For those that visit CR
I go in search for love 7%  7%  [ 7 ]
I go search for love and impress girls with my money 9%  9%  [ 9 ]
I go to have fun(not looking for girlfriend) 84%  84%  [ 85 ]
Total votes : 101
 Post subject: True love or puppy love
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:08 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Recently on my flight back from CR, i sat next to a guy who is in love with a semi pro tica. Since it was a 4 hr flight he had the time and was not shy about showing my pics on his laptop and telling me so many stories about them. I ofcourse told him about this board and told him all the headaches and money wasted on dating ticas.

He believes they have their special bond and they been dating for over 2 yrs, he met her as a prostitute but he "believes" she quit the profession for him... :?

This guy is pretty young probably late 20s to early 30s, me being the older/wiser one told him just to be careful of everything..he looked too in love for me to burst his love bubble.

His story is pretty familiar for most of us..which raises the question: How many people actually go to CR in search of relationships with pros and semi pros?? There have been so many warning signs on this board that there is such a low success rate. What is starting to become a trend is beginning to concern me. What concerns me is that innocent visitors like us be it any racial background( i dont want to say gringos) all get tricked/conned/manipulated by these ticas...there are enough guys that i meet down there with similar stories and this is becoming a serious problem. Aren't we the ones from the more educated background and our country is more advanced compared to CR? When i hear guys give their life savings or withdrawl from retirement plans just to "impress" or satisfy their supposedly tica girl friend..how can they be so blinded to see a serious problem here? :x

So..i'm creating a poll..its anonymous. so guys be honest!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:21 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

$14.75!

:D

(export version only, some restrictions may apply, some assembly required, not valid where the sun don't shine...

if you live in the states of Poverty, Darkness or anywhere outside of The Blessings of Civilization Trust, Inc...other rules may apply)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:16 pm 

A very interesting thread that compels me to write a novel on my thoughts.. I say this at the expense of sounding like a dick but, I think age plays a huge role in these scenarios..

I refuse to believe us as men don’t "really" know if a chica likes us or not..that lack of honesty with yourself is what gets most guys. Are there successful relationships regardless of age going on? Certainly, I know more then just a few that are successful..

With that being said, I certainly think the probability of an "older" guy being fooled is greater simply because he wants to believe its true.... :|

This could also hold true for a guy in his 20's or 30's however (I feel) the probability is higher the older the monger. These thoughts simply come from a few years of observations, insights into "chica chat" and so on... But again, is not exclusive..

As usual, any sort of rfm going on or buying of gifts starts to become less "real" and more about the intangibles’. I mean guys shouldn't even utter the word novia if he's paying for sessions...you wanna start gettin' real...? Start taking money away from the equation and see how she feels about you... :|

Don't wanna do that and potentially ruin a good thing... then don't, just understand some svelte chica isn't counting on it.. (of course) we are more educated...but if you can (quickly) be fooled by a big butt and a pretty smile...well then tossing money around is gonna make it worse..

When the dust settles, each of us know man....we now if a chica "really" likes us or not....I'm convinced of it.. I could go on forever, but I think you get the gist..

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:18 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

well..judging by the poll so far..pretty much all of those who voted just go to CR to have fun..

very interesting...

Is it possible everyone wised up and stopped looking for relationships from ticas? or are people cheating on an anonymous poll?! :? :|

lets wait for more results..

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:21 pm 

I have written about this ad neuseum, but what the heck, why not ad a few more lines; younger, hip, good looking guys, will probably not be entrapped by such a scenario, heck, they get tail in the states and will get it in CR, probably w/o paying; if they have game. The guys that fall for the "hooker looking for love" are the naive of all ages, the guy who P.T. Barnum was talking about when he said there was one born every minute, the guy who is waiting for the Nigerian General to deliver his 23 million dollars, the guy waiting on the folks to pay him his commission for the check he is cashing from his own bank account, you know SUCKERS!!! Sorry, I have not seen anything to change my opinion of the whole situation. We have all been there in some form or another, the key is to learn from your mistakes. :D :D :D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:59 pm 

my second trip ....I was lucky as I met a working girl on my second to last night, she stayed the night .....next night went out to dinner ...went to a nice little bar and spent some one on one time ....she cried when I left for the airport .....sent a few e-mails back and forth....then on a thursday night I went and called her ...she picked up and I ask her where she was at and she said out with friends ...(this was a while back where you could see the band playing at KL ) I could hear music in the backround ...so sure as shit ...I get on the KL site and its the same music ...right then it hit ....fool don't fall for a working girl ....nothing but trouble ....I wasn't rude but I wasn't acting sweet either ...she got the vibe ...and didn't text or call anymore and nether did I.
My next trip she now hates me and and gives me the spanish stink eye ...I was lucky as it hit me early .....I go for fun and if I feel like a girl is making me out to be the boyfriend (= money train) I moved on.....

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:12 pm 

Phuck off... I know one who is different! :D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:08 pm 

I didn't answer since none of them fit me.

What I do find amusing is that as an old f*rt, I'm usually considered on the bad scale of the polls. :shock:

Much like Cujo says
Quote:
With that being said, I certainly think the probability of an "older" guy being fooled is greater simply because he wants to believe its true.... :|

Being an "older guy" I can assure you that is not my case. What could a smokin' hot young lady 1/3 my age bring to the table for my gain, other than sex? I can have that ever weekend at either an AMP, or TJ, and then my trips around the world. Why would I want one, when there is a whole world of hot young poosie, who will have s*x with me for a couple of dollars, and if I do what they like in la cama the session will be off the charts? If I went to Hertz, I wouldn't rent the same car every time either. I find it interesting when the wingmen I'm with "wife-up" with their "dates" for several days/weeks. These are all younger guys than I, does that make them wrong, heck no.

