www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:35 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Cujo's wrote:
What's ur deal?......u think u can chatter? Cujo

Yes indeed I do think (and, more importantly, KNOW) I can chatter. Why. One reason and one reason only: Because I GOT GAME!
hahahahahahaahahahahahah 8) :lol: :P

Us boys with GAME don't have to pay and can play and play. As for the kissing....well.....there is current thread about a hapless soul who did that kissing stuff and ended up in the hospital back in the US of A for almost a week as a result of that kissing. Wait.....maybe he was kissing in English and not Espanolea.....that's got to be it. Read for yourself (it's in English so it will be a good lesson for you): viewtopic.php?f=11&t=45000

"Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the over-compensations for misery. And, of course, stability isn't nearly so spectacular as instability. And being contented has none of the glamour of a good fight against misfortune, none of the picturesqueness of a struggle with temptation, or a fatal overthrow by passion or doubt. Happiness is never grand."
- Aldous Huxley, Brave New World, Ch. 16

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:58 pm 

Lame..ur status remains the same. .

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:29 pm 

Scuba1 wrote:
Culutral differences - when you marry a girl in Latin America, you marry her family - with all the good and bad that goes with it - you are also the bank - a concept most gringos are not familiar - or happy - with - often, many have Ch*ldren - are you comfortable raising someone elses - likely a deadbeat who does not pay support - Ch*ldren - if he does show up, do you want him around, especially if he has a criminal background - you also know your "wife" would gladly Phuck him or suck him off in a heart beat, right......right????? And no matter what a scumbag he is - would probably take him over you, all things being equal :wink:

Have you ever been married (or even in a serious relationship-more than a couple of hours) to a Latina or is this just generalizations you heard from mongers around the breakfast table? I actually used to repeat some of these things to newbies who asked about getting into a relationship with a Latina, but later realized they are just stereotypes about low class Latinos, the type that would steal from their own family. By low class, I'm not referring to their socio-economic class.

1. What does "you marry her family" mean? That they want to invite you into their house all the time? I'm ok with that. It's a family-oriented culture. But I think you mean more than that, probably related to finances right? I don't, have not, nor will I in the future financially support anybody other than my wife and Ch*ldren.
2. "You are the bank" - if you're married to a gringa don't you support her? If you are referring to supporting the inlaws and her family, NO. In almost 6 years of marriage, we have sent a total of maybe $2000 back to CR, that includes birthdays, Christmases, and also to help out. Always on our own, my inlaws are too proud to ask for help, or even hint at needing it. But I know things are tough there so ocassionally we help out with a couple of hundred.
3. "Your "wife" would glady phuck or suck him off"- WRONG again.
4. "She would probably take him over you, all things being equal"- well, they are not equal, so I guess I'm lucky in that regard. 8)

To each his own, but mine's different! :P

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:41 pm 

Orange's latina wife is different, AND Orange ,himself, is different from some involved in our hobby.

He is responsible and respectful (usually, anyway :roll: ).

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:21 am 

Rac wrote:
Orange's latina wife is different, AND Orange ,himself, is different from some involved in our hobby.

He is responsible and respectful (usually, anyway :roll: ).

Good onya Rac, Very deftly put. Nice post.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:52 pm 
I wanted to share the following post that I read on Expat Chronicles. For me, it was an amazing post, since it was written by a puta from Colombia. Amazing because its from the horses's mouth and is frank and honest:

