www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Here comes the judge
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:52 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Hello all,

I been coming to CR for at least ten years now. I normally stay clear of getting close to whores and non -pros a like. My story goes like this, here I am sitting at the outside bar in Crocks resort. I turn around and see a nice normal well dressed family. There was a nice looking 39 year old smiling at me.
I just glanced Politely and she kept smiling . When the family dinner was over She came to me and wanted to know if I would call her of course I couldn't resist. She was absolutely georgous
I emailed her and hooked up in the San Jose burbs. We had a nice dinner and great conversation.
I asked her what she was doing in crocks ,she said her mother had a cancer test that came out negative .it was a good report celebration. So I'm thinking a normal upper class family. This is perfect.
After the first date she came to room we cuddled and kissed. The next day she over again and wow the best sex I could ever imagine. With our conversation afterwards she said she has never been married and no Ch*ldren . I have no Ch*ldren is this perfect or what! The stars are aligned perfectly. Our chemistry was over the top. On our last before I fly back date ,we were having a drink and after awhile she had to go to the lady's room. The waitress was bilingual I asked what she thought of her.she tells me you don't know she is judge .well that blew me away. No I didn't. Now I am thinking what a find. I flew home, I booked another ticket back. She said we can stay in a hotel for the weekend then go with her to watch her in court. So At this point I'm super excited. My plans are made except the hotel.
She emailed me and said we are all set with the room. She says the rate is $400 per night! I respond
With a no can do. Sorry ,it's over my budget. The bottom line is I never heard from her again. Not a peep. So,the moral of the story is can they all be whores and users?
As perfect as it looked it was another love affair gone wrong. No more dating chicas ever again.

Post subject: Re: Here comes the judge
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:04 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

You should feel lucky she let you off the hook
Clearly looking for a larger wallet
Good job

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:09 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

It wasn't easy ,believe me

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:55 pm 

So you got a freebie? Leave it at that. :P

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:59 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Thanks for sharing your story. It blew me away.

Lost

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:38 pm 

You better not carry a grudge, cuz here come dee Judge!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:49 pm 

Guess you didn't pass the test.... tough as that is. She probably didn't need your money really. But it might have been a test of sorts because she probably has a vision of a life as a jet setter. I think CR is a very tough place... all I can say is better now than later. I can say that from mucho experience.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:57 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Lets pretend that I met the same woman, a beautiful Tica more than 20 years my junior. Since I'm an old geezer that has been coming here for more than ten years, I've been disillusioned in the past by women sending requests for money, giving mechanical service at inflated prices, stealing my cash and cell phone, to the point that I think Cuba, Belize or MDE are probably better places to spend my time. I didn't learn from other relationships with non-working women. I was a career salesman and my b/s meter didn't sound an alarm. Thing is after having the best sex in my life, she didn't ask me for money she started sending me money. Said she would pay me $400 a night. I feel used and cheap. Hell I am cheap. Anybody here able to tell me where I can find a cheap hotel. I already know where the Taco Bell is. Don't you guys feel sorry for me yet. I don't think I will come to Costa Rica again. I'm swearing off Chicas. Then again, I may be full of shit. Read what I have said in the past. You pay for it one way or the other.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:07 am 

The person that cares the most in a relationship loses.

Health & happiness to all.............

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:47 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Hey pops,

I am maybe older than you. I really didn't mean it lol. You know what the definition of insanity is.
I guess I didn't look at that way. $400 per night probably isn't that bad after all. I wonder If you she would give me a do over

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:07 am 

She's out of order, but transparent.

How funny would it be if you went through with it and then she happened to get involved at some point in the CD case?

Then CD gets released and unknowingly falls head over heels for a woman who winds up being her sister.

Through circumstances I've not yet conceptualized, you all wind up living together and BOOM instant reality TV hit. Everyone makes big bank!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

Last edited by hotdogg on Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:15 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

I could be the next duck dynasty lol. I'm going to miss that girl. However she does have a hot sister in law school

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:29 am 

Working title:

Judge Booty

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:46 pm 

Damn, talk about high maintenance :shock: :roll:

https://youtu.be/ZebnSygZRlo

"In a nation ruled by swine, all pigs are upwardly mobile, and the rest of us are phucked until we can put our acts together; not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely"...Hunter S. Thompson (RIP)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:34 pm 

Bugbox wrote:
Hey pops,

I am maybe older than you. I really didn't mean it lol. You know what the definition of insanity is.
I guess I didn't look at that way. $400 per night probably isn't that bad after all. I wonder If you she would give me a do over

base to tower it looks like he's going in boys!