www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 10:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:20 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Guys:

Always like the P4P action in SJO, but it does sometimes get a bit boring. Need something that involves a bit of a chase. Something that could include intelligent conversation, dancing, etc. Definitely not looking for a relationship, but something different. So was thinking about trying my hand at meeting chicas prior to my next trip via a web site. Haven't used any in years (match.com, latinamericancupido), so was wondering if anyone had a suggestion of a good web site to search for possible SJO chicas. One guy turned me on to tagged.com. Anyone have any other suggestions? Could be a regular girl or a girl who is a college student or employed semi-pro. Trying to avoid the full-times and hardened pros. Would feel a bit of fulfillment from having to work at it. Paying for what you want is sometimes just too easy.

Thanks in advance.

CL

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:35 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Eey CL,

Why don't you try the craiglst? I have already some nice contacts and will visit SJ end of this months.

http://costarica.es.craigslist.org/search/w4m?query=+

Kind regards Tom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:19 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

when the craigslist ad says: "Only FOREIGNS MEN ,Only FOREIGNS MEN ,Only FOREIGNS MEN ,Only FOREIGNS MEN"

it means she want it in the ass bareback...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:48 pm 

Chilimike wrote:
when the craigslist ad says: "Only FOREIGNS MEN ,Only FOREIGNS MEN ,Only FOREIGNS MEN ,Only FOREIGNS MEN"

it means she want it in the ass bareback...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, know several guys who have had good luck with dating sites here. Even know one long-time monger who met his match, married her and moved her back to the East Coast. Good luck but be aware a large majority of girls on there are 'pros' no matter what they tell you.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:32 pm 

I tried Craiglist in Buenos Aires a few years ago and got pricey airbrushed bullshit.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:32 pm 

The majority of girls on websites are hookers targeting visitors. Or scammers just looking for a greencard.
Expect to go through a lot of trail and error.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:01 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I tried to meet a non hooker in sanjose a few times ,I hooked up with them on Latin American Cupid .why? Same reason as you ,it's not for free sex which everyone thinks it was for the chase ,to feel like a man . I meet a girl hung out with her and toured the city she came to my hotel and we kissed like lost lovers then she got in a taxi and left never to see her again .

The second was Fabiola ,she worked in escazu,I meet her for lunch she looked like shit and was immature and couldn't even say a single English word .I never spoke to her again ?neither was interested in money since they never asked . But of there on a gringo dating site which is full of awkward ugly older sex seeking gringos you have say hummmmmm??? Fabiola sent me a message one day said she was in New Jersey! She had a friend for me to meet ?!? So I did and her friend became my GF for a year until she asked me to co sign her apartment and car ,she was here illegal ,cleaned houses and saved every penny she was almost rich but all she owned was a bed and boxes,no tv no computer nothing . I dumped her . Now I'm in the end of a mess with a brasillian who wants THINGS from me . :roll: all woman want SOMETHING. Progress .

Well I got what I asked for didn't I . Now I couldn't care less about relationships,love,chasing girls,romance and WORKING For another woman and getting nothing from it .
I just want to save money and travel and be healthy and take care of my ninos. hopefully you will be there one day because you seem like I used to feel . I'll tell you that it almost impossible to find a girl in San Jose or one a dating site who dosent want some type of gain from you ,long term or short. Most are hookers who think they are better and the majority are HOOKERS. American sites the girls are mostly fat and have an attitude . I also meet girls in brasil,DR and many in medellin colombia ...it was a lot of fun . The hardest place to find one is San Jose they get bombarded with gringos ,each one has dozens a day to choose from . They are the smallest supply of chicas on the internet .

I used to say It's impossible to get laid for free in San Jose if your a gringo until my friend banged a girls in the sportsman for free for several days .i know it's the truth because he ran out of money he snorted it up his nose . Other then that storie there are rumors . Good luck with that chief ! JG

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:02 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

ColombiaLover,

Why not get out the Gulch and try El Pueblo, Castro's, the Casablance Lounge and Terrace and some of the night spots that the people of Costa Rica like to go to and party.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:58 pm 

JerseyGringo wrote:
I tried to meet a non hooker in sanjose a few times ,I hooked up with them on Latin American Cupid .why? Same reason as you ,it's not for free sex which everyone thinks it was for the chase ,to feel like a man . I meet a girl hung out with her and toured the city she came to my hotel and we kissed like lost lovers then she got in a taxi and left never to see her again .

The second was Fabiola ,she worked in escazu,I meet her for lunch she looked like shit and was immature and couldn't even say a single English word .I never spoke to her again ?neither was interested in money since they never asked . But of there on a gringo dating site which is full of awkward ugly older sex seeking gringos you have say hummmmmm??? Fabiola sent me a message one day said she was in New Jersey! She had a friend for me to meet ?!? So I did and her friend became my GF for a year until she asked me to co sign her apartment and car ,she was here illegal ,cleaned houses and saved every penny she was almost rich but all she owned was a bed and boxes,no tv no computer nothing . I dumped her . Now I'm in the end of a mess with a brasillian who wants THINGS from me . :roll: all woman want SOMETHING. Progress .

