www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Here comes the judge
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:25 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Did you at least see if she could help out with the CubaDave situation?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:00 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

[quote="Bugbox"

. No more dating chicas ever again.[/quote]

I guess that leaves the transvestites or Manuella. I think I'd work harder on holding my liquor. Every time I swore it off, I was back at it before too long. Nothing like grabbing your licker by the back of the head, ears or hair. Always felt good for me. Hell its just money. How much is the best sex of your life worth? I've invested thousands into looking. It has been worth every penny. Don't know who said it first but I've spent most of my money on partying, gambling and chasing women, the rest I wasted. Ain't life great?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:45 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Bugbox wrote:
I flew home, I booked another ticket back. She said we can stay in a hotel for the weekend then go with her to watch her in court. So At this point I'm super excited. My plans are made except the hotel.
She emailed me and said we are all set with the room. She says the rate is $400 per night! I respond
With a no can do. Sorry ,it's over my budget. The bottom line is I never heard from her again. Not a peep. So,the moral of the story is can they all be whores and users?
As perfect as it looked it was another love affair gone wrong. No more dating chicas ever again.

I don't understand. Why would you leave it to her to book the hotel if you're the one paying for it? Why wouldn't you suggest a different hotel?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:33 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Shit the first time I read that it was going to be 400 per night. I was thinking, Phuck came out of nowhere, she is going to charge 400.00 to sleep with her. Now after re-reading it I realized that the room was going to be 400.00 per night. My god where was the room at, the penthouse at the Crown Plaza. Actually that is quite a bit more than 400.00 per night but it is a hell of a venue.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:00 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

$400 per night plus the 13% hotel tax....$452. Hell I've gotten airfare to CR for lower than that on occasion.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:06 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

I never thought about the tax,that's a game changer . I thought about the issue some more and she doesn't charge for sex so it probably a wash. Another thing ,I would no way in hell have this hottie under my arm looking proud as a peacock in the USA . Just the reality of having some babe this hot for an old geezer ,is well how do you put a price it? Also, most of the working girls now days wont even kiss me with your time clock running. It's a steal at $400. We are speaking again so I can have a re-do

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:18 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Why don't you select places that fit within your budget that she may like. Think first class if she is indeed a first class woman. Talbacon, Parador, Barcelo Tambor, Doubletree Puntarenas are places to look into that you could both enjoy. Remember it is always about the money and we all put a price on ourselves as to what they think we are worth. At least you find this one young and beautiful. In the states you would get the same reaction from one twenty years or more her senior. Been there, done that. This is why I love Costa Rica. I can afford to have relationships here. If you pick the place, you make the reservations and can bargain for better prices. Prices are considerably higher at different times of the year. Go during holiday season and it can be more than double normal prices. The price that she gave you may not have been at all out of line. You have to balance between being cheap and throwing money at her

Face it, she will have reasons other than the fact that you are a great looking young stud to find you attractive. I am 66 and my wife is 30. I am not deluded to think that she loves me for my looks. My wife loves me because I am a good provider for her and our Ch*ldren. She also knows that I love the K*ds and knows how hard it would be to find anyone else who would do the same. (being able to lick my eyebrows and having 10" of manhood may have come into play, she never mentioned it)

Since your lady does not have Ch*ldren I suspect the chance to have a guided tour into an American lifestyle could be her motivation. She could probably get a tourist visa. Most young women here are not granted a visa without a husband candidate waiting or a school waiting to let her pay to go there. Still just coming to the states as a tourist is not the same as having someone waiting there to show you a great time. Then again, you may remind her of her father or grand father or she may want someone to practice her English with.

It is obvious you enjoyed the relationship. It is good that you are now communicating again. Letting yourself be used is part of any relationship. How far you let this go depends on how much you get back. When you no longer are getting what you need it is time for next.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:20 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Pops, I love your wisdom. You are spot on . she told me that a visa is no problem with her position in the government . She already has been to Miami a few times. I live in Michigan part time and the other
In Florida. I am sure Michigan would not be an option with her thin Latin blood. Why do these women always say there in love with you in a very short time ? It must be the Latina way of keeping you interested. Then she said when you retire I can live in her house and drive her car. Crazy talk for such a brief encounter . They don't even know you and your life is planed out in a week. I doubt I could ever do CR full time. She probably has at least ten years before she can retire. . So spending long periods of time in the states is out. She was living with a doctor and he moved to California . She told him her career was more important to her and besides I doubt she loved him.i have been through this flying back in forth before and it is just crazy. These women will make you think irrationally with there tight sweet young bodies and there charm second to none. I do remember that Latin temper also.
If I had any common sence I would bolt, but I will keep this insanity up until it all goes to shit.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:22 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

I'd be very careful how you play that one mi amigo. When and when it ends, don't let it end badly on yr part or you may eventually find yourself in her court facing "preventive detention" . Jjj

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:13 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

I thought about that same thing. Your right she can basically do anything to the gringo. I have broke it off with her. She can make all kinds of claims that I didn't do and end up in jail when she has that Latina temper tantrum. If she saw me at the delray I would be handcuffed and put away for 30 days