www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 8:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:17 pm 
I recently read an account that astounded me, and I have heard a lot of these stories.

A young man went to Colombia and met the girl of his dreams. He proposed and brought his his new bride back home. Everything is going well and she requests that her mother be allowed to come and live with them. Later, a sister joins them. Finally, cousin Sancho comes to live with them. Mind you, this young man is supporting all of them in his household.

The hard working young man becomes ever frustrated with the situation. The sex is not what it used to be. She keeps demanding more and more money. Finally, he comes home one day and learns the unbelievable truth: Sancho is not a cousin. Sancho is his wife's BOYFRIEND!!!!!! . :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :o :o :o

Sancho is at home every day banging this man's wife in his own home. :o :o :o :o :o

WOW. This has to take the cake.

Bet you can't top this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:42 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Gringos, by nature, are very loving and generous. Colombianas, on the other hand, remain pragmatically romantic. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:32 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

IMHO you have two extremes that many of the Colombian girls encounter; the nicey-nicey Gringo who goes way overboard in being nice, generous and helpful (sometimes as a result of his own insecurity) at one and and then the macho-prick Colombiano/Latino who treats them like dog dirt on the other end of the spectrum. There is of course a whole bunch of in-between.

I feel the most effective practice if you are looking for something long-term with a Colombiana is to take parts of both sides of the equation and put them together. Have the nice and easygoing qualities of many Gringo's, but don't do it out of weakness, neediness or insecurity. Also, while you are being nice and easygoing etc., be dominant in a polite way. Take charge, make the rules and enforce them. If she doesn't like it too bad. That said, be very fair in how you make and enforce the rules, kind of a benevolent Dictator. Be sharp and let her know in no uncertain terms that while she may be sharp- you are sharper. The power roles need to be clearly defined, and if you don't define them, she will. If she defines them it will almost always not be to your benefit as she will have already lost respect for you for not being man enough to take charge and define those rules in the first place. Once they lose respect for you as a man, they will often act out and become more and more unruly as they are being both spiteful because your lack of manliness is unpleasant for them and also to try to goad you into acting more masculine.

I think it's also very important to pre-qualify any girls you are going to get into a long-term emotional relationship. Be very wary of their socio/economic standing. If possible get a a girl with some or a lot of her own money and/or family money. Try to find someone educated or with a career. If you go on the lower socio/economic spectrum, because of the closeness of family etc., you will likely wind up being the go to person for every family emergency that involves money- whether they are real emergencies or not- and also for quite a bit of the extended family and pets. If you do wind up with a lower socio/economic girl, its best to let them know very early and very clearly that your funds are limited, that you have a bunch of obligations etc an can't be a human wallet- also that you are well aware of many foolish Gringos who get taken advantage of and that that type of behavior makes you sick.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:25 pm 
Great post, Casa!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:21 pm 

That's why I prefer the Costa Rica "rental" program. I have met many lovely ladies here over the years and several have become "favorites" of mine. With the exception of a couple smart ones who have caught on to the American concept of service and repeat business, the majority would start getting spoiled, asking for money in between sessions, skipping meetings at the last minute with no contact or a flimsy excuse, the once incredible sex drops to mediocre...

I don't understand this phenomena but I do understand the concept of "There's always next door" and that's the beauty of Costa Rica! I feel sorry for the lonely souls who fall for these jezebel tricksters, I've been fooled a time or two myself but certainly not to the extent this poor sap got nailed, I gave money in between sessions for "emergencies" (not that much) and paid for ''babysitters" in advance and they never showed up, I've paid for dinner at pricey restaurants before we were to session and the cell phone rang with an ''emergency", she had to leave...One of the smarter ones tricked me by showing up for a session and had her sweet cute 6 year old daughter in tow, I bought them both dinner and gave her money to buy the daughter medicine as she was coughing and babysitter fees, she was to return after that...never did...

At least my burnings were minor and I learned some valuable lessons, I've heard numerous horror stories of guys getting "taken" for big money, their houses, etc. i understand Costa Rica laws favor the woman and American guys can get nailed for Ch*ld support even if the K*ds are not theirs ! Beware guys, the love em and leave em method I espouse is the safest, if you're looking for love, adopt a dog!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:24 pm 

Estebanh wrote:
Great post, Casa!

