www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:09 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

I'm divorced twice now. And went broke each time. All I really want in life is to have a wife who has sex with me every night and every morning. And every other afternoon. But with the state of the society and the laws so leaning toward woman, I know that is never going to happen. And I want to stay far away from marriage or even a live-in girl friend.

It is one of the reasons I moved to Costa Rica. To be in a place where prostitution is affordable and legal. Plus the girls are much hotter here than the states.

Recently I met a hooker that blew my mind. I met her and her friend in the Sportsman's Lodge for a hot threesome. When I was giving her a massage and her friend was in the bathroom, she checked to make sure her friend wasn't watching and then quickly turned around, grabbed me, and put me inside her without a condom. It was only for a moment, but was utterly mind blowing.

After that, I invited both of the girls to come stay with me in Jaco. I told them I didn't have money for sex, but that they could stay at my house for free if they were coming to Jaco to work. She has come twice now and her friend once. It has worked out mostly well with some free sex. (except a little money for taxis)

The first time she came to stay with me, we had the most passionate sex that I've had in a long time. She gave me deep passionate kisses and seemed to not just enjoy, but beg for everything we did. And she didn't blink about non using a condom the entire time. The second time she visited, she stayed for two nights. We had sex the hot times, again without a condom. I haven't had sex this good since I was first married.

Here is the problem. I can't get her out of my head. I think about her every night. I know it is the amazing sex. And I know the strong connection I am feeling is due to the lack of a condom and her feeling so natural and receiving whenever I touch her. And I know that a "relationship" is that last thing that I need. But that doesn't stop my biological thinking.

Tonight I went into town to find another women to Phuck her off my mind. But she was terrible. Typical give you one story when you chat with her and then everything changes when you get her back to your room. Mechanical sex and asking for more money with upgrades. Her attitude once we started was so bad I could barely keep hard and almost didn't finish.

Unfortunately this is just messing with my mind more. And makes me fantasize more about the mind-blowing woman who I wish was here to have proper sex with right now.

I truly feel like I have the devil and angel sitting on my shoulders. The devil telling me to indulge my feelings and go with it regardless of the consequences. And the angel telling me to stay away, deny my feelings, and find a way to forget her to avoid the inevitable consequences that will be financially and emotionally devastating.

Has anyone else been here? I am going mad? Should I stay true to my convictions and avoid any entanglements? Or is serving my id more important?

How do I shake these feelings and continue to Phuck my brains out without getting wrapped up like a woman?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:28 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

There is something about sin condom that does that. Why I do not know. I guess maybe because that's how it was made to be.

Have you been fixed? Because I would not put it past a chica to let a little rawdogg happen in hopes of producing something or pinning another guy's something on a gringo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:35 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

hotdogg wrote:
There is something about sin condom that does that. Why I do not know. I guess maybe because that's how it was made to be.

Have you been fixed? Because I would not put it past a chica to let a little rawdogg happen in hopes of producing something or pinning another guy's something on a gringo.

Yes. I have been fixed. And verified I don't have any more little soldiers. After I got divorced, it was the first thing I did.

But interesting idea. Something to watch out for if I wasn't snipped.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:09 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Perhaps head out with zero expectations to a pick up bar and see what gravitates to you that holds your interest. If someone comes around that can keep you occupied but enjoyable interaction at the same time, i imagine it may change your perspective. Sure there are duds but there is always others that enjoy sex. There are thousands out there and many of them are decent people and hot in the sack.

Gather up a few faves and get a rotation. When you feel like you are getting sucked in, you step out and grab another reliable fave and go on. Rinse repeat.

Just my 2 cents and buena suerte

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:04 am 

ositoDelNorte wrote:
hotdogg wrote:

Yes. I have been fixed. And verified I don't have any more little soldiers. After I got divorced, it was the first thing I did.

But interesting idea. Something to watch out for if I wasn't snipped.
If you've not shared that detail, don't. Chicas can and do play those games.

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:19 pm 

I'm a big admonisher here regarding not getting emotionally involved with girls but like the good preacher who rallies against sin and is caught with a parishioners wife...I am not immune, either, some girls really deliver bang for the buck and then some, and some I have really clicked with who are really intelligent and have a great sense of humor.

