www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:01 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Yes, Mr. Adventure....I was mad about the wasting of my time. There are other girls out there, so missing out on her was not the big issue.

As a post-script to all of this, two days ago I got two short messages from her on Facebook.

"No I am sorry too Should be say something is ok I understand how you feel.....take care....." - not sure how sincere she was, but at least she "got" my I was pissed at her behavior.

And then.....

"I care about you I am good girl I wish we can be friends....."

I take this to mean "You are one of my better customers and I don't want to lose a good customer, so let's forget about what I did and be friends so that I can have access to more of your money next time. If I keep saying I'm a good girl, then I'll continue to believe it and maybe you will too."

No, I have not talked to her since. But thought you all might want to know what happened in the end.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:27 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Mr Adventure wrote:
As long as we tolerate their lying and BS they will just keep doing it. Like you I let them know they have been busted. With my limited experience it seems the younger girls seems to be much worse than say, a 28 yr old who has the maturity and better business sense.

tolerate it or not, you are not going to change anything. It is important to remember that either deciding to (or being forced to) prostitute herself has a dramatic affect on her personality. Many here have said that you cannot retrieve the chica from a puta wrapping. So whether you learn to deal with the reality of the lies and deception has no bearing on the fact that it *IS* the reality: they are going to lie and deceive.

No biggie ... so are we.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:34 pm 

ColombiaLover wrote:
I take this to mean "You are one of my better customers and I don't want to lose a good customer, so let's forget about what I did and be friends so that I can have access to more of your money next time. If I keep saying I'm a good girl, then I'll continue to believe it and maybe you will too.

I think you are spot on ... and in all honesty, it sounds like a good way to deal with it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:46 am 

LAdiablo wrote:
maybe she just wasn't that into you

Posts like these will usually generate monger sympathy in ways like saying its jus the "latina way" and after all, who can figure them out yadda-yadda..

when its all said and done when it doesn't work out, LA dimes the reason perfectly here... nice to read sum real now and then.. BRAVO

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:02 am 

"The GFE sex with her is awesome and I love spending time with her. If she’s like this with her other customers (which she tells me are limited now that she began working a “real job” a few months ago), they are lucky. Of course, I’d love to think she’s only that good with me, but I’d be kidding myself.'...-Colombialover

Allow me to opine from a cynical ass hard ass point of view in lieu of the new developments. Dump the emotional involvement. I know it's not easy, I've been very guilty myself with sugar Babi*s I have kept here in the US, :oops: even recently. Luckily (so far) I haven't been foolish with Chicas of CR. : :shock:

You recognize she delivers fab GFE and makes you feel like a king and is fun to be with. That is what we are here for. As per the above statement, you realize she is a ho and supplies the love and affection clause to other clients as well, you don't enjoy an exclusive contract. Every time you start to get soft and dream of her sweet smile and batting eyelashes, picture her with some fat old bald farting American pounding her inside out, cien laying on the dresser, the bed slamming against the wall and she's screaming and professing her love to him....that's what's happening when you're back in the USA planning your next trip... :cry:

I say see her when you get back, enjoy some incredible makeup sex after you give her a big lecture, she apologizes and wants (or does an excellent job of acting) to go the extra extra mile to make it up to you. Swallow your pride, then make her swallow a big gulp of your spooyee... :twisted:
Spend the day or the night with her, whatever, then let her know you are hitting strange for a day or so and you will get back to her for another session or two before you leave. Enjoy new action as well so you don't once again get infatuated with this one, who knows, a new girl may just catapult into becoming your new favorita overnight. It happens.... :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:16 am 

http://youtu.be/49J6eh7kJMA

Better luck next trip...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:30 am 

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:08 am 

That self flagellation shit is some kinky stuff, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:28 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

BashfulDwarf wrote:
Mr Adventure wrote:
As long as we tolerate their lying and BS they will just keep doing it. Like you I let them know they have been busted. With my limited experience it seems the younger girls seems to be much worse than say, a 28 yr old who has the maturity and better business sense.

tolerate it or not, you are not going to change anything. It is important to remember that either deciding to (or being forced to) prostitute herself has a dramatic affect on her personality. Many here have said that you cannot retrieve the chica from a puta wrapping. So whether you learn to deal with the reality of the lies and deception has no bearing on the fact that it *IS* the reality: they are going to lie and deceive.

No biggie ... so are we.

I agree, most often the girl is simply a product of an exploitive environment and if we see her as she really is it's no biggie. While we may not being able to change anything, you can certainly let them know that her behavior is unacceptable. Hit her where it hurts-the wallet. One girl that I'd been seeing a while I found out was playing me. I usually saw her twice per monthly trip. I emailed her for 2 appointments as usual.

She had it on her calendar and was to meet met as usual. I emailed her 2 hrs before the appointment and produced irrefutable evidence of her being caught-she had no defense- it was there in black and white posted on Foros forum( that post has since been removed at her request). I explained why I was no longer a customer and detailed briefly the amount of money she would have gotten that would be going to some other girl. No this won't change her behavior, but I can change girls. She taught me a couple of lessons so I returned the favor via arithmetic.

