www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:06 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Let me tell you my sad, stupid story. I made an unexpected return trip (on two week’s notice) back to SJO for July 3-7. Managed to get a room at Scores, my usual place and my usual room. The reason for the trip was primarily to spend time with my favorita (who I had seen in March and then again in June and became quite enamored with – I know, bad idea), as she makes my blood boil. The GFE sex with her is awesome and I love spending time with her. If she’s like this with her other customers (which she tells me are limited now that she began working a “real job” a few months ago), they are lucky. Of course, I’d love to think she’s only that good with me, but I’d be kidding myself.

When I first came up with the idea of heading to SJO for July 4th weekend, I first contacted the favorita to make sure she was available the entire time I would be there. After all, that was the point….to get my fill of her for four straight days – wifing up, as you all would say. She said yes, no problem, I’d love to see you again. I made it a point to tell her that the only reason I was coming back to SJO so soon was to see her and she seemed to get it. I arrived on Thursday and saw her Thursday night. Great time as always. Saw her again on Friday night and she stayed the night. Another great time. But here’s where the trouble starts. When I saw her on Thursday, she said that there was one change of plans…she was busy Saturday night (informal party for a friend getting married after the game), but could see me during the day and watch the soccer game with me. Ok, no problem.

Friday night comes around and she tells me that she was now going to be busy all day Saturday. She was having a BBQ for her family and a few friends at her place – her first BBQ at her new place – to watch the game. Then she had the reception. OK, no problem. Sounds OK to me. I’ll just watch the game at Scores. I’m still feeling pretty good because I know I’ll see her all day Sunday. We start to make plans for the day and for dinner. She agrees that she’ll stay the night on Sunday so she can say good-bye to me Monday morning.

Sunday morning comes and I’m excited. I can’t wait to see her. I didn’t do any women on Saturday, saving it all for her on Sunday. Tried to call her and messaged her on Facebook. Finally heard from her around noon and she said she just got up. OK, no problem. She can party pretty hard, so if she partied hard for the game and the wedding, then I’m not surprised she slept in late. Time goes by and nothing. About two hours later, I hear from her again. Her message says she’s feeling sick and wants to sleep some more….she’ll call me later. No problem, I say. I start to get a little suspicious, but I still (stupidly) believe she’s going to call and eventually come over…as she had generally been true to her word up to this point (and has never asked me for money, gifts, etc., like many scam artists would do). Time goes by and I’m getting pissed. Nothing. She finally texts me around 7 p.m. to tell me that she’s sorry, she’s sick and can’t come. Not even a phone call, just a text. She wishes me a good trip home and sends her besos. Wow! Can’t believe I let this happen to me. I’ve read all of the warnings. I knew there was a chance it wouldn’t work out as I had expected, but after Thursday and Friday, I was a believer. Stupid gringo. I guess I had to learn the hard way.
I text her back and say that at least she could have called to tell me directly. But I’m sure the tica (puta?) brain can’t handle such logic. Still holding out hope that she really was sick on Sunday, I send her a message by Facebook Monday morning (as I was packing) saying that I hoped she felt better. She replied “Have a good trip.” What she may not know (or maybe she knows, but just doesn’t care) is that when you send a message on Facebook from your cell phone in Costa Rica, Facebook identifies where the message is coming from. My (former) favorita lives in a town outside of San Jose. Her message is sent from JACO!!!! Oh my God, I just can’t believe it! Just like all of you warned……they lie, lie, lie….and have no concern about doing it. Of course I had to show her that I was not quite as much of a dumb gringo as she thought, so I message her back that I was so glad she must be feeling better, so much so that she was already in Jaco! I’m sure she doesn’t care, but I wanted to make a point to her that I caught her in that lie. At least I feel better about it.