The best advice I can give is always remember when you're dreaming of your little loving darling, you're out of sight and out of mind and some other stiff who just flew into town is slamming her hard and she's screaming out his name...has she got a fb page? See if dozens of gringos are her "friends"...

Enjoy what you got while you got it, keep seeing her and enjoying her but don't get addicted, I find many slack off once they think they got you wrapped around their finger. If things stay good, and I've had some I've tagged off and on for years, keep it up, have fun, be friends but don't K*D yourself and keep banging new meat in between sessions with her, some will be mediocre but the law of averages says you'll hit some new incredible honeys that will trip your light fantastic...

Then you'll have several you're crazy about.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:04 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I have always found throughout my short life that when one is emotially attached to one girl/woman, hooker or not, the best cure is to get out and find another one ASAP.

Weather in high school or college, 30s or 40s, and or now in Mongerland....

If you live in a Jaco, there are plenty off duty gals during the day you could meet and invite to lunch. Just start talking to all local girls....

There is also an Endless supply of gals in San Jose. Many will do sin condom for $20 or less.

I said many. I didn't say ALL. But you do have to go out and find them and it wont be a 23 year old Colombian with a great body and no K*ds.

It will be a local Nica or Tica in her 20s with bills to pay looking for a long-term steady income source.
The harder you look, the better looking and younger they get.

The fun is in the search!!

I have a two posts about cultivating gals working at supermarkets.

Good luck.

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:39 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Take it from me, as it has happened to me, it's not worth it. You have to get a hold of yourself and know that she'll eventually turn into a gringa and nag the sh** out of you. Don't waste your time, enjoy your single life, and keep your nose clean.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:17 am 

sounds to me like you are probably wired that way after 2 divorces left you broke
some people just prefer intimacy( such as it is) and friendship over quanity
its not impossible to do if you aren't obsessed w owning her and knowing what she's doing every minute
I didn't see where you said thats the biggest issue
but you might ask why your wallet seems to always get involved
if you can limit your financial exposure whats wrong w enjoying the ride?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:10 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

You want to get her out of your mind/heart?? Go to the Del Rey one night and watch all the GUYS that walk in that night. All the Fat, Old, Smelly, Tobacco Breath, Non-Showering etc.. dudes there. She's doing them too without a condom - IF the price is right. That should do the trick. That or a positive STD/HIV test. You are just lonely after 2 divorces. They can sense/feel that. They are Pro's you are an amateur! You pay them to leave NOT stay!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:19 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

LAdiablo wrote:
sounds to me like you are probably wired that way after 2 divorces left you broke
some people just prefer intimacy( such as it is) and friendship over quanity
its not impossible to do if you aren't obsessed w owning her and knowing what she's doing every minute
I didn't see where you said thats the biggest issue
but you might ask why your wallet seems to always get involved
if you can limit your financial exposure whats wrong w enjoying the ride?

You are 100% correct. I am unfortunately wired that way. I so strongly desire intimacy over quantity.

That is really the only reason I like sex. To feel intimacy. And when I get a stiff board that won't look at me during sex, let alone kiss me, there is no faster turn off.

Honestly I would be perfectly comfortable having a hooker as a novia. I would only be bothered if she didn't give me the intimacy I need and with her coming in the middle of the night. (I'm am early bird)

But like you said, I don't want to get my wallet involved. And my unfortunate Norwegian heritage has given me a strong passive aggressive personality who hates conflicts. So I am an easy push-over for money in the moment. And my only financial security strategy is to prevent the opportunity to be pressured out of my money. But that basically means avoiding women altogether. :(

I know that I need to learn how to be forceful and say no. And draw the required boundaries. But that is like asking a fish to walk from one pond to another for me.

Ugh.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:36 pm 

You are not wired to be a monger. ( We will not go into defining a monger ).
You need to go to small towns away from ho centers like Jaco and San Jose. You are going to have to work on finding the type of women you are comfortable with.
Using a point and shoot method to find this GFE, intimacy etc. in the gulch is setting yourself up for failure.
It is like buying lottery tickets and being disappoint when you do not win any thing.

