PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:20 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

LAdiablo wrote:
good for you
and i strongly doubt its over :lol: 8)

:D You beat me to it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:17 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

...How to stop feeling for a hooker...do what I do...find another one!!! :!: :!: :!: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:27 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

A wise prophet many moons ago said that emotion rules over logic and reason.

You develop immediate feelings based on intense emotion and then allow the emotion to fully rule your thinking. All the while neglecting the rational conclusion in the majority of cases that the situation you find yourself in is based on a dream that just does not allow you to clearly rationalize the entire situation.

Call it "lust" that turns into a "bust". A healthy relationship should include more than just sex. Unfortunately, we allow the little mushroom shaped head to rule over the egg shaped head in nearly all cases.

Perhaps one should develop a list of "must haves" and only when a new acquaintance meets your minimum number of must haves should one even consider "Falling for" that new conquest. And please allow more than ONE encounter before tallying up the scorecard.

If, however, one is a "needy" individual who must have constant companionship to feel complete, may I recommend obtaining a pet such as a dog. They are great companions, show you constant love, are not high maintenance, like an occasional ride in a car, are content chewing on a bone or your favorite shoe, and will never send you a Request For Money. Just remember to take them out twice a day for bathroom runs.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:46 pm 

jayhb43 wrote:

You develop immediate feelings based on intense emotion and then allow the emotion to fully rule your thinking. All the while neglecting the rational conclusion in the majority of cases that the situation you find yourself in is based on a dream that just does not allow you to clearly rationalize the entire situation.

Call it "lust" that turns into a "bust". A healthy relationship should include more than just sex. Unfortunately, we allow the little mushroom shaped head to rule over the egg shaped head in nearly all cases.

Perhaps one should develop a list of "must haves" and only when a new acquaintance meets your minimum number of must haves should one even consider "Falling for" that new conquest. And please allow more than ONE encounter before tallying up the scorecard.

If, however, one is a "needy" individual who must have constant companionship to feel complete, may I recommend obtaining a pet such as a dog. They are great companions, show you constant love, are not high maintenance, like an occasional ride in a car, are content chewing on a bone or your favorite shoe, and will never send you a Request For Money. Just remember to take them out twice a day for bathroom runs.

Dogs give you unconditional love. A lot of women are more like cats. ( Now before all of you cat lovers start reacting, we had a couple of cats in our family when I was growing up who were great outdoor cats, but they did kill songbirds.) So I guess, be a condor, not a sparrow. :D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:46 pm 

jayhb43 wrote:

Plus get a big one so when they try to break in, he'll get his own food... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:48 pm 

Jawanker wrote:
jayhb43 wrote:

Dogs give you unconditional love. A lot of women are more like cats. ( Now before all of you cat lovers start reacting, we had a couple of cats in our family when I was growing up who were great outdoor cats, but they did kill songbirds.) So I guess, be a condor, not a sparrow. :D

I'm a cat lover and I've owned both cats and dogs, and I agree, you can be sitting and petting your dog and it'll just love every second, and you can be sitting there petting your cat and she's purring like crazy and loving it but if you look away for a second she'll nail you with a savage blood drawing scratch and you'll never know why she did it...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:50 pm 

Netgems wrote:
Jawanker wrote:
jayhb43 wrote:

I'm a cat lover and I've owned both cats and dogs, and I agree, you can be sitting and petting your dog and it'll just love every second, and you can be sitting there petting your cat and she's purring like crazy and loving it but if you look away for a second she'll nail you with a savage blood drawing scratch and you'll never know why she did it...[/quote

Haw, I get your point. :D