www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:15 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Does anyone ever feel mongering is too fun and easy that it leads you away from developing a healthy relationship? Or that it turns you into a lazy sex bum therefore hurting your game? Opinions are welcome

Last edited by allday64 on Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:42 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Mongering is what you make it. The result is within YOUR control.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:35 pm 

allday64 wrote:
Does anyone ever feel mongering is too fun and easy that if leads you away from developing a healthy relationship? Or that it turns you into a lazy sex bum therefore hurting your game? Opinions are welcome

For some, maybe. For others, mongering may be a needed respite, and actually help with maintaining an existing relationship or cultivating a new one.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:57 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

If anything, it helps.

How many men have lived in "the friend zone" and been useful utilities for women who will never give them any sex, because they were too horny? How man men married the wrong woman because they thought it was the only way to get regular sex?

When you are not so "thirsty," you can ignore all the women teasing you with the promise of a drop of water from their eye dropper. Stop trying to fish in a desert. Don't try to be a sexual person in an environment where women weaponized their sexual allure and get government to criminalize your normal sexual desires. Given a choice, we choose to go somewhere that sex, while commercialized, is civilized. When you are not "thirsty," you can make better choices about the women you do let into your life.

Marriage and dating are losing propositions for young men these days. If a young man can avoid getting married until his mid-30s, the age when he stops thinking with the little head and start thinking with his big head, he can avoid the bad "starter" marriage or LTR, and avoid the even more catastrophic divorce just when he has started to accumulate his major assets like a house and some savings.

"I'm not one those pathetic lietuenant colonels working a silly civilian job, working out two hours a day trying to reclaim a body they lost 20 years ago and four hours a night completing War College by correspondence in a sad attempt at colonel. Tyler Durden told us [i]'Self improvement is masturbation[/i].' My mid-life crisis is going to involve a new sports car, or the zoftig redhead with daddy issues in accounting, or better yet, racking up frequent flyer miles going to Pattaya."

Last edited by JTF-Bravo on Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:54 am 

JTF-Bravo wrote:
If anything, it helps.

How many men have lived in "the friend zone" and been useful utilities for women who will never give them any sex, because they were too horny? How man men married the wrong woman because they thought it was the only way to get regular sex?

When you are not so "thirsty," you can ignore all the women teasing you with the promise of a drop water from their eye dropper. You don't live in the desert, you can make better choices about the women you let in your life.

Marriage and dating are losing propositions for young men these days. If a young man can avoid getting married until his mid-30s, the age when he stops thinking with the little head and start thinking with his big head, he can avoid the bad "starter" marriage or LTR, and avoid the even more catastrophic divorce just when he has started to accumulate his major assets like a house and some savings.

Very good points. I definitely feel more self controlled since i started mongering. I started at 25. I am 26. Before there was so much pressure to find someone especially in a age discriminate society as the US. Once you start doing this your goals about relationships become more lucid and you also better understand who you are. I also learned how delicate a womans beauty vs the test of time, Babi*s, etc. It doesnt matter who you marry. Every good becomes damaged over time.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:39 pm 

allday64 wrote:
I started at 25. I am 26. It doesnt matter who you marry. Every good becomes damaged over time.

So women become damaged while you stay fresh and new? :roll: :roll: :roll: Stop drinking the monger kool aid. All women are not bad. Marriage is not broken. You just need to find the right woman and protect your assets.

BTW-I would think twice about taking relationship advice from guys on a whore mongering forum. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:32 pm 

Orange wrote:
allday64 wrote:
I started at 25. I am 26. It doesnt matter who you marry. Every good becomes damaged over time.

So women become damaged while you stay fresh and new? :roll: :roll: :roll: Stop drinking the monger kool aid. All women are not bad. Marriage is not broken. You just need to find the right woman and protect your assets.

BTW-I would think twice about taking relationship advice from guys on a whore mongering forum. :lol:

Thanks for the reply Orange. I don't believe any man or either I will stay fresh or new. We all start the process of decay and death as soon as we come out of the wound. Nothing lasts for ever. I made that statement, because it was through mongering I learned how much diet, Babi*s, and etc can truly effect a woman's body. I was use to sleeping with younger women with no K*ds before I started doing this. I don't think most men even back in the US are truly prepared for this reality when they say I do at the altar. This is not a good or bad thing. But just something that happens in life, that's all I'm saying. I don't think all women are bad. Never insinuated that. Marriage is not broken institution. But for most men its a lose lose situation. People can function outside of being married and still be happy. If you want to avoid risk completely, don't put yourself in that situation. Honestly, I believe we can all find the right woman. But honestly, I believe doing the things that make you the most happy in life is the biggest priority in life. If it involves finding the right woman so be it. Marriage or not so be it. There is no right answer.

