www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 9:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:58 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

you started off with a bang by saying;

I have to be honest... When I go Downtown, I judge every girl that I see walking down the street... "Fake", "Pretender", "Prima Donna", etc.

And that's not fair to the girls...

to bad you didn't just finish by saying;

judging isn't good for me and I am not going to do that anymore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:43 pm 

Sirlm is absolutely correct! When you live here verses are a tourist it is very different and you soon look at everything very differently. He maybe should have been a little more clear when saying "down town" meaning in the "gulch". There is a lot of down town that is not like the gulch!!!

Not only do we who live here look at the gulch differently than when we were tourists, the chicas look at us differently!! When I first moved here I was in the gulch almost every day or night. Back when I was doing the walking tours I was in the gulch 3-5 times a week or more, but mainly to meet up with guys and head out to other parts of town (the MPs). Now the only time I am in the gulch is to meet friends who are visiting here or on occasion to watch ball games at the SL. I have virtually no interest in the chicas in the REY nor SL other than as friends. Hell though I visit many of the MPs still on a regular basis I seldom ever even session in any of them except for one. And in that one several of my regulars work there and I will do them there because I like the place, have been good friends with the owners for many years, and it is cheaper usually than having the same chica come to my house, even though all of my favoritas there do on occasion come to my house.

The chicas in the Rey and SL treat guys who live here much differently also. It is well known that they think ALL guys who live here "know the game", have regulars who charge much less, or have a 'novia". Non of this is always the case, but is true enough that many of the chicas do not want to "waste their time" with us guys who live here. Many guys have commented on how a "hardcore" chica has walked up to them, started her routine (rubbing, touching, flirting, asking the regular questions, etc.) and when she gets to the "warju live" and the guy responds "Here", she walks off without saying another word!! Funny thing is, for most of us, that is just fine because we truly are not interested in her and have heard the routine so many times it has become rather "boringly funny"!!!

Those of us who have been here a while and have developed a life outside of mongering seldom go into the gulch other than as I said, to meet up with friends or watch a game. At least for me, and I hear it frequently form others, "the gulch gets old and boring" after a while! I know many of my friends from the states find that hard to believe but it happens!! And as Sirlm said, It certainly is not the only place to find chicas and have a lot more fun other than just in the bed.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:17 pm 

There is nothing wrong with being judgmental, it is a part of human nature, and a person will never be non-judgmental. It is only when I believe that my judgment is correct, and absolute, that I am wrong in that judgment.

One of my biggest gifts in life was when I learned that my judgment did not have to be right. My judgment can easily change when presented with other points of view now.

Health & happiness to all..........

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:56 am 

BangBang57 wrote:
Sirlm is absolutely correct! When you live here verses are a tourist it is very different and you soon look at everything very differently. .

speak for yourself.

This may be true for you but not for everybody...many people have, read, traveled, toured, married etc and are not so blown away by something new and different that they "look at things very differently"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:59 am 

Chilimike wrote:
BangBang57 wrote:
Sirlm is absolutely correct! When you live here verses are a tourist it is very different and you soon look at everything very differently. .

speak for yourself.

This may be true for you but not for everybody...many people have, read, traveled, toured, married etc and are not so blown away by something new and different that they "look at things very differently"

Mike, I know you, have talked to you, have read your posts here, and have seen you "in action" and I will promise you your attitude, the way you react to things here, and your perspective of here is very different from mine and others who live here. Your reason for being here is different, your expectations are very different, your likes and "wants' are different. In general (I never said anything was an absolute nor was the case 100% of the time) the way guys who have been living here for a while look at things, the way we react to things (especially in the gulch), the need for constant chicas, and almost always the way the chicas react to us is very different. You are here enough, and have been coming here long enough that even though you do not live here, I would be very surprised if you (maybe unconsciously) do not act and have different expectations than those of the newbie or guy who only comes here maybe once a year. I would venture to guess your way of looking at, reacting to, and your expectations have changed over the years. And I know most of the chicas treat you differently!!

And I did not say a word about anybody being "blown away" by anything. Yes there are a lot of newbies that are "blown away" the first time here, and there are those who are not "blown away" by anything, anywhere, anytime!!! But that has nothing to do with what I was referring to.

What I was referring to is: Most "tourists" come here with expectations of an almost 24 hr a day party, as many chicas as they can possibly manage to do in the short time they are here, and they are here on "vacation and are willing to (in many cases) spend whatever it takes to have what they want. As many have said, "they do not worry about an extra $20"!! Most guys who have lived here for a while know that "there is always tomorrow for us and most are on a limited income and cannot afford to do 2-3 chicas a day even if we could and wanted to physically, We have developed a relationship with (usually) a group of chicas who we pay a lot less than others pay them. We do not have to go to the gulch to find them (hell they call us and usually all too often), For most of us, setting in a bar talking and drinking for hours has also gotten old!! AND, at the same time most chicas know all of this is the case, they know we are less likely to be interested in a session right then, they know we are not generally going to pay as much as they can almost always get from the "tourist", and they know that generally our expectations for what happens in the bed will be greater than most tourists!!