I certainly can’t complain about the two nights I spent with her. But I was a fool to think that she’d spend my entire trip with her. I was a fool to plan this trip because of her. I was a fool to pass on any other p*ssy on Saturday, just because of her. Never again will I do this. If she’s around, I’d gladly Phuck her for a few hours and that’s it. But I learned my lesson about trying to “wife-up.” What a disaster. Feel free to pound me for my stupidity. Hopefully others will learn from this, but probably not because I read all of the other posts and I still thought there was a chance that it would turn out different for me. I’m a pretty smart guy, but when it comes to chicas, the brain just doesn’t seem to work very well. A chick who dropped out of school at 15 once again gets the best of a guy with two graduate degrees. Ugh.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:30 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Rule #1 of mongering...

Are her lips moving :?: :?:

It's a LIE :!: :!: :!:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:35 pm 

You can have 3 MBA's and a doctorate but if your smaller head is doing the thinking, they'll outmaneuver you every time. If this is the worst that happened to you, you got off EASYYYYY, many of us can tell you stories about how some guys got suckered for $1000's, 10's of thousands, some dimwits married their favorite ho, I knew this guy, brilliant businessman, sold his biz for over a mil, got consulting fees of about 5k a month even after that, smart, savvy guy, married his favorite ho from zonablue, not even one of the better ones and she fleeced him so bad he had to flee CR....

Even my mentor, one of the most sophisticated guys I know, brought me to CR and taught me how to get around my first trip, he calls me in the USA, tells me he's marrying this 21 year old, me and countless others pound his brain with baseball bats to no avail, he marries her and she screws him so bad, you guessed it, he has to flee CR....

Take this minor screw up and learn from it...a blip on your mongering radar screen...don't end up like these guys !!!!

Remember this motto and you'll stay out of trouble; "We don't pay them to come over....we pay them to leave!!!" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:40 pm 

Netgems wrote:

Remember this motto and you'll stay out of trouble; "We don't pay them to come over....we pay them to leave!!!" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yep!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:46 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

So you wanted to believe the fantasy....who doesn't at least once. Live and learn...well maybe a little grudge sexo next time too. :twisted:

Besides, it's your big head that has the graduate degrees. Not the little one. :D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:51 am 

@ColombiaLover,

Man don't sweat it..!!!!..... Her lose. I would never come down on a CRT member for doing what only come's natural for all of us. (to be gentlemen) But I will let the girls have it, they just don't get it. They run game to mess up the game they are currently playing.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:44 am 

Nickmirr wrote:
@ColombiaLover,

Man don't sweat it..!!!!..... Her lose. I would never come down on a CRT member for doing what only come's natural for all of us. (to be gentlemen) But I will let the girls have it, they just don't get it. They run game to mess up the game they are currently playing.

Yes, I guess for them, the grass is always greener. I imagine she never thought I'd catch her in that lie (probably because I'd acted so dumb up to that point). I really did try to treat her like a princess (not meaning I spent a ton of money on her, though....just treating her like a regular girl I'd want to date).

The good news is that I had no intention of trying to form some relationship with her that would lead to anything else than seeing her on my visits. It would have been nice to have a "regular" that you could rely on and keep in touch with. But I've definitely learned my lesson: 1) You run a huge risk when you plan a trip around one girl. Never should have done that. If I see her again, great. But it will only be if she happens to be there when I'm there. No more advanced planning. 2) Even if they really believe that what they are telling you is true, it's hard to overcome what you are accustomed to and who you've become. I don't think her original intention was to lie to me (i.e., play a game, just for fun, to get me down to CR just to waste my time and money), but when she had better options (more money? sexier guy? drugs? who knows?), she took it without a thought about me. That's just the way she is and who she is....not unlike many of them, I imagine.

Oh, well.....just wanted to share my story. Lesson learned, I hope.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:19 am 

one of the best posts in a while. I am sorry your trip went to hell. I had the same experience on my second trip, and didn't learn from it until my 5th.

One of mine once told me that the more decent chicas will back off of a gringo that seems to develop the 'feels' ... that they don't want to get into the emotions game. But I know many of you readers have experienced the opposite: the greedy chicas that *uses* the emotions game to her advantage.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:43 am 

BashfulDwarf wrote:
one of the best posts in a while. I am sorry your trip went to hell. I had the same experience on my second trip, and didn't learn from it until my 5th.