I agree about not taking relationship advice from a mongering site. But if there was one thing that mongering excelled in that relationships and dating don't...Well you guys already know the answer to that.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:10 am 

Marriage is not a broken institution. ............

But who wants to live in an institution :?:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:36 pm 

Not if I never go back ! :P :P :P

* RENT but, "Don't Buy a Home in Costa Rica" until you have lived here for THREE years.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:43 pm 

Had a non-mongering monogamous relationship for decades. I don't know that starting to branch out was a cause or an effect ... but by the end of my marriage I probably was wanting an "out", and I certainly got that.

I have no idea whether I will ever have a "relationship" in the future.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:47 pm 

Women age like milk. Men age like wine. If men can stay out of a marriage, out of debt, out of jail, and out of the hospital, they can avoid aging like vinegar.

Women attract men with:
- youth
- beauty
- virtue (i.e. men value virgins and low mileage women for marriage)
- pleasing personalities

Men attract women with:
- re$ources
- physicality
- alpha traits/high social status/ability to command respect of other men
- pleasing personalities

Women's prime time for youth and beauty peaks at about 18, plateaus during their 20s, and begins to decline at 30. This is evolution's way of attracting mates when the woman's eggs are at their freshest. Women are designed to seek Protection, then Provision, in order to raise their Ch*ldren. Once those needs are met, women will seek less tangible resources, such as (social) Validation and Entertainment.

Men don't hit their peak of "Sexual Marketplace Value" until their mid-30s. Unless they inherit money or are an actor or pop star (think Justin Bieber), most 20 year old men have few resources. Few also have little social status or are leading other men. Exceptions to this are drug dealers and gang leaders. However, by their mid-30s, most men have accumulated resources (steady job, mortgage half-way paid off), still have most of their youthful physicality, and have gotten a couple of promotions. (Think of the goofy 21 year old second lieutenant or junior assistant accounts manager vs. the 35 year old major or regional director.)

In the West, we have created an environment that caters to women. They do not need men for Protection from raids by Vikings, Indians, Imperial Japanese Army troops bent on re-enacting the Rape of Nanking, or even ISIS jihadists looking for war booty. Upper class and middle class women can use affirmative action to push a man out of the way for admission to university, getting hired for a job with a future, or getting that promotion. When he gets drafted and goes off to war, she gets to stay home. When she tires of working, she can find a beta male provider to support her, and when her wage slave catches her sucking off the pool boy, she can plunder his resources in divorce court. Lower class women can dispense with the sham of marrying a beta-male provider and then divorcing him, by marrying the Big Daddy Government. They can have Ch*ldren, and have the gov't transfer resources directly from the pay check of the beta male provider.

No wonder upper and middle class women say "A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle," and lower class women put a fist on their hip, swivel their heads, twirls a finger in the air and declare "I don't need no man!"

If they are entitled to resources based on their gender, and they don't have to acknowledge all the men protecting and provisioning them, pretty soon, they only value men for their ability to provide them with Social Status/Validation and Entertainment.

What mongering does, is it takes some men out of the West's Sexual Marketplace, that is very skewed against them, and puts them in one that is more favorable. The guy that was trying to sell ice in Alaska gets to go to the desert. The guy that was trying to sell coals in New Castle gets to peddle his wares in Alaska.

Sometimes, the experience is profound. When he returns home, the new monger finds that women have been "unmasked." Women who have manipulated him for years - teasing him in the sex desert by waving an eye dropper of water - have the signature on his sexual radar as small as that of a stealth fighter.

A great mongering trip will cost less than the next 5 pairs of shoes your girlfriend will want you to buy for her. Two nice trips will cost less than the engagement ring you will buy for miss cupcake, and which memories will you treasure in your old age? The memory of the engagement ring you bought and she kept after the divorce, or the wild three way you treated yourself for your birthday? Three incredible mongering trips will cost less than what your divorce attorney will charge to ensure you don't have to live in a cardboard box after family court is done with you.