Well I got what I asked for didn't I . Now I couldn't care less about relationships,love,chasing girls,romance and WORKING For another woman and getting nothing from it .
I just want to save money and travel and be healthy and take care of my ninos. hopefully you will be there one day because you seem like I used to feel . I'll tell you that it almost impossible to find a girl in San Jose or one a dating site who dosent want some type of gain from you ,long term or short. Most are hookers who think they are better and the majority are HOOKERS. American sites the girls are mostly fat and have an attitude . I also meet girls in brasil,DR and many in medellin colombia ...it was a lot of fun . The hardest place to find one is San Jose they get bombarded with gringos ,each one has dozens a day to choose from . They are the smallest supply of chicas on the internet .

I used to say It's impossible to get laid for free in San Jose if your a gringo until my friend banged a girls in the sportsman for free for several days .i know it's the truth because he ran out of money he snorted it up his nose . Other then that storie there are rumors . Good luck with that chief ! JG

all women want something, and so do all men. I wouldn't trust a woman that didn't expect me to 'provide' something ... it's the gold diggers that one must learn to avoid.

I have decent luck on the plain-jane dating sites. When I realize one is a puta, I just drop the convo. I have the HDR, and do not need to pre-schedule sessions. To date, I have met a gorgeous real estate chica (with zero personality unfortunately), a nanny, a dance choreographer, a kindergarten teacher (or aide), and 2 others I forget their occupation.... oh, one worked in a family restaurant or something.

Any of these chicas could have 'hooked' at some point (and could be full-time for all I know), but I could not tell by the online messaging, WhatsApp convos, and the face-to-face meetings and dates. None ever asked me for money or gifts. A couple actually felt that small gifts were too "up-front" for a first or second date.

Now, all that said, they are typical females. They *WILL* be after the general rote of requirements from a mate. So, "Eyes Wide Open!", Bashful.

I think it is pointless to hunt up SEX on these sites, unless you specifically target the putas. If you are not interested in the other side of the equation, then leave the normal ones alone.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:02 pm 

Nickmirr wrote:
ColombiaLover,

Why not get out the Gulch and try El Pueblo, Castro's, the Casablance Lounge and Terrace and some of the night spots that the people of Costa Rica like to go to and party.

again, if you are looking for SEX, then stick to a prostitute. I picked up a non-puta at a park, and though the excitement of the score was a high in itself, I will state clearly that the sex was not up to the standard that I expect when I pay for it ... (oh, and I DID pay for that one, btw).

Lucky for me ... "been there, done that!". Now I can ignore the urge and stay on target: hunting the perfect puta!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:44 pm 

The worse woman to date are American Latinas , they have that "men are for money" mentality and at the same time have the gringa thinking that they are a princess and deserve the best and don't have to do anything except exist to get it . :? Woman are nuts ! Because they are emotional beings men are logical . It's that simple . if it floats fucks or flies rent don't buy . JG

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:00 am 

JerseyGringo wrote:
I'll tell you that it almost impossible to find a girl in San Jose or one a dating site who dosent want some type of gain from you ,long term or short.

You just described every woman (and man) on earth. We all want something from one another, whether it's love, affection, security, companionship, upgraded living situation, etc.

Are you looking for somebody who will just bend over when requested and not ever want or need anything from you?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:01 pm 

Orange wrote:
JerseyGringo wrote:
I'll tell you that it almost impossible to find a girl in San Jose or one a dating site who dosent want some type of gain from you ,long term or short.

You just described every woman (and man) on earth. We all want something from one another, whether it's love, affection, security, companionship, upgraded living situation, etc.

Are you looking for somebody who will just bend over when requested and not ever want or need anything from you?
YES! :lol: that's why I monger !! Your brilliant orange ! They only ask once ! Unless your in Costa Rica .....and some parts or Asia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:39 am 

JerseyGringo wrote:
The worse woman to date are American Latinas , they have that "men are for money" mentality and at the same time have the gringa thinking that they are a princess and deserve the best and don't have to do anything except exist to get it . :?

I will quote Orange out of context, because it is exactly what I would have said to your statement.

Orange wrote:

I agree with your 'rent, dont buy' advice.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:48 am 

JerseyGringo wrote:
Orange wrote:
JerseyGringo wrote:

YES! :lol: that's why I monger !! Your brilliant orange ! They only ask once ! Unless your in Costa Rica .....and some parts or Asia

I think some (most?) men eventually want something more than just the hollow and meaningless sensation of phucking whores their whole life. :idea: