www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: My experience
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:49 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Thought I would post my experience here. Might be humorous to some or then again might help someone. Seems like around 14 years ago I joined CRT. The board was very active and it was not usual to have more than one trip report posted a day. I had participated in our hobby extensively in several different Mexican towns. About the same time I met and married a very hot Portuguese woman. So I drifted away from CRT.

Marriage was great for about a year and I discovered she was cheating on me. I say it was great, the sex was great. She had 3 affairs during the three years we were together. The three affairs were with bad guys. I treated her very well, sent her through school to fulfill her occupational goals and never abused her. The three guys she had affairs with either abused her or just were stark raving crazy. Anyway I ended the the relationship and eventually she returned to Portugal and ended up hooking.

That's enough background. I moved from Dallas to Oklahoma City to work out of corporate office. And again joined CRT. At that time I started planning my first trip to SJO. I did thorough planning and hooked up with BangBang57 and Pops for help sharing their experience. I reached out to Karen and Luna to set up sessions.

Post subject: Re: My experience
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:16 pm 

FIRST TRIP

Not sure what time of day I arrived, but think it was late and I'm a typical very early riser so I don't think I sessioned the first night. I had Luna set up for my first session the next morning. Luna arrived on time at 8 the next morning and OMG it was like combat sex. BBBJ skills off the chart, crazy fast and hard multiple positions, I had never experienced this! And she was pretty damn smart and could carry on an intellectual conversation, sometimes she talked too much. CIM and swallow was incredible. Almost got two pops out of me and sometimes one pop is difficult due to my age, sexual experience and year of abusing my body.

Not sure of the sequence but had arranged a day with BB57 and Pops. Due to piss poor planning and poor communication on my part they both ended up at La Amistad about lunchtime. Didn't know but they really don't care for each other. BB57 had arrived first and Pops had not received the message I sent him. Anyway BB57 was first on the schedule but I offered Pops lunch and rescheduled. Wasn't fully aware of their dislike for each other and as we were enjoying lunch (at least I was) I looked over at Pops and he was gripping the table and his face was fire engine red. It look as if he was going to launch the table across the room.

Again this was several years ago so the sequence of my tale may be twisted.

I had Karen (the Karen, the legend) set up for the full first night. Seems like she was 30 minutes late. It was raining hard and she said traffic was bad. Wasn't a problem with me as I was in vacation mode and relaxing.
When she did show up I was totally amazed at the beauty and classy sexy way she was dressed. She wasn't a thin young twenty year old but she had curves in all the right places and very nice curves they were. I asked if she wanted a drink or two before we went to the room and of course she did! She had almost perfect command of the English language and was intriguing to talk with. We sessioned, it was all oral but it was perfect! Kissing was off the charts, touching was perfect and BBBJ skills I had never encountered. I had read alot about her but she was even better than the many descriptions I had read on this site.

Last edited by dtex63 on Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:39 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

dtex63 wrote:
...................................................Pops had not received the message I sent him. Anyway BB57 was first on the schedule but I offered Pops lunch and rescheduled. Wasn't fully aware of their dislike for each other and as we were enjoying lunch (at least I was) I looked over at Pops and he was gripping the table and his face was fire engine red. It look as if he was going to launch the table across the room.

Again this was several years ago so the sequence of my tale may be twisted............................

I know Pops well over the last 7 years and he is one of the easiest going people I have met.
If you had scheduled with him to show you around then that meant he had made time for you, driven or took an hour bus from Heredia to see you.
For him to show up and be told that he was not needed due to double booking, Well, how would you react if the airline double booked your seat?

I would suggest offering more than lunch if I reserved someones day, and wanted to cancel at the last minute.

* RENT but, "Don't Buy a Home in Costa Rica" until you have lived here for THREE years.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:31 pm 

I had sent Pops a message here and on on whatsapp. When we were close to the gulch the pointed at an apartment building that he lived in that was really close.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:47 pm 

Backtracking, when I came to CRT I had no intention of falling in love or what ever ended up happening.

I had heard that threesomes with Karen involved typically were very good, so I asked her if we could make that happen. She said sure, she would bring her half-sister.