If mongering gives you the luxury of getting into a marriage or long term relationship because you "want to" and not because you feel you "have too," it is a boon. If mongering allows you avoid women's scams and traps because sex is something you have and not want, it is a boon. If you delay marriage long enough until you are wise enough to avoid the woman who just wants to marry because her biological clock is ticking or because she realized the corporate rat race means working too hard for all her money when she can stay at home and spend half of your money, it is a boon.

Avoid that woman. She has a lead lined uterus, calloused from having many sexual liaisons with everyone from the guy with the coolest hot rod in her high school, to the college professor who gave her an easy "A," to the guy that did her in the office break room when everyone else left for the day, to exotic foreign guy who introduced her to anal, to the guy that knocked her up and left her with a constantly pouting teenager. She will also have a calloused heart. It will have been broken by the platoon (just a platoon, if she is fairly chaste by 21st century standards) of guys she swooned over, only to be pumped and dumped. She will be unable to truly love you, because by the time she "settles" for you, she has very little ability to emotionally commit.

Women attach to men like duct tape, men attach to women like Velcro.

Remember how men age like wine? Men who avoid being drained by women can accumulate enough Resources, Physicality, and Alpha Traits/social status by the time they reach their mid 30s, that they are very attractive to young, beautiful, and low mileage women ten years their junior. In the marketplace of sexual value, the reverse is not true.

"I'm not one those pathetic lietuenant colonels working a silly civilian job, working out two hours a day trying to reclaim a body they lost 20 years ago and four hours a night completing War College by correspondence in a sad attempt at colonel. Tyler Durden told us [i]'Self improvement is masturbation[/i].' My mid-life crisis is going to involve a new sports car, or the zoftig redhead with daddy issues in accounting, or better yet, racking up frequent flyer miles going to Pattaya."

Last edited by JTF-Bravo on Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:36 pm 

To summarize... equality skewed to femanisim. And femanisim skewed to testacle theft.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:05 pm 

Apply the effects of globalization to the sexual marketplace. Many laborers found that corporations began a "race to the bottom" in wages.

Women understand, on a visceral level, that mongering is a threat to their monopoly on vagina. They are like union members that despise 'scab' replacement workers, short term contract employees, and companies that relocate "their" factories to lower cost venues. In this case, the factory is you.

You are taking resources they feel entitled to (time/money/entertainment they get from dates, gifts they demand as "girlfriends," your salary which they expect to spend as wives, and your future earnings when a court forces you to support an ex-wife). You are taking those resources and diverting them to more competitive laborers.

If it weren't for sex, they could not compete in the market for friendship: other guys are better for that. In the marketplace of sex, they don't want to compete with younger, sexier, lower cost labor that doesn't demand entangling commitments. Who would sign a contract to make monthly payments to buy an old, high maintenance bus from the city transit company that had been ridden by millions of passengers whose DNA could never be completely scrubbed out of the upholstery when you could rent a different exotic, low mileage sports car every night once in a while? And would you buy that bus, if you had to continue to make payments on that bus, even after your contract was broken, so that you would be paying other men to ride that bus?

Most frontier towns had bordellos. When enough "respectable" women came to town, they put pressure, via their useful pawns, the clergy and the politicians, to shut them down. The bordellos then relocated deeper into the frontier. East of the Mississippi, they had to go underground.

We live in a world hostile to the working man, the average man.

Feminism means that he has to compete for work/job training/educational qualification at a time in his life when he is starting out his life. His wages are depressed by this Marxist "reserve army of labor." There are fewer seats for him in the schools and academies that will grant him access to well paying entry level jobs. When he aspires to those promotions on the bottom of the career ladder, he will have to compete for them with women. Women who will promptly vacate those positions when their biological clock starts ticking or when they marry men who successfully navigated the feminist minefield and have accumulated enough of a resource surplus to support a wife...and the house...and the second car...and the vacations....and all the other luxury goods she needs to impress her friends.

Globalism has also squeezed the average working man. In the West, the working man is no longer navigating a system designed to enlarge the middle class. Globalism is designed to maximize corporate profits and shareholder value by manufacturing in the low cost Third World and selling protects in the high income First World. This is good for companies and "consumers," but for the working man in the West, who must now compete with wage slaves in Third World sweat shops, it has been a disaster. "Oh, lucky me. WalMart has cut the price of this product by a dollar. Too bad my unionized, well paying job went to Mexico, and now I have to work two jobs to make half as much as used to make."

Multiculturalism has also hurt men. Open the borders and allow unskilled, low wage workers to come in? Or open the borders and import them because some of them claim to be refugees? It is bad enough if they work and form the ranks of yet another "reserve army of labor," that depresses wages. What if they don't work, and even more taxes have to taken from what is left of the middle class?

