www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:11 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Blocking them on Whatsapp and all other social media, then, deleting her number and any numbers of her friends/family from your phone helped me with the Nica Malvada that had me under her spell. Then I smile while I think of how many different cocks she has to swallow to make up for the dinero I wasted on her when I wifed up with her in CR. :twisted: Nica Schmica!

NJ

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:41 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

You may want to look inside yourself for the answer.

There is a reason that you crave "intimacy". Move the hardest eighteen inches in a man's life, from his head to his heart. It your heart will never lie, get out of your head.

Health & happiness............

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:45 am 

Maybe make living in Jaco a near term thing. Given your self-insight, you might be a tad close to the source so to speak.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:28 am 

I still haven't heard him say he was obsessed w her being his alone and thats a start
If you don't need to look too close for reasons why she doesn't answer the phone or can't see you for a week
but the fact that you lost all your money twice already seems to be a pretty obvious pattern
i don't know if you mentioned your age, not really important
but i just look at like i have x amount of decent years remaining and want to have connection whenever i can
its supposed to come naturally and around something simple to start like Ilv4play said cooking, a movie, anything
if she likes spending time around you for reasons other than just a paycheck its your world
and yet if you can be clear (mostly in your actions not your words) that you understand the deal and as much fun as you are having its about money who cares?
no one likes to feel stupid or played so she is going to respect you standing up for yourself
the question is are you strong enough to hold the line and mean it?
we all love the gfe and i know of no one that wants to be lonely
still
your history seems to indicate you should really stay away from putas and look for a non pro relationship jmho
lots of pretty women in CR that don't fence their pu*sy in the gulch

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:17 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Ilv4play 100 Different women in 30 days?? I did 87 of them?? OK Wilt Chamberlain!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:55 am 

rwelker66 wrote:
Ilv4play 100 Different women in 30 days?? I did 87 of them?? OK Wilt Chamberlain!!

Who took a shit in your Wheaties? Great contribution to the thread.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:47 am 

You are the Biggest B.S.er on this board! From all the money you make gambling/on parlay's to all the Women you slept with - it's so over the top! Just tell the Truth that's all.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:53 pm 

rwelker66 wrote:

My second trip was doing 4-5 a day, wish I still had the money for it..

Last edited by Stinger on Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:08 pm 

ositoDelNorte wrote:
I'm divorced twice now. And went broke each time. All I really want in life is to have a wife who has sex with me every night and every morning. And every other afternoon. But with the state of the society and the laws so leaning toward woman, I know that is never going to happen. And I want to stay far away from marriage or even a live-in girl friend.

It is one of the reasons I moved to Costa Rica. To be in a place where prostitution is affordable and legal. Plus the girls are much hotter here than the states.

Recently I met a hooker that blew my mind. I met her and her friend in the Sportsman's Lodge for a hot threesome. When I was giving her a massage and her friend was in the bathroom, she checked to make sure her friend wasn't watching and then quickly turned around, grabbed me, and put me inside her without a condom. It was only for a moment, but was utterly mind blowing.

After that, I invited both of the girls to come stay with me in Jaco. I told them I didn't have money for sex, but that they could stay at my house for free if they were coming to Jaco to work. She has come twice now and her friend once. It has worked out mostly well with some free sex. (except a little money for taxis)

The first time she came to stay with me, we had the most passionate sex that I've had in a long time. She gave me deep passionate kisses and seemed to not just enjoy, but beg for everything we did. And she didn't blink about non using a condom the entire time. The second time she visited, she stayed for two nights. We had sex the hot times, again without a condom. I haven't had sex this good since I was first married.

Here is the problem. I can't get her out of my head. I think about her every night. I know it is the amazing sex. And I know the strong connection I am feeling is due to the lack of a condom and her feeling so natural and receiving whenever I touch her. And I know that a "relationship" is that last thing that I need. But that doesn't stop my biological thinking.

Tonight I went into town to find another women to Phuck her off my mind. But she was terrible. Typical give you one story when you chat with her and then everything changes when you get her back to your room. Mechanical sex and asking for more money with upgrades. Her attitude once we started was so bad I could barely keep hard and almost didn't finish.

Unfortunately this is just messing with my mind more. And makes me fantasize more about the mind-blowing woman who I wish was here to have proper sex with right now.

I truly feel like I have the devil and angel sitting on my shoulders. The devil telling me to indulge my feelings and go with it regardless of the consequences. And the angel telling me to stay away, deny my feelings, and find a way to forget her to avoid the inevitable consequences that will be financially and emotionally devastating.

Has anyone else been here? I am going mad? Should I stay true to my convictions and avoid any entanglements? Or is serving my id more important?

How do I shake these feelings and continue to Phuck my brains out without getting wrapped up like a woman?

You been with 30? You big stud!
Kidding, I avoided Jaco last week because of the drama with a few chicas, once she doesn't need you for something money/place to stay and you try to stay friends most will show you their real personality

A few I know are 110% sociopaths and the guys they are "dating" now saved me more then money.

