www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:19 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

It all depends on the context of the post. For most a novia is a girlfriend just like in the states. When the guy arrives she drops her regular customers and they spend most of their time together as they have had previous encounters and get along well. On the other end is GFE (girlfriend experience) is where you meet a girl and your encounter is as if you are in the new relationship stage before the sex gets old and boring. No clock watching, great sex and both like to be together. Wifing up is more to the point of guy shows up and spends all his time with a girl and is attached at the hip with her. Not always a first time meeting that goes great but sometimes a trip to out of the gulch with a girl for a few days where you travel paying for everything in return you have a playmate who you pay a fee for the company. Typically wifing up involves no other sex with other women unless she is into it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:53 pm 

Mi novia is mi novia when I'm in town (as Ilv4play said). When I'm not there, what happens happens.

When I'm there we spend the time together. If she's unavailable (because of her vida real) I find other girls. We're comfortable with each other and enjoy each other's company. She knows I'm an hombre malo so she doesn't expect me to be a saint (and sometimes she's an enabler to my badness).

Any opinion or observation in the post above is purely presented for entertainment purposes and does not promote "sexual tourism" or "human trafficking". The laws of Costa Rica apply to all activities in Costa Rica. No warranty is expressed or implied. Void where prohibited by law. Your experience, observations or perspective may be different.

In exile in pu*sy prison

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:37 am 

I've been wifed up for over 5 years now. Still get into the gulch when friends visit, otherwise we stay around Alajuela and Heredia. One of these days going to head over and do some fishing at MM3's place

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:21 am 

I have been wifing up the last few trips but I believe that it is coming to an end. I had a great 5 nights with a chica from GUACIMNO in April and we are back at the same hotel(BARCELO) She came in late Thrs nite and had a bit of the flu. I got it and went and got a shot to clear it up yesterday and am fine. She slept till noon today and missed the great free breakfast. I forced her to get a shot today after her repeated refusals. She went on back to sleep at 7pm tonight and just got up 11pm and says she is hungry. So she headed downstairs and hopefully she can get something to eat. The Barcelo is a very nice hotel and the views are great but you have to taxi to go anywhere. I am going to tell her to leave tomorrow and I will have 1 more night and hope to be able to check out of here without having to pay for another night(my reservation is for Tuesday departure. I will try SL or Taromina for my last night as I have wasted this night. I don't get much vacation and I don't like to waste it. So she has really been a disapointment this trip.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:34 am 

Hank - even the best have off days.

Any opinion or observation in the post above is purely presented for entertainment purposes and does not promote "sexual tourism" or "human trafficking". The laws of Costa Rica apply to all activities in Costa Rica. No warranty is expressed or implied. Void where prohibited by law. Your experience, observations or perspective may be different.

In exile in pu*sy prison

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:27 pm 

Hank wrote:
I have been wifing up the last few trips but I believe that it is coming to an end. I had a great 5 nights with a chica from GUACIMNO in April and we are back at the same hotel(BARCELO) She came in late Thrs nite and had a bit of the flu. I got it and went and got a shot to clear it up yesterday and am fine. She slept till noon today and missed the great free breakfast. I forced her to get a shot today after her repeated refusals. She went on back to sleep at 7pm tonight and just got up 11pm and says she is hungry. So she headed downstairs and hopefully she can get something to eat. The Barcelo is a very nice hotel and the views are great but you have to taxi to go anywhere. I am going to tell her to leave tomorrow and I will have 1 more night and hope to be able to check out of here without having to pay for another night(my reservation is for Tuesday departure. I will try SL or Taromina for my last night as I have wasted this night. I don't get much vacation and I don't like to waste it. So she has really been a disapointment this trip.

You have to remember, most of them lead desperate lives and know poverty like none of us ever have or ever will. When an opportunity comes to make money, most won't tell you "I have a cold, the flu, on period, whatever."

I currently have 2 faves that I alternate as well as explore new meat from time to time. I invited my #1 over the other day and was somewhat disappointed, she was on her period and I'm a fanatic "Felix" of "Felix and Oscar" obsessive clean freak. She wouldn't even shower with me.