So I made my day with BB57 and we went to several MPs. Was amazed that so many girls knew him at so many MPs. Also made my first trip to SL and DR. Daytime action was sparse in SL (a few I would do) and probably 20 working girls in the DR (several girls I would do). I did not session because Luna drained me earlier in the morning and Karen was coming that evening.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:23 pm 

OK I'm gonna stop right here and address something. The title to this thread is My experience, not Ican'tstayaways or anyone else that reads this. Pops picked me up at the airport and I gave him $40. he asked for nothing. I bought him lunch on the day I "double booked". He showed up because he failed to read hin messages on his phone or this board private messages. When he came to get me the next day we toured around in his car, drove 20 minutes outside of town and then went to little kind of craft market. I took him to a nice lunch at a Peruvian place. When he dropped me off at La Amistad I gave him enough for an hour session an any mp he chose. Don't even imply that I am cheap or don't know how to reward someone for services rendered. And if you still have questions pm BB57, he has spent more time with me that anyone besides Karen in CR.

As for easy going Pops, again my experience, I saw him so freaking red and gripping the table with both hands I thought he was going to blow a gasket or throw the table. He himself told me that he had anger issues. And I believe earlier in this thread I said he was a good guy, I just don't get along with him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:35 pm 

OK back to my experience. So one trip was in the books and Karen was on my mind. I wasn't confused, I had paid her for her company, but I had never been with a sweeter, sexier woman that seemed to know by body (old) from the first encounter. I have ED and I'm 67, ED meds take care of some of my malady but it's hard to C*m every time. I think out of the many times I was with her there was only one time I didn't leche. So I stayed in touch with her and planned my next trip. Also stayed in touch with BB57, he has a wealth of knowledge on CR and we are both old farts that have some of the same experiences and issues. He is also an accomplished artist and Bonsai master.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:40 pm 

I try to take a week every six months and include a holiday so the week is really 8 or 9 days. I stayed in touch with Luna, Karen, Gina and BB57. The next trip was over Thanksgiving and I invited Karen to go to Manuel Antonio in the middle of the trip for a few days. Like I said I stayed in touch with Luna but in all the trips to SJO I never sessioned with her again. I do highly recommend her. She's smart funny and a sex machiine!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:54 pm 

Trip two: I arrived and Karen came to stay the first night. Was staying at Amistad and loved the food, staff and room was more than adequate. But the train started to get to me. I generally wake up at 4:30 for work but this was vacation, damn train started everyday at 5:00 or earlier, I can't remember. Matt or Darren arranged for a guy to come hold up a sign to stop traffic so the train didn't have to blow that God awful horn at the intersection. Problem was the sign guy was ALWAYS late. So the train started blowing it's horn at 5:00 and stopped at 5:30 when the sign guy showed up. Of course sign guy always had to have a coffee before he started his work. But I still loved the place and everything else about it. Not sure if it was this trip or the next but Karen and I agreed that if I was left alone I might do some things that she really didn't want me to do. So from this trip forward she always arranged for Gina to come and keep me company when she wasn't able to be with me. During the trip to Manuel Antonio we stayed at The Falls at Manuel Antonio and fell in love with it and I totally fell head over heels with Karen. I was in love, oh shit! Around this time I started getting criticism form several board members for wifing up and not being with more women. I was perfectly content to spend my time with a woman that more than took care of my physical needs and was hot and affectionate.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:42 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Pops introduced me to BB7 the first day I came to San Jose. I sensed no rancor between them at the time, although that was many years ago.
My impression is that they are both good guys, and have helped a lot of green behind the ears newbies over the years.
And, no one should get flak for wifing up, the point is to have fun.
Also, dtex, I loved your comment about the sign guy having to have coffee before going to work, which of course screwed up the whole purpose of hiring him to be there there at 5 AM so the the first train horn wouln't wake everyone up.
So tico. :D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:47 am 

i hope earlier in this thread my comments are not twisted. Pops is a great guy with a wealth of experience. Just not a guy I choose to hang with. I've seen him laughing and having fun with many guys at the SL. And he was gracious helping me on my first trip.

On the other hand BB57 has become a very good friend and I spend time with him every trip. He and I are fat old farts that have a lot in common.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:09 am 

So during I think my third trip I was head over heels in love with Karen. I told her so and halfway through our stay in Manuel Antonio she said she felt the same. Looking back I think she was being genuine but who knows. I chose to believe it and that's really all that's important. We had many good times in SJO and MA. Always the lovemaking was off the charts. I have many many sexual experience in our hobby and out of it. I'm 67 and sometimes the equipment doesn't work as well as I want it to, but Karen always did her best to bring me to orgasm. 9 times out of 10 her persistence paid off. She is the most passionate woman I've ever been with, During third trip third trip we discussed setting up an allowance. She was honest about her expenses (she has a sweet deal living in Grandmother's house with at few other relative).