+100.

Home run post.

mh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:36 pm 

Miamiheller wrote:
Estebanh wrote:
Great post, Casa!

+100.

Home run post.

mh

Ditto

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:04 am 

Phoenix Rising wrote:
Miamiheller wrote:
Estebanh wrote:
Great post, Casa!

+100.

Home run post.

mh

Ditto

Well said Casa !!! 8) 8)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:58 pm 
CasaV wrote:
Take charge, make the rules and enforce them. If she doesn't like it too bad. That said, be very fair in how you make and enforce the rules, kind of a benevolent Dictator. Be sharp and let her know in no uncertain terms that while she may be sharp- you are sharper. The power roles need to be clearly defined, and if you don't define them, she will. If she defines them it will almost always not be to your benefit as she will have already lost respect for you for not being man enough to take charge and define those rules in the first place.

One of the early tests involves a cell phone. If your girl answers the phone and gets into a long conversation, you gotta shut it down. Its really disrespectful. Give her to the hand signal to end the call and if she doesnt heed, grab it and turn it off.

One of my pet peeves

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:09 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Good post ,great responses, this dosent surprise me since I've heard this story many times,, they always says this guy who hangs around her is her cousin ,it's never her friend or brother or brother in law it's always her cousin . :roll: Most gringos are so desperate for a sexy young companion they start to believe whatever they want . being too nice is gonna get her ? Not really ,I made that mistake once now I'm a dick ! JK :lol: ..woman like bad boys who don't take her shit ,strong men, men who show her they have options other then her .. .you can do this without being a prick .
remember these Latin American woman are raised catholic of Christian same thing and it's taught that the man is head of the household .We are taught here that's wrong by the feminazis equal rights blah blah buts it's just nature that men have a need to run things since they are the protectors

Furthermore

I've had woman say to me that men always called her and chased her ,but with me she feels if she dosent call me I may never contact her again ?? I have her exactly where I want her . :lol: In love there are the sheep and there are the wolves . . JG

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:16 am 

JerseyGringo wrote:
Good post ,great responses, this dosent surprise me since I've heard this story many times,, they always says this guy who hangs around her is her cousin ,it's never her friend or brother or brother in law it's always her cousin . :roll: Most gringos are so desperate for a sexy young companion they start to believe whatever they want . being too nice is gonna get her ? Not really ,I made that mistake once now I'm a dick ! JK :lol: ..woman like bad boys who don't take her shit ,strong men, men who show her they have options other then her .. .you can do this without being a prick .
remember these Latin American woman are raised catholic of Christian same thing and it's taught that the man is head of the household .We are taught here that's wrong by the feminazis equal rights blah blah buts it's just nature that men have a need to run things since they are the protectors

Furthermore

I've had woman say to me that men always called her and chased her ,but with me she feels if she dosent call me I may never contact her again ?? I have her exactly where I want her . :lol: In love there are the sheep and there are the wolves . . JG

What kind of guy hangs around while some Gringo is all over his woman?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:02 pm 

Very simple ,a criminal .. The guy is playing the gringo but at the same time is playing the chica because he really doesn't care if she in banging the gringo because he dosent give a crap about her it's just for money .

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:41 am 

Is the unlucky gentleman who's the subject of this story an American? I ask because I'm wondering if they are just handing out US Visa's now like candy? Is it that much easier for relatives to come once one of them is here?

Just a bit skeptical of this story.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:04 am 
Special K wrote:
Is the unlucky gentleman who's the subject of this story an American? I ask because I'm wondering if they are just handing out US Visa's now like candy? Is it that much easier for relatives to come once one of them is here?

Yes, American. Dont know details as it is 3rd hand.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:03 pm 

Special K wrote:

I don't think her family can come here that fast. Once they get married or engaged (she gets a visa and can come to the US and they have 90 days to get married). After a couple of years, she gets her green card. After some more years, she can become a citizen and THEN she can bring family over.