IMO, it is more about how many women have you been with in your life, and especially stunners, rather than your current age. I think, regardless of age, those who are insecure about women, and have never been with many women, especially hot ones, are the most susceptible. All of a sudden the hottest women he has ever even had look at him, much less say pay attention to him, and it's game over. I learned very early in life from dating the head cheerleader/homecoming queen that with rare exceptions, the hottest often times have the worst attitudes. You are supposed to feel honored to be able to be with them. Give me a 7, or so, with a bangin' body, that has a good attitude. The worst session that I have had mongering was in MDE (Fase II) was with what is probably the second best looking woman I have ever been with. Talk about a starfish..............

No this old f*rt has no delusions of grandeur. Although more often than not I get repeats from not only the lady I sessioned with, but requests from her friends (yes they do talk about us). Make sure that a women is satisfied in bed, and she will become very compliant to your wishes. :D

The person in a relationship, of any kind, who cares more loses.

The dos colones from an old f*rt, and since it is just my opinion it does not have to be the truth.

Health & happiness to all................

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:26 pm 

Santas Bro wrote:
IMO, it is more about how many women have you been with in your life, and especially stunners, rather than your current age. I think, regardless of age, those who are insecure about women, and have never been with many women, especially hot ones, are the most susceptible. All of a sudden the hottest women he has ever even had look at him, much less say pay attention to him, and it's game over. ...

BRAVO 8)

I feel the same way but didn't want to push the envelope. It is a matter of experience and attention (or lack there of) that ultimately will do us in or keep us grounded. Thanks for saying something apparently I was too cautious too.. 8)

Your point is well taken on age, and certainly the quoted material superseeds any age target. Great retort but I'm still not %100 sure an older monger perhaps looking to land a chica (silently) isn't more susceptible, but it makes sense to me...
But even if were vulanarable...we still know inside if a chica is into us. Then its up to ourselves to be honest with the man in the mirror.. :idea:

Damn SB, haven't seen you since ur newbie CR trip...been too long, I think you had dark hair back then :wink:

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:16 pm 

Fun and fantasy is why I travel and monger.....I love to have grey area GFEs that begin to "feel" real...are some of the feelings real? Perhaps...Does it matter, no, it is all a fantasy, and that is the box in which it must be placed..The costs of not doing so? Pain....

For those of us who like the fantasy of GFE and grey area experiences, you have to go far enough to let the fantasy work its way into a frenzy, but not far into to lose yourself..hard line at times, and takes psychological health and lots of perspective.....

Bottom line, if you want real love, letting yourself go there with a hooker, far younger than you, of a different culture, class, reality and world view is a dangerous proposition 90% of the time... If you like those odds, by all means..

I like fun and fantasy..

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:36 am 

Now that is a very interesting reply by Hank Daman. That I can wrap my head around and is perfectly said. I will add only one thing. During the fantasy, don't let the chica get too wrapped up in it, thinking it is real. Or it can turn into a sticky situation. :D

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:16 am 

I've seen guys at each end of the age scale handle themselves well in a p4p environment... as well as those who have exercised poor judgment.

Some young guys are naive, and easily seduced by a skilled prepago. Some older guys have learned from being around the block several times and have become seasoned and learned to keep the concept of "love and romance" in a healthy perspective. Other young guys know how to enjoy the advantages of youth without involvement while some older counterparts have a void in their life that needs to be filled ... those are more susceptible to "falling in love" with a working girl.

I think Santas Bro sums it up well:

Quote:
IMO, it is more about how many women have you been with in your life, and especially stunners, rather than your current age. I think, regardless of age, those who are insecure about women, and have never been with many women, especially hot ones, are the most susceptible.

Pura Vida...enjoying life to the fullest...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:00 pm 

Thirdworld wrote:
Now that is a very interesting reply by Hank Daman. That I can wrap my head around and is perfectly said. I will add only one thing. During the fantasy, don't let the chica get too wrapped up in it, thinking it is real. Or it can turn into a sticky situation. :D

And this is where things get complicated. You can't get the total GFE if you don't put some of yourself into it, and so some if it is real, in terms of emotions. What is important to remember is to never make life decisoins based upon emotions alone-head must trump heart in this game, or your phucked...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:45 am 

You can leave some of your money in San Jose but take your heart, wallet, dignity and great memories home with you.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:25 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

At the risk of sounding shallow, love is for suckers... After you have had your guts ripped out and stomped on for the umpteenth time, you begin to see if for what it is... A means to manipulate men through a chemical imbalance in the brain due to a hormonal overload know as TMT (Too Much Testosterone)... Men who don't have sex on a regular basis are highly susceptible to the advances of a pretty woman who shows them attention... Doesn't matter if it's a hooker or not... In fact, the knight in shining armor simplex kicks in when a man gets sucked in by a hooker that he thinks he can safe... Low chance of success and high risk of getting your teeth kicked in and money vanish... Seen it too many times...

As a wise man once said, if it floats, flies or phucks, rent it... Se vende por la hora...