So we decided she could make it on $200 a week and $300 once a month to pay for extra school for her son. This was well within my means. I gave her extra money for Xmas, usually $500. She and I agreed she wouldn't work. Several guys said this was untrue that she would at least see long time customers. Fantasy or not I believed it.

A couple of times I gave her significant, for me, extra money. We decided she would try to get her own house so I gave her I think $1000 to buy appliances to get a start. She used this money for a trip to Florids to see Grandmother. She couldn't seem to understand why I was upset. I would have given her extra money for the trip but when I gave her money for a specific thing, I expected to be spent on the way we discussed.

I also gave her money, $2000 for liposuction. She had the procedure done but failed to follow up on the other post procedure work. Procedure had little results because of this. I really was happy with her being thick but angered me that she wasted the money. Just saw a recent pic in another post and she seems to have gained a little more weight. Still looks great to me and although I loved her body, she didn't look like the skinny young things she has to compete with. My experience with the hottest skiiny young things is that most have a serious lack of skills. As I said earlier Karen doesn't lack these skills. And as well as her skills she is a very good conservationist and very romantic.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:19 am 

IO think we were together for 2 years. About 6 or 9 months ago I was having trouble with facebook and temporarily lost my contacts. Karen has two facebook pages. A person with her name came up from SJO and it said she was married and lived in SJO. I guess this is where our relationship started going south. There was a photo of Karen sitting on a couch with a guy about her age, her son and another Ch*ld. I confronted her and was pissed and hurt, but it ended up being the page of her Mother. And i verified this. When we finally got over this mistake I made she told me she was done with facebook and closed both accounts. So life went on and we were doing OK. I friend from this board told me several months later that one of the pages was open and I confronted her and she friended me and told me she had decided to reopen it. She said she salvaged it because she had alot of picks on it and she didn't want to lose them. Found out later she had not closed it simply blocked me. She claimed to other page remained closed. Again several months later I was told by a fellow board member that the page she said was still closed and she had posted a pic I thought was very sexy of her laying by a swimming pool. She said I was wrong and the page was closed. Friend sent me screenshots. I was blocked and pissed off. I confronted her and told her to friend me or the relationship was over. She didn't friend me and I gave her several opportunities and a few days to make a decision. She did not friend me so I ended the relationship. At first she was sad and asking me to give her another chance and she closed the page, but I was monitoring it and she hadn't. I didn't communicate with her for a few weeks and then she got threatening and was very vengeful.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:29 am 

The last trip I was down there she, Gina and I were at Manuel Antonio and we had an argument. I gave her money to pay bar tab and went to the room. She sent me a text and said she was leaving the next morning with Gina. I don't do threats so I told her get back to the room and she was leaving right then. She did but started sending me texts to see if I was OK. I was in MA with a rented car and GPS was in rapid fire Spanish so I was not OK. Luckily I ran into a guy from another rental car agency and he hooked me up with a GPS in english so I made it back to SJO. I decided since I had never played with different girls in SJO since meeting Karen I was going to play. I was with two different girls from Monica's that were OK but not the same skill level as Karen or Gina and two different girls from SL one was a very young new girl that was screaming hot and one was an older girl that has many great reviews and again the young one had no skills and the older one had marginal skills. Also was with a girl from my first trip that was way better than average but again no comparison with Karen but comparing with Gina.

Last edited by dtex63 on Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:36 am 

Again it is very difficult to sustain a long distance relationship and impossible to do so with trust issues.

And of my board brothers that want to be with a lady that is very sensuous, intelligent and has off the charts skills I highly recommend Karen first, then Luna and then Gina, Karen's half sister. Yes they will probably ask for $100 or a little more but for my money they are all three worth it.

If one of you is thinking about a committed relationship with a working or non-working girl in CR, think twice or three times cause it won't fulfill the fantasies you have about what's to come.

I probably will be back in CR at some time but I am considering giving Columbia at try and maybe a couple of places in Asia.