www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

You discover puta has gringo novio. Do you.....
Phuck her anyway because if she doesn't care, you don't either 60%  60%  [ 60 ]
Phuck her anyway because the guy must be stupid 18%  18%  [ 18 ]
Pass on her - you'd feel bad about phucking the guys's girlfriend 4%  4%  [ 4 ]
Pass on her because you have standards for the putas you phuck 4%  4%  [ 4 ]
My answer depends on whether the guy lives in CR or the U.S. 2%  2%  [ 2 ]
My answer depends on how hot she is and how drunk I am 12%  12%  [ 12 ]
Total votes : 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:29 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

I've been thinking about this question. What say you?

Post subject: Post Deleted by author
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:35 am 

Post Deleted by author

Last edited by RoadMn295 on Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:37 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

if I know him well enough to know who his favorite is then I would pass. how would I know a puta has a boyfriend much less gringo. the reason for our hobby is to skip all the bs and enjoy moments without all the complications and attachments.

paraphrase bull durham: "don't think just screw you can only hurt the team"

//\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:46 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

hmmmm...interesting question...i'd iike select more than one answer...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:01 am 

I agree 100% with just about everything RM295 said!!!

These are working girls and as such they are doing what they do to support themselves and in most cases, their families. THEY NEED THE BUSINESS :!: :roll: As RM mentioned most are married or have a live-in BF, or :shock: :o they have a girlfriend and really prefer women to men, so with the Gringo ("He is my BF") it is just a ploy to get more money out of him. Your doing her may not seem like it at the time, but in the long run you might well be doing him a favor --- open those eyes to the truth man!!!! :roll: :P --SHE IS A WORKING GIRL!!!!!

That said if the guy is a friend of mine and/or someone I know well, I usually would not do her out of respect to him (even if he is kind of "not thinking" at the moment!!). Hell, a year or so ago I introduced a friend to a favorita who I really liked spending time with. They had a connection and started seeing each other at his hotel every day he was here. I know her and I know she really likes him, but she still has to work (he is not stupid enough to support her). Do I see her when he is not here? NO!!! Do I recommend her to other guys ?? yes!! She needs the money!!!!!

Many of us use the term "favorita" and sometimes will even say "novia" when we have one we really like doing and spending time with, but I think (hope) most know it is not "exclusive" and she is still working. Unless you are willing to, and prepared to, support her 100% you should NEVER expect her to not be working when she is not with you!!!! At the same time, if you refuse to do a chica who is working ONLY because she is the favorita/novia( :?: ) of another Gringo, you are depriving her of much needed money and forcing her to have to ask HIM for more money!!! Mongering is like "swinging"--THERE IS NO ROOM FOR, REASON FOR, NOR NEED FOR JEALOUSY :idea: :roll: :twisted:

By the way, everyone's answer should be the first choice in the list, BUT!!!! there are exceptions to every case!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:28 pm 

An easy question... :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:33 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

If I met her in the Del Rey then the answer is YES :D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:19 pm 

Good question, Many of the girls have several novios, while the guy is in town, They try to make the guys think there is something special between them, because they are doing it for money, and they want more. I’ve seen some pretty impressive (and funny) juggling acts, when more than one novio is in town at the same time, even staying at the same hotel. If they don’t want to leave the room, or ask you to go to the bar and bring back drinks or food, it is not because they are into you, they probably have been tipped off that their other novio is in the bar. etc. I’ve even been on the juggled side of these acts a time or two. But at the end of the day, she goes home to her true novio, who is rarely a gringo.

If she is working she is fair game. If I want her, I will take her, no matter how many gringo novios she may have. But if a friend of mine is hung-up on her, I will pass. Real friends are rare, and much more valuable than putas, which are not rare. Sooner or later she will teach him the facts of life, it is not my job to burst his bubble and risk the loss of a friend.

I will never call him stupid, He just hasn’t finished his education yet. I’ve been there more than once, and had some expensive and emotional lessons. But I enjoyed every one of them.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:26 pm 

If she's at the putero, she's available and anybody can take her. If a guy is dumb enough to believe that she's not hooking then the joke is on him. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:52 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Close friend pass ... too many fish to worry about one ! Just a thought from a newbie...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:38 am 

If you don't Phuck her, someone else will! However, if it is your friend's girl, that is something entirely different.... BROS BEFORE HOS!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:42 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Hioctane wrote:
If you don't Phuck her, someone else will! However, if it is your friend's girl, that is something entirely different.... BROS BEFORE HOS!!

Unfortunately, mongers don't follow that code and will sell out a "bro" in a NY minute to gain favor with a chica. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:30 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Given the fact that there are plenty of other women to be found in the friendly confines of Costa Rica, I probably would not. Not if I was good friends with the guy. Too many potential complications. It isn't as though pu*sy is at a premium. Women out number men 10:1 at the Blue Marlin alone, and when you're likely going to get a "yes" from any one of those ten women unless you're a disgusting slob, "Don't shit where you eat, my friend" definitely applies.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:25 pm 

If she's a novia of a friend, the answer is no. Bro's before Ho's. However, if she's a favorita of a friend who is not with me on the trip, I see it differently. She's still a working girl so why would I not go with her.

Now to a true story... Several years ago, the "mayor" of Barrio Amon/Atoya introduced me to a delightful young chica, new to the biz. Soon after she was homesteaded by a guy living in CR whom I had met but did not know. When I saw her at Halloween 2012, she looked wonderful and radiant since he was taking good care of her. Soon he kicked her out since she got pregnant by a Tico boyfriend. :shock: For Halloween 2013, I sent her an email that I was coming down and would like to see her. When I saw her at the SL, she was with a guy who had brought her an ipad and was planning on homesteading her when he retired from NY. I thought "Oh well, there are other cuties around." By 10:00 PM that night she called me and asked if I still wanted to see her! She dumped the guy who brought her the ipad, but brought the ipad with her! :shock: She ended up staying with me all weekend and at the SL Halloween party, I felt awkward since both guys who had homesteaded her were there, even though I did not know either guy very well.

On my recent trip, I sent her an email and when I called her she was immediately ready to come see me! I was a bit surprised since the "mayor" had told me that she had a new boyfriend from Louisiana who had bought her a ring and wedding dress and had applied for a Fiancee VISA to bring her to the US! I had a good time with her, but decided against seeing her again. She spoke freely to me about the guy in Louisiana who wanted to marry her. She did not seem either excited or apprehensive. She's more than a bit screwed up in the head now. In fact the next night I saw her walk in to SL with a really old Indian dude that I had never seen before and head to his room! Maybe he will also be trying to homestead her soon. :shock: :roll:

My point of this story is that for most chicas if she has a gringo who likes her and is supporting her, she's still likely to be seeing other guys while he is not in town, and maybe even while he is in town. It's just the way they seem to view life. :roll: In the last 3 years, this chica had 3 different guys try to homestead her and each time she has not valued that at all. Hell, I even had fleeting thoughts of homesteading her. What adds to the confusion is that she comes from an intact Costa Rican family, speaks English very well and seems to have more class than many of the chicas I see in the gulch.

My bet is the guys living in CR can confirm this is more the norm than unique.

Is low self esteem a prerequisite for being a good Ho or is it a result? ;-)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:30 pm 

Lennydo wrote:
My bet is the guys living in CR can confirm this is more the norm than unique.

You are exactly right Lennydo...no doubt this the norm for any relationship where the guy doesn't live here.