All of these factors have worked to make men less attractive to women. Women do not respect regular guys anymore, because they are constantly told that the rich/young/handsome/famous/funny/entertaining guy (Tony Stark) is waiting to whisk them away from their boring lives and settling for anything less is settling for Homer Simpson. They are convinced by a mass media that tells them they are "worth it," that they should avoid "scrubs," and that a battalion of men can be swiped left on Tinder until they find Mr. Fabulous. Such a fragile emotional sandcastle of an ego needs constant Validation, and you, Mr. Average Guy, just can't provide it, or the lifestyle they have been convinced they should become accustomed to.

So, mongering is a perfectly valid adaptation to the 21st Century by men. De-regulation of airlines made air travel affordable to "depressed wages man." The internet allowed men to get knowledge about exotic locales that was once the exclusive domain of sailors, international men of mystery, airline pilots, corporate executives, and soldiers of fortune. In an age where presidents can brag about smoking cigars that have been marinated in the vagina juice of interns who are younger than their daughters, or a congressman and mayoral candidate can shamelessly send dick pix to teenagers, there is no shame in mongering.

In a battlefield littered with the flaming wrecks of the divorces of the parents' marriages, nobody is going jump out their foxhole and sprint through a minefield for the promise of a happy, white picket fenced home and 2.5 K*ds. The priest who told you that you would go blind if you masturbated to Playboy was busted for pedophilia, and a decade later, Playboy - as you knew it - became a quaint cultural artifact.

20th century rules make no sense in a 21st century arena, and make no mistake, it is an arena. One where there is less money and respect to go around, and you are locked in mortal combat with the girl next door.

When you monger, you are globalizing sexual pleasure. The monopoly wants a closed "union shop." The artificial marketplace cannot support an equilibrium between supply and demand. When you monger abroad, you are taking your First World salary to a Third World market.

For you fans of the "Big Bang Theory," recall how much of the humor of the first three seasons of the show revolved around the nerdy scientist wanting to graduate from the "friend zone" of the promiscuous blonde neighbor who was at her peak of Sexual Marketplace Value. How many times had he paid her rent when she didn't get an acting gig, or pay for her Chinese take-out when she was running short, or do a thousand other favors that none of the Alpha Males she was phucking were not returning her calls?

A few seasons later, she realized she that the career "Wall," that her acting career was not going to take off, and that would demote her form aspiring actress who worked at the Cheese Factory to pay for acting lessons, to just plain old waitress. That is when she wanted to marry nerdy scientist.

Now imagine if nerdy scientist realized that he was just a 90 minute drive and a few Spanish lessons from spending his weekends, and his Fall/Spring/Winter breaks, and his three day weekends (yep, he had a lot of free time, since he was a college professor) down in Tijuana? Hell, just being an hour's drive to LAX airport he had direct flights to San Jose, or Manila, or Pattaya available to him! Imagine how much "I don't give a Phuck" pheromones he could have exuded with his freshly drained balls that would have gotten the round-heeled blonde neighbor into his bed in months and not years....without having to do all the chores/favors/"loans" she reserves for friend-zoned beta-male orbiters.

People tell you to be yourself. Are you a better version of yourself when you have gone hungry for a few days? Are you a better version of yourself when you have been denied sleep for a few days? So why aren't you a better version of yourself when you monger a couple times of year?

Last edited by JTF-Bravo on Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:37 pm 

ask any monger thats been doing it for any length of time and they will tell you it is ultimately a mindless, soulless, empty pursuit beyond the appeal of a spasm
sure you get personal relationships and better service depending on how you handle yourself
and we all love sex just like some like myself love sushi
but if i eat sushi all the time i'm going to get sick of it
as w everything there needs to be balance and imo its a mistake to make this your only experiences w women
there are plenty of guys that only know working girls and it works for them bravo
personally i need to have at least one foot in the civilian world but then i'm one of those fools who still finds real emotions appealing
the same rules apply to your pimp hand when it comes to "civilians"
let them know the boundaries and if they are full of shit walk away

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:12 pm 

Great stuff JTF Bravo!

I would only add this:

You can turn the tables on them. Once you make their pu*sy sing they will catch feelings for you and now YOU are in control. It's no longer about protection, provision, etc. It's about their orgasm. Find the gal with the vagina that fits your C*ck like a glove. She's out there somewhere. There may be a few. Find them.