They will block you on WhatsApp when they find captain save a ho, if you don't block them first.

I do understand the pair bonding had a few girls stay with me last week, no money. Even got buzzed starting making out with two puta friends inside HDR.

Doing this shit being single sucks sometimes, find a real GF or one with an open mind.

Good luck

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:47 pm 

ositoDelNorte wrote:
How to stop feeling for a hooker?

With some legitimate, in my opinion, advice now on the thread...

Keep your hands in your pockets?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:28 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Californiamann wrote:
and it wont be a 23 year old Colombian with a great body and no K*ds.

You go to Colombia to find those!!

CostaReeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:08 pm 

Ilv4play wrote:
rwelker66 wrote:

Who took a shit in your Wheaties? Great contribution to the thread.

When me and my buds come down and visit for 4 to 5 days, 2 to 3 a day is more than enough for me, a couple exceptions if I would do a threesome, but after the last day, I've had it. I lived there 2 years working for an international company and was in heaven, nailing one or occasionally two a day, some days none, for my first month or so, then unbelievably got tired of it plus it hit my bank account pretty good. After a couple months I was surprisingly happy with maybe 2 or 3 a week, some weeks only one. Guys couldn't believe me but sometimes I would need a break and would take two weeks off, pity the one who I nailed after two weeks, she earned her $$$ that day...guys think I'm exaggerating or bs ing but in two years of living there and multiple visits for 10 years I estimate I easily had 300+ sessions, many with the same girl but 300++ sessions nonetheless. if you think about it, 2 years of living and visiting often, sometimes 4x a year there, it's really not excessive but it sounds like a lot. I looked back on my teen age and college years and my early 20's years before I got married and I think in my old age in Costa Rica in all my visits and living there, I did as many or more than all my years as a young buck...... :oops:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:26 pm 

ositoDelNorte wrote:
LAdiablo wrote:
sounds to me like you are probably wired that way after 2 divorces left you broke
some people just prefer intimacy( such as it is) and friendship over quanity
its not impossible to do if you aren't obsessed w owning her and knowing what she's doing every minute
I didn't see where you said thats the biggest issue
but you might ask why your wallet seems to always get involved
if you can limit your financial exposure whats wrong w enjoying the ride?

You are 100% correct. I am unfortunately wired that way. I so strongly desire intimacy over quantity.

That is really the only reason I like sex. To feel intimacy. And when I get a stiff board that won't look at me during sex, let alone kiss me, there is no faster turn off.

Honestly I would be perfectly comfortable having a hooker as a novia. I would only be bothered if she didn't give me the intimacy I need and with her coming in the middle of the night. (I'm am early bird)

But like you said, I don't want to get my wallet involved. And my unfortunate Norwegian heritage has given me a strong passive aggressive personality who hates conflicts. So I am an easy push-over for money in the moment. And my only financial security strategy is to prevent the opportunity to be pressured out of my money. But that basically means avoiding women altogether. :(

I know that I need to learn how to be forceful and say no. And draw the required boundaries. But that is like asking a fish to walk from one pond to another for me.

Ugh.

Osi, why ruin a good thing? if she delivers in spades, keep her around. if she asks for more money than normal, the best thing to do is just lie...tell her you only get $xxxx per month retirement and she gets all your hooker $$$ you spend anyway. I agree with your love for intimacy, I love good dfk, ''cuddling" etc., with girls who know me and like me better than a lot of things other guys crave like giant breasteses and bbbj, whatever. It's hard to get that on vaca but if you live there, and I lived there 2 years, you should easily cultivate 1/2 dozen over time who deliver that for you (I did) and when diff ones drop off or get spoiled, just be ready to replace... :D

Before agreeing to new meat, make it clear what you want and invest a drink or some time with her b4 doing the do, get a good feeling for her and let her get comfortable with you. Some of my best favorites started out delivering mediocre service but once she saw I was into her and wanted to see her again, I kept getting more and more, she will get comfortable with you, feel safe with you and be relaxed and happy to be with you. Good luck and stay strong. if you are tempted to spend more than what is prudent, do like they do in AA or NA and have a buddy you can call who will talk you out of it. You can pm me anytime, since I am a cheap bastard I will be happy to give frugal cheap bastard advice and not even charge for it :!: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:16 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

UPDATE

Thanks all for the great advice! Turns out, time had my answer.

How do I stop my feelings for a hooker? RFM.

As time went on, she increased her Requests For Money. When I cut her off, her attitude changed completely.

Looking back, I think her feelings were genuine. She was attracted to me and saw me as a novio in a sense. but then expected me to pay for her rent, school, and any money she needed. When I drew a line in the sand and said I would give her either love or money, she chose money. And thus got neither.

I am now onto the next girl and she is out of my life. While I miss the intense connection we had, it's gone and I am so glad to be rid of that drama.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:55 am 

good for you
and i strongly doubt its over :lol: 8)