www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:09 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

LAdiablo wrote:
BashfulDwarf wrote:
LAdiablo wrote:
i'll take hanging w a wide eyed newbie making mistakes and bumping into walls over the bittermen every time

excellent. I'll see you over Labor Day. :mrgreen:

well we might be staying up a little past BB's bed time...

Hey, don't worry about me!! If it gets to be my bedtime (with or without company) I am sure I will have had a blast before then, and I am equally sure everyone else can party-hardy without me!!! :P :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:30 pm 
[/quote]
Hey, don't worry about me!! If it gets to be my bedtime (with or without company) I am sure I will have had a blast before then, and I am equally sure everyone else can party-hardy without me!!! :P :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Do you phucking idiots have to wreck every god damn thread on this phucking board? Holy shit. Contrary to my on comment, but if you can't stay on topic, stay the phuck of the board; or create a Thread entitled "Post Here If You're Too Stupid to Stay On Topic." GD. You drive these phucking threads to the dirt. Get a phucking life. Now lets here your smart dumb ass remark, or will it be one where you try to sound sophisticated? You phucking morons do that shit on EVERY GD POST! And it's always the same ones.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:50 pm 

Yosh1234 wrote:
Do you phucking idiots have to wreck every god damn thread on this phucking board? Holy shit. Contrary to my on comment, but if you can't stay on topic, stay the phuck of the board; or create a Thread entitled "Post Here If You're Too Stupid to Stay On Topic." GD. You drive these phucking threads to the dirt. Get a phucking life. Now lets here your smart dumb ass remark, or will it be one where you try to sound sophisticated? You phucking morons do that shit on EVERY GD POST! And it's always the same ones.

relax Yosh. Many of us know each other, and there is no harm in having a little fun. This isn't a scientific, technical or medical message board. I agree that hijacking a thread is wrong, but it takes more than a couple of off-topic threads to do that.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:55 pm 
BashfulDwarf wrote:
Yosh1234 wrote:

relax Yosh. Many of us know each other, and there is no harm in having a little fun. This isn't a scientific, technical or medical message board. I agree that hijacking a thread is wrong, but it takes more than a couple of off-topic threads to do that.

Sure. It was heading that direction. Wifing up is great. Even if it is an illusion. It beats signing the official contract til death do ya part.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:22 am 

Based on your commits on several of your most recent posts, I can not help but wonder if your "hatred" of women is not rubbing off on the CRT brothers!!! This type of kidding and ribbing (and, yes, getting off topic to an extent) has been going on here among friends for as long as I can remember which goes back long before you were around and has been going on among some of the long time, most highly respected members for years. My advice to you is (and I am quoting you) "Get a life"!!!!! Just relax, it is all good and in fun!!!

Am I offended because you (tried to) "guote" me, and as a result, aimed your rant directly at me :?: :?: Not at all :!: I could care less and you are entitled to your opinion. BUT, calling a group of guys names and throwing insults when you obviously do not know all the details, just because they are having a little fun while discussing a rather tough subject is just not "cool"!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:54 am 
BangBang57 wrote:
Based on your commits on several of your most recent posts, I can not help but wonder if your "hatred" of women is not rubbing off on the CRT brothers!!! This type of kidding and ribbing (and, yes, getting off topic to an extent) has been going on here among friends for as long as I can remember which goes back long before you were around and has been going on among some of the long time, most highly respected members for years. My advice to you is (and I am quoting you) "Get a life"!!!!! Just relax, it is all good and in fun!!!

Am I offended because you (tried to) "guote" me, and as a result, aimed your rant directly at me :?: :?: Not at all :!: I could care less and you are entitled to your opinion. BUT, calling a group of guys names and throwing insults when you obviously do not know all the details, just because they are having a little fun while discussing a rather tough subject is just not "cool"!!!!!!!!!!

Okay. I'll. Go. Elementary. Stay. On. Topic. BangBang57. This. Is. A. Board. There's. A. Discussion. Please. Don't. Interrupt. The. Discussion. How. Much. More. Do I. Need. To. Spell. It. Out. For You? Do. You. Require. Hyphens. Between. The. Letters. Or. Do. You. Grasp. The. Concept. Of. What. I'm. Doing. Here. This. Is. About: Wifing. Up. STAY. ON. TOPIC. NOW:

Wifing up is great. Even if it is an illusion. It beats signing the official contract til death do ya part. I'm done here. Just thought this thread was off topic. That's all. Seems I am right to think so; to the OP, apologies. I get tired of these threads getting messed up by thread wreckers. They ALWAYS do it. It's there way of saying, "move on." I say, "leave it open for others to post ON TOPIC." Go start your own threads otherwise.

