfriend/daddy to her Babi*s.

It was cool to hear and see how the mass illegal immigration works, she explained the whole experience. FYI, yes… the border is wide open.

Fascinating story, I was looking for a happier ending, old guy multi-millionaire, feeling guilty, left half his estate to young ex-wife in Nicaragua, lawyers about to give up finding her and distribute to adult Ch*ldren, and she appears and claims 5 million...

Might have made a cool movie... :mrgreen:

I have one of my faves I was trying different ways to get a visa for, work visa for my corp, personal assistant, medical aid, nope, USA is super strict when you try to do it legally. :x

I joked I would fly to Mexico with her and hit a border town and both walk over together, see if she could then qualify for a swank hotel room in NYC and a free cell phone and other benefits and we could hit the town, party down on the guv'mint dollah, return to Texas, cross back over to Mexico and spend some time in Cancun before headed back to Costa Rica, lol... :mrgreen: