www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:29 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Semi-veteran monger here with a question. I have been to CR a handful of times and usually hit Jacó/SJ circuit. I usually will see the same chica a couple of times if there is “chemistry”. On one of my trips, I saw the same girl multiple times and spent 5 hrs/nite w her. She told me that I didn’t have to pay her anymore after the 2nd nite but I would always give her about 150/nite anyway.

In any case, we are planning on taking an extended trip together and I feel we are in this gray zone. How should I approach the subject of how much I should pay her? It appears she is playing the long game fellows.

I have read the board and it seems like 150 is too low, but 40k seems high (oh the horror stories on this board).

In any case, any advice is appreciated on how to successfully wife up for a trip and not become too attached/addicted. I am wondering how the good ones play the long game...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:13 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

If you are giving her 150.00 previously then I would consider 150.00-200 a day sufficient as you will be paying for meals and drinks as well and maybe some shopping. Do not let her get carried away on the shopping though. If she immediately goes for the expensive stuff, you know she is really with you for the money, (which is fine as long as she is not playing with your feelings). If when you are together and she is cost conscience of items and trys to purchase things as if she had to spend her own money then she is more than likely with you because she does enjoy your company and maybe does have some feelings for you. Also does she have K*ds? if she does how many, and who takes care of them, find out how much she pays a day for the care they receive plus food. When I would take girls for weekends out of the area then I would give money for her costs on the care of her K*ds as well figuring about 2500 per meal per day each which is more than what the actual cost would be in most instances. Do the K*ds have to take transportation to school if she is not there, does the caregiver need to go back and forth with them...... all that stuff adds up so maybe another 25-50.00 per day for those expenses. Talk with her and you should be able to make an informed offer plus she knows you are considerate about her expenses and her K*ds.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:38 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

thanks 4Play.

I will approach it with the “expenses” angle, always good to be considerate. she is 20 w no K*ds n no drug abuse habit I am aware of, but likely has the rent, bills we all have. she is from near Jacó, if that makes a difference. It seems this board has a very low opinion of chicas in the gringo gulch, but a lil higher of girls from outside SJ.

Hmmm, I like the shopping idea, the spending habits would definitely be good indicators. We all know those Ticas see us at the bar and see us as at least 1 or 2 drinks at least....

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:24 pm 

I had some good experiences with wifing up and traveling with a few different girls. I would only invite them on an overnight trip after getting to know them and doing things with them outside of the gulch area. I would get them to take me places during the day that they liked to go, and show me around. Of course I would pay for the transportation and food/drinks. If I ever felt like I was being taken advantage of I could call it quits and not see her anymore, thankfully that never happened. The day trips were a great indicator of how things would go on an overnight trip. I will say being shown around by a pretty tica and getting her away from the enviroment of the gulch will open your eyes to the beauty of costa rica and the culture they have. The one thing I would make sure she knows though, is that you expect her to not be on her phone all the time.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:17 am 

CarlosDavis wrote:
thanks 4Play.

I will approach it with the “expenses” angle, always good to be considerate. she is 20 w no K*ds n no drug abuse habit I am aware of, but likely has the rent, bills we all have. she is from near Jacó, if that makes a difference. It seems this board has a very low opinion of chicas in the gringo gulch, but a lil higher of girls from outside SJ.

Hmmm, I like the shopping idea, the spending habits would definitely be good indicators. We all know those Ticas see us at the bar and see us as at least 1 or 2 drinks at least....

Long game....yep. I did not pick up your age...but if you are more than 15 years older than her it is more about money than love...at least love as you might think of it. 99%

But both parties are equally confused in this sort of situation. She may really believe she loves you...and you her. But for her the definition of love is "someone that can take care of me with $" and wishful thinking that perhaps she could live this way in exchange for security. And your idea of someone who you can Phuck endlessly and will lovingly caress you as you get old and wrinkled...well, may not work out.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:55 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Don't do more than 2 - 3 days with any chica! I learned from 1st hand experience. Day 3 starts the "me no likey this or that". I was warned but did not listen :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:06 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

She doesn't have to like it if Daddy Warbucks does. I treat all women; pros or not; very well...but at the end of the day, it's my money they want, so STFU and do what I like!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:41 am 

stats813 wrote:
She doesn't have to like it if Daddy Warbucks does. I treat all women; pros or not; very well...but at the end of the day, it's my money they want, so STFU and do what I like!!!