And one more thing BB57. Did you or someone you know create the KosKesh account to make it look like it was me? If not, that's great, but that name sounds made up. Althought, I know it means pimp. I appreciate it if it's dedicated in my honor.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:06 am 

i hear what you're saying about trying to keep threads on topic and BB doesn't even know how to copy and paste so the chances he knows how to create a duplicate account are nil. its easy btw.
but would it be ok w you if he answered it in detail and took this thread off topic again or its ok in that case? just asking
as far as wifing up thats up to the individual. if you p4p and have time w a girl don't you try to enjoy yourself and find some connection where you laugh and have a good time as well as good sex? i know some guys have a no repeat rule or whatever but i guess i don't get why you'd want to end something fun out of fear the maybe you feel a little emotional pain.
as long as its not big emotional pain as well as financial. a lot of guys feel the need to lead w their wallet and thats just the wrong way to go about it. have some respect for yourself and know your limitations.
imo its lack of involvement w women of any type that gets guys in trouble and bitter. if you had two or three gfs, got married and had a bad divorce then maybe you shouldn't be talking to girls
if you want to make plans and tell them how much you love and care for them after knowing them for two trips then its going to end badly almost 100% of the time as far as i can tell.
but thats true of every woman on the face of the earth. they can see a fool and his heart coming a mile away. have fun but stay alert right?

Post subject: Post Deleted by author
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:29 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Post Deleted by author

Last edited by RoadMn295 on Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:17 am 

Looks like someone did not read this old thread posted a long time ago. We all make mistakes.... wake up and smell the coffee! :D https://costaricaticas.com/forums/viewto ... the+coffee

Berk....

Last edited by Berk2302 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:56 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

To the OP,
Don't think you really did anything wrong. One day I aspire to try something like that. You took a risk w/your plan and accepted the odds as they were at that time.

Then CR was winning which completely changed the dynamics, had they not gone as far it could have turned out exactly as planned. Consider how big it was for CR, and the general immaturity of a 22 yr old..plus the puta factor, seems she just preferred to go to Jaco w/friends over you, and she already had made enough money for it.

I would probably see her again, and over time you will know if she's a person you want to continue seeing. It is possible that you may hit it off even better and over time she may mature into a person you definitely want to see. :idea:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:57 pm 

Yosh1234 wrote:

Hey, don't worry about me!! If it gets to be my bedtime (with or without company) I am sure I will have had a blast before then, and I am equally sure everyone else can party-hardy without me!!! :P :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Do you phucking idiots have to wreck every god damn thread on this phucking board? Holy shit. Contrary to my on comment, but if you can't stay on topic, stay the phuck of the board; or create a Thread entitled "Post Here If You're Too Stupid to Stay On Topic." GD. You drive these phucking threads to the dirt. Get a phucking life. Now lets here your smart dumb ass remark, or will it be one where you try to sound sophisticated? You phucking morons do that shit on EVERY GD POST! And it's always the same ones.[/quote]

"Now lets here (hear) your smart dumb ass remark" : :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x

OK, here's mine; :twisted:

Yosh, One of the beautiful things about Costa Rica besides Wal Mart price poontang, less expensive living costs, great weather and fishing, beautiful scenery, simpler, less complex lifestyle, to be more exact, the "Puda Vida" lifestyle, and monger sites like this one where we can relate, get advice, make friends, gain information and generally focus on having fun...is....

You can walk into any drugstore down here and request their version of "Valium", and they can give you a 10 pack of 10 mg Valium, whatever they call it. :D :!: :D No doctor visit required, quick in...quick out and not that expensive, either !!! :!: :!: :!: :wink: :wink: :wink: :shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest to you, if you are not already an expat, find a way to get down there as soon as possible, score a hot honey who will abide your requests and then surprise you with more. :D

Afterwards, get a great big delicious Tico dinner, pop one or two of those vals, down say 2 to 3 beers immediately afterwards and find a comfortable chair and a computer... :mrgreen: I'll bet you'll have some incredible posts! :!: :!:

I'd be a hypocrite and a liar (well, I am that anyway, but let me get back "on topic" here) if I were to say I've never exploded all over somebody, coming from an Italian heritage the saying goes is "If an Italian doesn't have an explosive temperament he doesn't have a pulse", so I can relate. :roll: 8)

I'm just politely and respectfully suggesting Mike Myers (Dr. Evil) has an excellent recommendation for his son here that may be of interest to you;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pTub2TLsrc :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Last edited by Netgems on Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:16 pm 

Yosh1234 wrote:

Quote:

Boy, this is one seriously angry monger. Dude.......chill, have a beer....... Also, it's "f", not "ph". You're not a member of the Cien Club, are you?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:58 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Whitecat....dude. Are you still on your "cien" crusade? Jesus!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:41 pm 

Yatzie wrote:
Whitecat....dude. Are you still on your "cien" crusade? Jesus!

I unashamedly pay cien when I pick a stunner and she agrees to my requests and all you #$@^&&*(? sob's who are against it can go %^$#@ 111*9%%$ yourselves !!! You cheap *&6$$#@)-holes can squeeze your #@&8&*^%!! pennies all you want but if I want to pay cien for a trip to heaven wtf is it your ?5$&*(#!!1 business????!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Whew, I finally had my say on that, now, where's my Valiums I brought back from Costa Rica, I already know where my beer is.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:00 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

You can get v*lium in cr without script?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next