I politely told her that under no circumstances will I tolerate that, I made her dinner and gave her $10 mil for coming over feeling miserable and told her to call me in a couple days when she's over it and never try that on me again.

Otherwise, she's kicked to the curb and #2, who's a bit of a comical nut about cleanliness and is even more obsessive compulsive than me claims the #1 position.

She picks lint off my blanket, smells the pillows, asked me to buy her own specific towels, which I did, requires me to put my cat away when she comes over...sounds weird, but to an obsessive compulsive cleanliness fanatic, she's ideal, she may end up claiming the #1 position, anyway. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:35 pm 

Netgems wrote:
I currently have 2 faves that I alternate as well as explore new meat from time to time. I invited my #1 over the other day and was somewhat disappointed, she was on her period and I'm a fanatic "Felix" of "Felix and Oscar" obsessive clean freak. She wouldn't even shower with me.

Mi novia dosen't understand that I could give a shit about her period... but she'll pick me out a girl!

In exile in pu*sy prison

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:26 pm 

if you are "the man" they will never have a period for you
they manipulate their cycles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:33 pm 

LAdiablo wrote:
if you are "the man" they will never have a period for you
they manipulate their cycles

My girl always changes her cycle to coincide with when I am arriving and will not stop taking her pills until after I leave. Sometimes she will go thru 3 months of pills disposing the 7 vitamin pills, without a period to keep from missing out on sex. She is also not the first one I have met there that has done that as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:42 am 

MM3 wrote:
Hank - even the best have off days.

I sent her home a day early and gave her the usual $80 a day which is a good price. But I also sent her $150 for her traveling money so my total payment to her was $470 which comes to $117 a day for 24/7. She text me and said she was sorry for the way she acted, so I will see her again but next time I will mix her in with other chicas. I brought her some clothes bought from Costco but I would never take her shopping 8)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:26 am 

Personally, I like the extra gravy, doesn't bother me...it's all organic. I had a regular Colombian that I spent months with for several years that commented after a serious session while she was on her period, looking back on the soiled sheets
" bandera canadiense ".

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:02 am 

Diablo wrote:
" bandera canadiense ".

Asshole!!!

I had to get a paper towel to clean my computer screen as I spit some of my drink on it.
That is some funny shit....... Made my night.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:35 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Diablo wrote:
" bandera canadiense ".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I just wonder what would be easier to get off the sheets, this or maple syrup?

... but let's come back to other topics,that whole "novia" experience doesn't sound half bad. I mean, sure, she's your girlfriend only when you're in CR and keeps her tica job during the rest of the year, but many of us have a wife in the US for the rest of the year, so it's all fair play :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:15 am 

Definitely the syrup......

Just like a normal relationship, there is going to need to be a connection on both ends for this to work. You need to have the expectations discussed so there are no misunderstandings as to what is going on. That way you should help to reduce the amount of RFM's as they will certainly happen. Also finding a girl that is not just going to use your heartstrings to manipulate you, is the going to be the hardest thing, and believe me there are some master manipulators in Costa Rica. There are also plenty of girls that are happy to put there daily hunt for clients on hold and be the perfect girlfriend while you are in town but cultivating that relationship will take a few trips. Knowing you will be with them exclusively for your duration of the trip, or in MM3's case having another join in if she is up to it, it is possible, but you are going to make sure you cover her expenses and pay her while she is forgoing the opportunity to make money on her own. Like anything, if you put in the effort and can handle the thoughts of it being your turn you will do fine if your head cannot handle the fact she is getting pounded by other while you are gone you are going to be seriously disappointed.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:38 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Ok but I only met a chica once. It seemed good. I paid her well and took her out. Then within days of my getting back to the states I was hit up for money. I* gave here some Christmas money, then I was hit up again for dentist. I paid and then I was yet again hit up for a new refrigerator. Then I got fed up and told her I'm not her husband. Mind you I only met this chica briefly and all of a sudden I'm responsible for her life. To top if off she wanted to charge me $500 a day for a trip to Guanacaste. Finally I told her, voy a buscar otra Tica.