www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:33 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

I am only posting this to try and help this guy out. This past weekend while down in SJ at Amistad I briefly met a guy only to later find out that he had proposed to a 40 to 45 year old working girl he met at the Del Rey. From my understanding he is from Atlanta, if you know of who I am speaking of please let me know as I would like to speak to him.

I am trying to do my best to inform him of what he doesn't know or doesn't think is happening.

I know you guys already know what is happening but I think he has blinders on.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:13 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Iamhavingfun wrote:
I am only posting this to try and help this guy out. This past weekend while down in SJ at Amistad I briefly met a guy only to later find out that he had proposed to a 40 to 45 year old working girl he met at the Del Rey. From my understanding he is from Atlanta, if you know of who I am speaking of please let me know as I would like to speak to him.

I am trying to do my best to inform him of what he doesn't know or doesn't think is happening.

You can't save him friend. Let that man learn his lesson.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:24 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Oddly enough, there is a 47 yo gringo from ATL that got married to a 26 yo tica this past weekend. Her last stint was at the SL these past few months.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:43 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

allday64 wrote:
Iamhavingfun wrote:

You can't save him friend. Let that man learn his lesson.

You are probably right. But man it just kills me.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:43 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Jfoot wrote:
Oddly enough, there is a 47 yo gringo from ATL that got married to a 26 yo tica this past weekend. Her last stint was at the SL these past few months.

No this guy was much older. He was in his 60's and the girl is in her 40's.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:23 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

A hooker in her 40s is washed up. She'll take what she can get and not turn loose. You need to stop this guy or he's stuck for life.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:45 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Ain't love grand, I could just picture them running on the beach together.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:58 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Marrying an ex working girl is like rolling the dice on one bet with your life savings. I personally know 3 guys who got seriously burned, all of them normally intelligent thoughtful rational guys, one has a master's degree and owns his own business, another a brilliant author who wrote a published book and millionaire business owner, the other a humble truck driver who took a job driving a truck in Iraq when we were at war then to earn enough money to keep his t i c a bride happy. She despised him and stated she hoped he would get killed over there so she could claim the house he bought and his life insurance, etc.

One was a 21 year or druggy who jumped out of their car going slow so she could get bruises and claim to the police he beat her. He had to grab his passport and a few possessions and return to the states fast. Years later he hired an attorney in CR and saw she had the marriage annulled after she tried to blackmail him via email, the charges were dropped. He flew down for some fun and saw her working at Sportsmen's where he was staying, he avoided her but laughed when he said she kept staring at him, he was a few pounds heavier and his hair was now completely grey and he didn't let her get a good look....

The truck drivers friends reported to him what his lovely thing said about him, after much arguing and denial he finally came to his senses losing his bank account and house in CR, she had her boyfriend stay with her when he was overseas.

The millionaire picked one of the skinniest ugliest ones from the old Zona Blue days in 2007 and after 3 months where she would be M I A numerous times with nonsense excuses, he hired a local p.i. and found out she was living with her boyfriend and filed for possession of his condo. He quickly sold it under value and headed back to the states never to return.

I know 4 guys who were luckier, their wives ended up being decent to them albeit at a price, one of the guys has to support her entire family. All these guys deny these girls were ex working girls, but those of us who know them know better.

Marrying one of these girls is like doing dangerous illegal drugs, it may feel good initially but eventually can get you into a lot of trouble or get you killed, buyer beware!!!!!! :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:39 am 

[quote="Netgems"]

Marrying one of these girls is like doing dangerous illegal drugs, it may feel good initially but eventually can get you into a lot of trouble or get you killed, buyer beware!!!!!! :shock

the truth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:54 pm 

Hank wrote:
Netgems wrote:

Marrying one of these girls is like doing dangerous illegal drugs, it may feel good initially but eventually can get you into a lot of trouble or get you killed, buyer beware!!!!!! :shock

the truth

Thanx for the ditto, Hank

My advice is to continuously follow the musical chairs methodology, your statistical percentage of fun vs aggregation dramatically increases and each interlude has a cap of risk maximum of around a c I e n or so... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:08 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Jfoot wrote:

Update:
She has had a 'change' of heart and never wanted to move to the usa. Now she posts pics on her whatsapp with a tico bf and has deleted her fb account. I imagine she got several thousand dollars out of the gringo she married and i guess the worse thing that can happen to her is that he annuls.
All too predictable unfortunately....