www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:08 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

BigPeb wrote:
there are chicas who will be your gf for $100 a day or less. It sounds crazy but it’s true.

Very true..I have more than once.

Last edited by Whitecat on Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:19 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

CarlosDavis wrote:
Zeos wrote:

Long game....yep. I did not pick up your age...but if you are more than 15 years older than her it is more about money than love...at least love as you might think of it. 99%

But both parties are equally confused in this sort of situation. She may really believe she loves you...and you her. But for her the definition of love is "someone that can take care of me with $" and wishful thinking that perhaps she could live this way in exchange for security. And your idea of someone who you can Phuck endlessly and will lovingly caress you as you get old and wrinkled...well, may not work out.

Yup, defn agree that “love”/ attraction dynamics are different here. If she was not 20 n a spinner, Probably just happy hour friends b/c she is chill to hang out with. I am about twice her age n can tell that the physical attraction is not my strongest suit. I ask for selfies, and her, not so much. what should I send her, Photos of stacks of $ or new condo pics?

This reminds me of how I ended of down this path. I met a guy a Cocal (the HDR of Jaco) one nite n he let me pick his brain (it’s prob someone on the board). he had been flying down from Texas at least once or twice a month for at least 5 years, owns property, etc. His 1st year, he was so taken w a Tica that he met at a mall that he put her up in an apt, got her a car, etc—supported her for a year so prob laid out 40k plus. After that he started experimenting w short n long time, etc. n told me he most enjoyed wifing up for a few days n taking the girl someplace they had never been b4. Often he would bring her friend too. He said the best was to find the rookies who weren’t jaded yet. He is my role model.

When they stay with you number of days, it’s simply business. As soon as they have the money, they made the deal so they’re gonna do everything they can to plan on the next one while on your time. If you want her overnight, take her to the beach for two days. Dump her when you return..

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:25 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

nosejelly wrote:
Don't do more than 2 - 3 days with any chica! I learned from 1st hand experience. Day 3 starts the "me no likey this or that". I was warned but did not listen :shock:

Second that ... The more you stay the harder it is to leave. Believe me it can get complicated quick. This is the end result of seeing somebody for to many years and I've only should have stayed like you said just a few days