Now you can agree or disagree with all this! I really do not care!! BUT, it is more often than not the way things are here and that is all I was referring to!!! What I was trying to say is: Like with a marriage, at some point the honeymoon ends and the real world becomes apparent!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:15 pm 

People are like snowflakes, there are no two exactly alike. Even in the exact same circumstances (if that were possible), any results would be different.

I travel to foreign lands to embrace their customs, not to try and change them. I'm tired of "my shit" (that I have created) in the U. S. Getting out of my comfort zone is a wonderful feeling. It makes me feel more alive, and thoughtful.

I have an upcoming trip to CR in a couple of weeks. I could care less if I get "laid", or not. In southern California there are so many options, with very, very hot women of all ethnicities, it is cheaper to stay at home to get laid. I also will have an outstanding session with a woman who is most likely better looking than any woman I will be with in CR.

Of course the experience is different for those of you who live there. It would be like expecting you to come to southern California and know the places, and ladies, that I know, and receive the same results.

I will always be a Gringo (by birth), but will never allow myself to be Gringoized. I plan on moving out of the U.S. for retirement. It may be South America, Central America, or somewhere in Asia. I will immerse myself into the culture of whatever location I land, with no thought of trying to change it. I will embrace my new way of life. If not, why not just stay in the U.S. For me, this goes for living, and vacationing.

About money........... I have always kind of laughed about this. My best friend is a multi-millionaire (but not nearly as happy as I, IMO), for who $100.00 is chump change. It probably costs him that to take his plane out of the hanger. To be equal to him in spending $100 for a session, I would need to pay $ 12 for my sessions, based upon our yearly incomes.

If you live in any country you should always pay less, or even get it for free. The relationship with money to good services is virtually non-existent. If I have "schooled" the lady to my way of thinking in the interview process, and I'm watching her body language, or even better yet dancing with her, it will be a very good session. H*ll, if I could speak the language I might be dangerous. :lol:

If you see this fat, old, fart with a sh*t eating grin on his face at the SL bar, stop by and say hi, or tell me I'm full of sh*t. It is less than two weeks now.

Feel free to flame away, as always I have my asbestos shorts on.

Health & happiness to all............

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:37 pm 

Srilm wrote:
However... As BangBang has already pointed out... Chilimike is a classic (please... no offense intended)...

A CLASSIC... Brainwashed Gringo...
-------------------

Obviously anyone that moves to CR will spend less and less time in the gulch or go insane so is that really a big accomplishment. I believe Chilimike has 40+ trips to CR and is far from a brainwashed idiot. Many of us have traveled the country from one end to the other so we've seen and enjoyed much of what CR has to offer. Just because we now prefer to spend short trips enjoying what the gulch has to offer doesn't make us all clueless gringos with blinders on. Guys like Chilimike who enjoy phucking, drinking and gambling on short trips prefer the gulch which conveniently offers all of it.

Last edited by PacoLoco on Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:43 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Santas Bro wrote:
People are like snowflakes, there are no two exactly alike. Even in the exact same circumstances (if that were possible), any results would be different.

I travel to foreign lands to embrace their customs, not to try and change them. I'm tired of "my shit" (that I have created) in the U. S. Getting out of my comfort zone is a wonderful feeling. It makes me feel more alive, and thoughtful.

I have an upcoming trip to CR in a couple of weeks. I could care less if I get "laid", or not. In southern California there are so many options, with very, very hot women of all ethnicities, it is cheaper to stay at home to get laid. I also will have an outstanding session with a woman who is most likely better looking than any woman I will be with in CR.

Of course the experience is different for those of you who live there. It would be like expecting you to come to southern California and know the places, and ladies, that I know, and receive the same results.

I will always be a Gringo (by birth), but will never allow myself to be Gringoized. I plan on moving out of the U.S. for retirement. It may be South America, Central America, or somewhere in Asia. I will immerse myself into the culture of whatever location I land, with no thought of trying to change it. I will embrace my new way of life. If not, why not just stay in the U.S. For me, this goes for living, and vacationing.

About money........... I have always kind of laughed about this. My best friend is a multi-millionaire (but not nearly as happy as I, IMO), for who $100.00 is chump change. It probably costs him that to take his plane out of the hanger. To be equal to him in spending $100 for a session, I would need to pay $ 12 for my sessions, based upon our yearly incomes.

If you live in any country you should always pay less, or even get it for free. The relationship with money to good services is virtually non-existent. If I have "schooled" the lady to my way of thinking in the interview process, and I'm watching her body language, or even better yet dancing with her, it will be a very good session. H*ll, if I could speak the language I might be dangerous. :lol:

If you see this fat, old, fart with a sh*t eating grin on his face at the SL bar, stop by and say hi, or tell me I'm full of sh*t. It is less than two weeks now.