Lol that made me laugh. As one who used to do the wifing up bit, I totally agree. It was my money that was supplying the fun, and the 3 day max, I would have to agree with as well. I was never an ass to the girls unless given a reason and I can think of maybe 3 times that I cut a girl loose, but never on an excursion outside of the gulch. I did offer to send one on a bus home though, as her daughter was legitimately sick. I told her that if she wanted to leave I was fine and I would pay for a bus ticket for her to go and have no hard feelings. I did also tell her that if she stayed and her daughter was to need to go to the hospital, I would hire a car no mater what time and drive with her to the hospital so she could be with her daughter. That actually made the rest of the weekend even better as I did not act like a dick about it and it showed her I cared about the well being of her Ch*ld. The grandmother was able to take her into a clinic to be checked out, they gave her a shot and some medicine and things were not as serious the next morning. I did ask if I could pay for the taxi and medicine but was told no, I did give it to her in the form of a tip when we got back to SJ though.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:38 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

nosejelly wrote:
Don't do more than 2 - 3 days with any chica! I learned from 1st hand experience. Day 3 starts the "me no likey this or that". I was warned but did not listen :shock:

Hah. I am doing a week and there is a part of me that hopes I start seeing warts after day 3. This is the part I don’t understand, I am pretty into her but there is still some rational part of me that would happily walk away after a western union request. How do you guys get sucked in that deep, especially after reading this forum? I guess there is always some chica who can push all the right buttons n trigger the brain chemicals.

For me, in a perfect world, I would have chicas all over the world who I could wife up with to see a little bit more of their countries. don’t get me wrong, I have had some memorable one n done sessions, but the wifing up really imprints the experience in the memory banks.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:01 am 

I'm w you Carlos
Not everyone leads w their wallets and bank accounts when they like a girl
Sure it costs money and thats the deal but its just better w some degree of intimacy imo
Finding that connection is real even if it isn't permanent cause it never is anyway
And an rfm is no big deal...just keep that pimp hand strong and say no
Cracks me up when i hear guys want to share the story of the evil whore
Thats their job and yours is to stay close to that fire and not get burned

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:10 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

$200/day sounds like it would work good. Enjoy your vacation.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:26 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Zeos wrote:

Long game....yep. I did not pick up your age...but if you are more than 15 years older than her it is more about money than love...at least love as you might think of it. 99%

But both parties are equally confused in this sort of situation. She may really believe she loves you...and you her. But for her the definition of love is "someone that can take care of me with $" and wishful thinking that perhaps she could live this way in exchange for security. And your idea of someone who you can Phuck endlessly and will lovingly caress you as you get old and wrinkled...well, may not work out.

Yup, defn agree that “love”/ attraction dynamics are different here. If she was not 20 n a spinner, Probably just happy hour friends b/c she is chill to hang out with. I am about twice her age n can tell that the physical attraction is not my strongest suit. I ask for selfies, and her, not so much. what should I send her, Photos of stacks of $ or new condo pics?

This reminds me of how I ended of down this path. I met a guy a Cocal (the HDR of Jaco) one nite n he let me pick his brain (it’s prob someone on the board). he had been flying down from Texas at least once or twice a month for at least 5 years, owns property, etc. His 1st year, he was so taken w a Tica that he met at a mall that he put her up in an apt, got her a car, etc—supported her for a year so prob laid out 40k plus. After that he started experimenting w short n long time, etc. n told me he most enjoyed wifing up for a few days n taking the girl someplace they had never been b4. Often he would bring her friend too. He said the best was to find the rookies who weren’t jaded yet. He is my role model.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:53 am 

CarlosDavis wrote:
Zeos wrote:

Yup, defn agree that “love”/ attraction dynamics are different here. If she was not 20 n a spinner, Probably just happy hour friends b/c she is chill to hang out with. I am about twice her age n can tell that the physical attraction is not my strongest suit. I ask for selfies, and her, not so much. what should I send her, Photos of stacks of $ or new condo pics?

This reminds me of how I ended of down this path. I met a guy a Cocal (the HDR of Jaco) one nite n he let me pick his brain (it’s prob someone on the board). he had been flying down from Texas at least once or twice a month for at least 5 years, owns property, etc. His 1st year, he was so taken w a Tica that he met at a mall that he put her up in an apt, got her a car, etc—supported her for a year so prob laid out 40k plus. After that he started experimenting w short n long time, etc. n told me he most enjoyed wifing up for a few days n taking the girl someplace they had never been b4. Often he would bring her friend too. He said the best was to find the rookies who weren’t jaded yet. He is my role model.

I think the problem is when you start caring about them (too much I suppose) and then something comes up where they truly do need your help (or they're able to convince you of that anyway). That is when you have to make the decision...give/send/lend money, or no. It then becomes a slippery slope upon which you slide until, much poorer, you realize you just cannot do this anymore. If you are very lucky she will screw it up badly enough to make you angry or give you a good excuse to stop....but if she is very good she may never give you that gift. ... that's the long game.

I wish you all the best in the world with a shorter game. Could be a lot of fun...wish I could do it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:06 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

My idea of "the long game" was the 2nd time in 3 days I was with the same tica...Friday night and Sunday night. Friday night was fun. No clock-watching, but not an extended stay be any stretch...Sunday, she was more relaxed. We hung out with a few others at the hotel bar and I had a rooftop balcony with my room. She stayed for 5 hours just sitting on the balcony overlooking the city. I finally told her she needed to go. Papi don't do overnight cuz Papi no likey!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

My tales, antecdotes and fables are intended for entertainment purposes only. No promotion of any type is intended or implied.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:33 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

there are chicas who will be your gf for $100 a day or less. It sounds crazy but it’s true.