There is nothing either good or bad
but thinking makes it so.
HAMLET

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:30 pm 

ositoDelNorte wrote:
You are 100% correct. I am unfortunately wired that way. I so strongly desire intimacy over quantity.

The tips you have been given are good ones. I had my share of fun over the years but for me having sex, just to have it, without a connection got old. I went on a mission one trip when I was in CR for a month and went down with the idea of having sex with 100 different women while I was there. I ended up with 87 but could have hit the magic number had I not started doing repeats. By week 3 there were a couple of ladies that would make themselves involed in my night if they saw me. While they were fun to be with, and we had a good time, they were wanting to get into a relationship, and use me as a stepping stone to the USA. Fortunately I knew it. Anyway I finally did meet a girl that I have now been with for over 3.5 years, we are going to get married, probably this next year. Since you are living in Jaco I assume you speak spanish, so you should have no issues meeting ladies. I would talk to ladies I found attractive while waiting in lines to check out in stores by commenting on something they were buying or doing, to break the ice. I always looked at rings on the fingers and would stay away from the married ones. Also what worked good for me was grocery shopping. I would comment on something in their cart or hand, and saying something like "I love that ??? I make a great ???", depending on their response I would then throw in "If you like I could make it for you sometime". I would probably get 25-30% to either ask for my number or give me theirs. Out of those I probably met up with close to half. For me not living in the country was the biggest objection they had, but with you living there I would think you would have much better luck. There are plenty of ladies in CR that are tired of the machismo of the locals and if you show them you are plesant to be around and are complementary to them you will set yourself apart from the other guys. There is a fine line though on being too easy with them though, and if they tip the scale to their side your goose is cooked. Good luck in your quest.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:36 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Isra123 wrote:
You are not wired to be a monger. ( We will not go into defining a monger ).

I'd really like to hear your definition of a monger.

My definition of a monger is a someone who travels for sex with prostitutes.

By that definition, I certainly am. I've traveled to multiple countries to have sex with over 30 prostitutes. When I moved to Costa Rica, I chose it secondarily due to it thriving sex industry. Saving myself a bunch of money in airfare and hotels. I am certainly not yet a veteran. But I am not totally wet behind the ears either.

Maybe I am different than most mongers in that I prefer GFE. I find the mechanical, al-la-carte sex boring and unsatisfying. I don't pay for sex. I pay for the illusion of a woman to pretend she feels passionate love for me for an hour or two. Sex is merely the expression of it. And if a hooker starts nickel-and-diming me for every act or refuses to kiss or gives an poor fake orgasm, then it is a big turn off.

My reason for the post is because I met a woman who is skilled far beyond any of the others I have been with. She is simply hypnotic. I know its not real intellectually. But that doesn't stop my feelings and emotions. So I asked for and have gotten some great advice on how to shake the feelings and continue mongering.

Am I am typical monger? No. I am not a typical anything. But I am a monger.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:08 pm 

Unfortunately I can 100% identify with what you are feeling. For the time being you probably will not have fun with any other women because you have chemically bonded with one. Brian chemistry that is. Nothing mysterious or sacred or even real (the chemicals are real...just not the stuff they make you think).. And it sucks. It will rob you blind because you will constantly be looking for proof or evidence that she really does love you, and is as hooked on you as you are on her.

All I can suggest is give her lots of rope...and perhaps watch her pick up other guys...or catch her in some lie or another...and for dawgs sake keep control of your wallet and more importantly as much as possible your emotions. You may be the most rational guy in the world...but it is no match for the drugs your brain produces when you get hooked.

You may have to give yourself a break...get away from her while you can.

And yes...I am assuming the worst here in a sense...that she is not really into you like you are into her. Not even close. Or in a totally different way...as in here is someone I can tolerate while I get what I need...that is money/security of income/etc. etc. That is as real to them as the love chemical is to you...the only difference is she needs something very different than you need...and the needs are very powerful on both sides...the only problem is they are almost totally incompatible. She'll use you till you have nothing left.

I was the exception to this rule...I thought. I found out otherwise. So count me bitter, count me however you want. And you may think you and her are the exception. Good luck...I hope you are.