I would estimate that about 20% of the girls(my novia is like this) I've met are decent honest human beings who just want to go to work, do a job well, get paid well, go home to her Ch*ld/family( her real life) and leave the job at work. Maybe I've just been lucky it that aspect as I've been introduced to a few like this, I get intros to girls that guys who have lived here see regularly and are proven consistent performers. But they are out there...but they are older, and not as hot as the chica the OP referenced or as pretty as the one who played me.

Except for my actions as a response to the lying puta in my case, I never lie or decieve any of the girls. I'm single, retired and have no reason to lie. I will admit that when one picks me up and twirls me around the room asking my name I usually say "William Jefferson Clinton".

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:46 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Cujo's wrote:
LAdiablo wrote:

Posts like these will usually generate monger sympathy in ways like saying its jus the "latina way" and after all, who can figure them out yadda-yadda..

when its all said and done when it doesn't work out, LA dimes the reason perfectly here... nice to read sum real now and then.. BRAVO

Cujo

LAD comes up with some good stuff when he is not guarding the beer cooler!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:51 pm 

Cujo's wrote:
LAdiablo wrote:

Cujo

Who knows the reason? I'm sure I'll never know and it really doesn't matter any more. I'm sure she wasn't into me very much or this "probably" would not have happened. However, could have just as easily been an opportunity to make more money, an opportunity to go to Jaco, and/or an opportunity to be with someone younger, more fun, etc. When she was with me (6-7 times, I guess), she was with me for hours and hours. We hung out, talked (and about real things, like her background, her life, and what she wants for her future), had a few drinks, etc. And the amount I paid her was no more than what I would have paid her for an hour or so of sex. So it was a bit different that my normal time with a working girl, which typical focuses almost solely on sex.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:56 pm 

Netgems wrote:
"The GFE sex with her is awesome and I love spending time with her. If she’s like this with her other customers (which she tells me are limited now that she began working a “real job” a few months ago), they are lucky. Of course, I’d love to think she’s only that good with me, but I’d be kidding myself.'...-Colombialover

Allow me to opine from a cynical ass hard ass point of view in lieu of the new developments. Dump the emotional involvement. I know it's not easy, I've been very guilty myself with sugar Babi*s I have kept here in the US, :oops: even recently. Luckily (so far) I haven't been foolish with Chicas of CR. : :shock:

You recognize she delivers fab GFE and makes you feel like a king and is fun to be with. That is what we are here for. As per the above statement, you realize she is a ho and supplies the love and affection clause to other clients as well, you don't enjoy an exclusive contract. Every time you start to get soft and dream of her sweet smile and batting eyelashes, picture her with some fat old bald farting American pounding her inside out, cien laying on the dresser, the bed slamming against the wall and she's screaming and professing her love to him....that's what's happening when you're back in the USA planning your next trip... :cry:

I say see her when you get back, enjoy some incredible makeup sex after you give her a big lecture, she apologizes and wants (or does an excellent job of acting) to go the extra extra mile to make it up to you. Swallow your pride, then make her swallow a big gulp of your spooyee... :twisted:
Spend the day or the night with her, whatever, then let her know you are hitting strange for a day or so and you will get back to her for another session or two before you leave. Enjoy new action as well so you don't once again get infatuated with this one, who knows, a new girl may just catapult into becoming your new favorita overnight. It happens.... :lol:

Agree with you on dumping any emotional involvement. I think I accomplished that on Monday, once I learned the truth (or at least pieced together what happened). Thanks for the advice. I'm not sure whether I'll see her again or not. On the one hand, the GFE is nice...I would miss that, even knowing the situation. On the other hand, I hate rewarding bad behavior. We'll see. If I do have her again, she will clearly NOT be the only one I have and I wouldn't see her every day (that would be insanity). I would definitely go with others and make sure she understood that...even if that makes taking someone else when she's in the same building as I am (just like I would with any other working girl). We'll just have to see. Thanks NetGems

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:57 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

ColombiaLover wrote:
Cujo's wrote:
LAdiablo wrote:

Cujo

Who knows the reason? I'm sure I'll never know and it really doesn't matter any more. I'm sure she wasn't into me very much or this "probably" would not have happened. However, could have just as easily been an opportunity to make more money, an opportunity to go to Jaco, and/or an opportunity to be with someone younger, more fun, etc. When she was with me (6-7 times, I guess), she was with me for hours and hours. We hung out, talked (and about real things, like her background, her life, and what she wants for her future), had a few drinks, etc. And the amount I paid her was no more than what I would have paid her for an hour or so of sex. So it was a bit different that my normal time with a working girl, which typical focuses almost solely on sex.

I think that just makes her good at her trade. She knows how to make you feel however you want to feel. Like I said, keep this shit simple and keep feelings out of it. I mean if anyone comes down to CR or any other mongering destination looking for love or thinking that they could be different is in for a rough time with the sharks around here. It is like we are in a fish tank and all the men are the feeder fish. My humble opinion of course.

the DR

<--------OG'n since the beginning........ 8)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:00 pm 

Is it Ok to bang the Bamboo girl...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:02 pm 

Dr.Mario wrote:
Cujo's wrote:
LAdiablo wrote:

Cujo

LAD comes up with some good stuff when he is not guarding the beer cooler!!!!!

someone has to do it since you've been falling down on the job these days :roll:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next