Feel free to flame away, as always I have my asbestos shorts on.

Health & happiness to all............

SB: I believe you are spot on

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:48 pm 

Just to toss in my 2 cents.... :mrgreen:

I had been a regular visitor, several times a year to the Gulch from 2003 thru 2007, staying at the Del Rey, and thinking the only two places in the world down here was HDR and New Fantasy. Back in those days most girls would be happy with $50 to $70 and NF was about $35 for an hour and I might toss a $5 or $10 tip. All was bliss as far as I was concerned, I didn't even know CRT existed or any other MP or venue for poon tang for that matter.

In 2007 I got an opportunity to work here and I moved to Sabana Oeste just on the outskirts of Escazu. I soon discovered MP's IN Sabana and Paseo Colon, off the beaten path and virtually unknown to tourists. They were cheap and I could lure the ladies from these places to come to my abode for chicken feed. I also found waitresses and bartenders at local places who hooked on the side typically for dinner and a $40 or $50 tip. I got spoiled and had little use for downtown, I would sometimes go months not going there for girls, just meeting friends and walking around and exploring on my days off.

Finally someone told me about "Zona Blue" and I visited there on occasion and developed friendships with some of those girls and got them to visit, typically for no more than $50, I was spoiled rotten. Most girls working the evening shift at HDR didn't want to go to the edge of Escazu and demanded a premium which I wouldn't pay so I pretty much gave up HDR in the evening but I discovered many of the afternoon girls at HDR would go for it and were happy with $50 to $60. I can proclaim that during that time I typically paid $40 to $60 and it would be a very rare occasion for me to even spend $70 much less $80 to a "cien", and I had numerous sensational stunning hotties who cheerfully delivered GFE. :D

I was more than happy getting poon 2x a week and enjoying numerous adventures traveling around CR and making new friends and enjoying a low pressure "Puda Vida" life. Now that I'm back at a fast pace intense job in the USA and visit only once a year, I don't mind spending most my time scoring the higher price tang at the HDR at night and hitting Scores and Zona in the day for 2 a day when on vaca, but 2 a week when I lived here is actually a preferred pace for me. 8)

I expect to "retire" here in about 1 and 1/2 years or maybe sooner, I am tailoring my job to where I can do it by computer from home and don't need to come into the office that much, I might be permanently here in about a year. I suspect I'll go back to my old ways, living here is a dramatically different experience that the fast pace frenzied rush to pound as many in as short a time as possible, and paying premium because you don't have time to find inexpensive gems... :!:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:43 pm 

Srilm wrote:
So... What are we saying here?
Beats the Phuck outta me so I'll let Chilimike or some other clueless moron with nothing better to do argue with your condescending posts. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:14 pm 

Srilm wrote:
Sorry for posting this in this Topic and this Forum... But it's appropriate, in my opinion...

Umm just my opinion...

Haven't we had enough Srilm for a while? I mean 5 pages of aviator jokes and whatnot. your opinion, your life, ad fuckin nauseum :roll: Blah blah fuckin blah. Is this really a topic? Gulch chicas are different than non gulch chicas... OMG Revelation!! :lol: Are you really that lonely and BORED? Damn when are you just gonna STFU...?? :lol: :D Jeeeeeezzzzz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:30 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

I believe somebody needs a warm cup of cocoa and a nap. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:37 pm 

Srilm wrote:
Phoenix Rising wrote:
Srilm wrote:
Sorry for posting this in this Topic and this Forum... But it's appropriate, in my opinion...

Umm just my opinion...

Haven't we had enough Srilm for a while? I mean 5 pages of aviator jokes and whatnot. your opinion, your life, ad fuckin nauseum :roll: Blah blah fuckin blah. Is this really a topic? Gulch chicas are different than non gulch chicas... OMG Revelation!! :lol: Are you really that lonely and BORED? Damn when are you just gonna STFU...?? :lol: :D Jeeeeeezzzzz

I am actually not lonely and bored...

STFU?

--> Your Wish is GRANTED! <--

I'm Outta Here! For at least another Six Months! I'm sure that you'll be happy about that!

Penis Rising, and all of you other Cock-Gobblers...

GO Phuck YOURSELVES IN THE ASS WITH A HUGE RUBBER C*ck!!! You phucking gay-ass Mother-Fucking Ass-Munching Retarded Excuses for Human Life!

ROFLMAO....

That was too easy.... :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:48 pm 

Phoenix Rising wrote:
Srilm wrote:
--> Your Wish is GRANTED! <--

I'm Outta Here! For at least another Six Months! I'm sure that you'll be happy about that!

ROFLMAO....

That was too easy.... :lol:

no worries. No one fell for it. It was WAY too easy. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:50 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

PR is a bad bad man. Thanks PR!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next