www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Good college tica girls?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:43 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Hi,

I'm going to Costa Rica in a week or so. For the guys that live there... where do I find the good cute tica girls? I'll be staying in San Jose and Spanish is not a problem, just need to be guided to the right place.

Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:49 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Head on up to the San Pedro area all around the mall. Less than 4000 colones for a taxi. There are lots of clubs in the area for rubbing elbows with the local college ticas, and since you speak Spanish you should not have a problem. Jazz Cafe, Bar Karaoke Grammy's, Bar Vyrus is hit and miss but there is a reggae place next door that gets hopping also. In that same area are lots of different bars and I have been out many times as late as 3 am having fun.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:27 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Thanks! Good Info, I found them all in google maps and marked them. I'll be hitting them when I get there. Thanks again

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:35 am 

FYI- If you can't get college age women back home, you won't be able to get them in CR. In other words, if you have no game at home, it will be even less in CR.

Many guys go in thinking that just because they're American, it will make the women wet for them. I'm not trying to throw a wet blanket on your plans just giving you a reality check.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:44 am 

Ricanrolla wrote:
Hi,

I'm going to Costa Rica in a week or so. For the guys that live there... where do I find the good cute tica girls? I'll be staying in San Jose and Spanish is not a problem, just need to be guided to the right place.

Thanks

I have found "good" cute ticas* in the SL and the HDR. And they actually wind up in my bed.

Most are at least college age and one is a real college student.

*isn't "tica girls" redundant? That's basically saying "girl girls".

Any opinion or observation in the post above is purely presented for entertainment purposes and does not promote "sexual tourism" or "human trafficking". The laws of Costa Rica apply to all activities in Costa Rica. No warranty is expressed or implied. Void where prohibited by law. Your experience, observations or perspective may be different.

In exile in pu*sy prison

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:20 pm 

Orange is right. You want non-working girl college students, then you'd better have solid game, because those girls don't need some gringo to come along and rescue them.

Just because you find a college girl hooking in the HDR or SL doesn't mean that the thousand other ones not hooking are going to be interested in a quickie with you.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:27 pm 

MM3 wrote:
[isn't "tica girls" redundant? That's basically saying "girl girls".

"Tica" means "Costa Rican female" of any age.

"Niña tica", "tica joven", "tica vieja" ... seen all of these in La Nación before. I have seen "tica" used as a noun and adjective. Go figure.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:57 pm 

BashfulDwarf wrote:
Just because you find a college girl hooking in the HDR or SL doesn't mean that the thousand other ones not hooking are going to be interested in a quickie with you.

And that's why I don't go looking for them (non-hooking college ticas). I can get pitying looks (or 'ewwww!' looks) and hear rape whistles in the US.

Any opinion or observation in the post above is purely presented for entertainment purposes and does not promote "sexual tourism" or "human trafficking". The laws of Costa Rica apply to all activities in Costa Rica. No warranty is expressed or implied. Void where prohibited by law. Your experience, observations or perspective may be different.

In exile in pu*sy prison

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:01 pm 

MM3 wrote:
BashfulDwarf wrote:

And that's why I don't go looking for them (non-hooking college ticas). I can get pitying looks (or 'ewwww!' looks) and hear rape whistles in the US.

you and me both, brother! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:42 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

More cost effective to RENT vs. Buy. You pay them to LEAVE!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:41 am 

I believe that they are plenty of Costa rican college age chicas that don't go to the Del Rey but would service a gringo for cien if they were propositioned discreetly and away from their amigos. The chicas are financially challenged and are always needing extra money and they are banging Ticos their own age and recieving nothing in return.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:55 am 

Hank wrote:
I believe that they are plenty of Costa rican college age chicas that don't go to the Del Rey but would service a gringo for cien if they were propositioned discreetly and away from their amigos. The chicas are financially challenged and are always needing extra money and they are banging Ticos their own age and receiving nothing in return.

You aren't the first person I've seen say that.

In exile in pu*sy prison

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:17 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Orange wrote:
FYI- If you can't get college age women back home, you won't be able to get them in CR. In other words, if you have no game at home, it will be even less in CR.

Many guys go in thinking that just because they're American, it will make the women wet for them. I'm not trying to throw a wet blanket on your plans just giving you a reality check.

Well said.........

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:21 pm 

Hank wrote:
I believe that they are plenty of Costa rican college age chicas that don't go to the Del Rey but would service a gringo for cien if they were propositioned discreetly and away from their amigos. The chicas are financially challenged and are always needing extra money and they are banging Ticos their own age and recieving nothing in return.

Alright, holistically, I'd agree with you. But who the hell wants to spend a trip to CR trying pathetically to find one of the 'plenty' of college girls out of the hundreds and hundreds that wander about (in packs) either on campus or at the local clubs?

It's an insane idea, and a total waste of time. If you live there, I could see blowing the days trying to find the 'diamond', but on a short vacay, hell no! It ain't worth the expense in time just to spend money on a chica that may have no level of bedskills.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:47 pm 

Hank wrote:
Is there any evidence to back this statement up? Personally, I would probably change the word "plenty" to "some" as I agree that there are some "morally corrupt" women who would take the money.

First of all, how/where would a older gringo even proposition a college-age woman that would not be seem strange? I mean would a 50-something gringo go up to a group of early 20's Ticas in a college bar and ask to speak to one in private? That wouldn't seem strange at all... :lol:

BashfulDwarf wrote:
It's an insane idea, and a total waste of time.
Agree with this 100% on all levels, 200% if you are over age 30.