www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 11:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:00 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Orange wrote:
JerseyGringo wrote:
YES! :lol: that's why I monger !! Your brilliant orange ! They only ask once ! Unless your in Costa Rica .....and some parts or Asia

I think some (most?) men eventually want something more than just the hollow and meaningless sensation of phucking whores their whole life. :idea:

yeah, but some have had that, been burned, and now simply want an arms-length, by-the-hour love affair. And some can manage both at the same time.

After a year, I still don't know what I am really after.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:46 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

BashfulDwarf wrote:
yeah, but some have had that, been burned, and now simply want an arms-length, by-the-hour love affair. And some can manage both at the same time.

After a year, I still don't know what I am really after.

Yeah, I'm not always sure what I'm really after either. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the phucking and would rather pay for it than have all of the drama needed here in the U.S. On the other hand, I do greatly enjoy the GFE and would prefer to have it for more than an hour or two. The thought of eating dinner or listening to music or dancing with a pretty, young, and affectionate chica for an evening is quite appealing. I'm not looking for a relationship per se, but I guess I'd prefer something in between. Don't mind paying to help her out, but try to avoid the hardcores.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:48 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I will quote a friend who is in medellin right now banging overnights rentals every day ."medellin is nice but chasing whores get dull after awhile " that's why we have girlfriends .

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:50 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Latin American Cupid is a site with CR chicas (as well as Colombia, DR, Panama etc). To have contact with a chica a small fee is required. A membership if you will. I tried it for 3 months and went out with 4 chicas. All except the last one steered away from a date for coffee. They wanted dinner and ordered the most expensive thing on the menu. Another cutie wanted me to give her money before we even met. :twisted: The last one was the youngest and the hottest. 22 and works as a model at a mall. Refused offers of a taxi ride to or from the dates, insisted on taking the bus. Short lived but a great ride while it lasted. A 40 yr. old Indian fellow I know from the states goes on the site, dazzles them with his MB SL convertible, a fancy dinner and bangs all but one or two. And he won’t pay. As a matter of fact, he complains they don’t ever buy him anything after a couple date! I guess that’s the culture if you’re from Mumbai.