One of mine once told me that the more decent chicas will back off of a gringo that seems to develop the 'feels' ... that they don't want to get into the emotions game. But I know many of you readers have experienced the opposite: the greedy chicas that *uses* the emotions game to her advantage.

That's a good point. Maybe she intentionally backed off because she felt I was a little too into her and she knows it ain't gonna happen. I would certainly respect that more, if that were the case. Good insight. Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:33 pm 

maybe she just wasn't that into you
maybe you didn't pay her what she could make in jaco
maybe she just wanted to watch the match w her amigas/amigos, it was after all the biggest thing to happen in CR since idk, their independence?
not always about us and it is a business transaction after all
sounds to me like you were getting pretty sweet on her and she hurt your feelings
no need to get all angry about it

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:57 pm 

ColombiaLover wrote:
BashfulDwarf wrote:

That's a good point. Maybe she intentionally backed off because she felt I was a little too into her and she knows it ain't gonna happen. I would certainly respect that more, if that were the case. Good insight. Thanks.

You guys are probably over analyzing this situation, like we always do in the USA. I don't think the majority of these girls are that complex of thinkers, they are simple. I suspect she got her money, went to Jaco with her friends to party and pick up some biz at Cocal, and I hate to be blunt but you might have been one of 10 guys trying to reach her and hook up with her...she probably had a bs story for all of them and some lucky guy staying at Cocal experienced her and gave up his cien....When they are with us, they often like us and enjoy our company, but inevitably we are most of the time nothing more to them than ATM's with throbbing deeks... :mrgreen: :roll: :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:31 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

LAdiablo wrote:
maybe she just wanted to watch the match w her amigas/amigos, it was after all the biggest thing to happen in CR since idk, their independence?
sounds to me like you were getting pretty sweet on her and she hurt your feelings

Maybe???? Keep it simple guys. Come to CR, Enjoy the girls company, GO HOME!!!!!! Trying to involve emotions and mongering do not go together. PERIOD......... Over and over guys on here try to tell other mongers this fact, but guys don't want to listen. Remember what you are doing and things will be aight.

the DR

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:08 pm 

LAdiablo wrote:

I'm with you on #1 - #4 (re: #1 - could have been a good faker, like so many are)
#5 - yes, a bit sweet on her...more enjoyed her company, since she didn't hold herself like most of the working girls I've met (but I won't get into details).

#6 - who said I was angry? Disappointed, yes. Ticked off that my Sunday was wasted. But not really angry. Could have kept this story to myself, but didn't. Others have shared their stories, so I figured I should too...moreso in hopes that the body of horror stories will build and maybe one guy, some time, will read that all that is posted and realize, before they get burned, that you need to keep it to business - every many and puta for him/her self.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:14 pm 

Netgems wrote:
ColombiaLover wrote:
BashfulDwarf wrote:
...When they are with us, they often like us and enjoy our company, but inevitably we are most of the time nothing more to them than ATM's with throbbing deeks... :mrgreen: :roll: :twisted:

I'm afraid I have to agree. Wanted to think that it was not quite that bad with some, but I've not seen much evidence to use to argue your point. I guess the problem is that many of us in the U.S. actually believe in someone keeping their word (which is how I like to act, even with the chicas in CR). When I booked the trip, she and I talked about it and she knew the purpose was seeing/banging her. She knew when I'd be there and knew she'd get paid every day. If plans changed, I might not have liked it, but it would have been better if she had just told me so that I didn't waste my Sunday. Instead of texting me "I resting now. I'll call you later," she could have just said "I'm not coming." I guess that's just too logical for them. But like so many have said, they'd rather lie than confront. Have to build up by BS meter, apparently....and live by the words expressed earlier ("if their lips are moving, they are lying")....assume that barring significant evidence to the contrary.

Post subject: Post Deleted by author
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:54 pm 

Post Deleted by author

Last edited by RoadMn295 on Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next