Maybe I can help. I live in america now after 27 years living in Itagui colombia. I come to america to learn english and get away from all the bad in colombia. Theres no reason to lie and I feel bad seeing the pain people go threw. Yes Im colombian woman. Yes I used to use men for money. Yes I sleep with them. I use to always have boyfriend from america when I live in colombia because they stupid and they give money fast. I have 3 K*ds and it is hard to make money to take care for them so yes I do what I did. These men from america really fall for me in love and come see me and tell me they love me. It feel nice and I start to fall for love like they do. Then all I care about is my boyfriend from america to see me and show me nice places in colombia I cant see because I have no money to see these things and places. I count days and months to see my boyfriend from america for fun and because of it I stop to think about my K*ds. I give my K*ds to my mom because I am young and want to be free for fun and for love. It was selfish and I know. I have bad life growing up and seen bad things. I see bad things from all my friends to so growing up with them I do bad things to. I sleep with married man all the time. I party with my friends all the time. I make a little money and I spend on clothes and not for my K*ds. I make my boyfriend from america to make me surgery for new breast and since he love me he give me the money. I cheat on my boyfriend from america all the time when he was in america and I was in colombia. It was easy and he never think I cheat because I tell him every day I love him so much and I want for to marry him and be his wife. Even though I love him I still cheat because I grow up like this. But he never see it because he love me so much and to be honest was very stupid for not see it. He bring me to america because he want to marry me. I leave my K*ds and go because I want new life. He bring me here to america and he marry me. He help me with papers for to be in america and to get visa for to live here. He help me to get license for to drive. When I learn to drive and learn where to go places I go and meet new man. I meet 4 men and sleep with them for 8 months and husband find out. He do divorce and now I am alone in america with no one. To take care of my bills I date men to pay my bills. Yes I sleep with them to. I sleep with them all with no protection. Yes I have shame for what I do but I do not lie about it. To pierce please do not go for that woman. She want to have baby with you so she can take your money. I know because I did this and now I have 2 K*ds and no money for them. To mexican who has gf for colombia you be careful to because she can to the same. I am saving money for to go back to colombia and be by my K*ds. I wish I can say that good man can change me and make me better to not cheat but it not true. If I was man I never be with woman from my country and yes Im shamed to say that but I put me down more if I lie to me to. Be safe ppl.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:44 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Orange wrote:
Scuba1 wrote:
Culutral differences - when you marry a girl in Latin America, you marry her family - with all the good and bad that goes with it - you are also the bank - a concept most gringos are not familiar - or happy - with - often, many have Ch*ldren - are you comfortable raising someone elses - likely a deadbeat who does not pay support - Ch*ldren - if he does show up, do you want him around, especially if he has a criminal background - you also know your "wife" would gladly Phuck him or suck him off in a heart beat, right......right????? And no matter what a scumbag he is - would probably take him over you, all things being equal :wink:

Have you ever been married (or even in a serious relationship-more than a couple of hours) to a Latina or is this just generalizations you heard from mongers around the breakfast table? I actually used to repeat some of these things to newbies who asked about getting into a relationship with a Latina, but later realized they are just stereotypes about low class Latinos, the type that would steal from their own family. By low class, I'm not referring to their socio-economic class.

1. What does "you marry her family" mean? That they want to invite you into their house all the time? I'm ok with that. It's a family-oriented culture. But I think you mean more than that, probably related to finances right? I don't, have not, nor will I in the future financially support anybody other than my wife and Ch*ldren.
2. "You are the bank" - if you're married to a gringa don't you support her? If you are referring to supporting the inlaws and her family, NO. In almost 6 years of marriage, we have sent a total of maybe $2000 back to CR, that includes birthdays, Christmases, and also to help out. Always on our own, my inlaws are too proud to ask for help, or even hint at needing it. But I know things are tough there so ocassionally we help out with a couple of hundred.
3. "Your "wife" would glady phuck or suck him off"- WRONG again.
4. "She would probably take him over you, all things being equal"- well, they are not equal, so I guess I'm lucky in that regard. 8)

To each his own, but mine's different! :P

It is totally different if you live here...

#1 is the stone cold truth if you live here. When Sunday comes you're gonna be at wife's parents house or you will DIE. Every decision is made around what HER family wants and needs. End of discussion.

#2 I've seen it both ways. Some give because they want to and others it is expected of them. You're a rich gringo so you pay. I see more that pay out of expectation than the other option.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:54 pm 

Estebanh wrote:
I wanted to share the following post that I read on Expat Chronicles. For me, it was an amazing post, since it was written by a puta from Colombia. Amazing because its from the horses's mouth and is frank and honest:

Maybe I can help. I live in america now after 27 years living in Itagui colombia. I come to america to learn english and get away from all the bad in colombia. Theres no reason to lie and I feel bad seeing the pain people go threw. Yes Im colombian woman. Yes I used to use men for money. Yes I sleep with them. I use to always have boyfriend from america when I live in colombia because they stupid and they give money fast. I have 3 K*ds and it is hard to make money to take care for them so yes I do what I did. These men from america really fall for me in love and come see me and tell me they love me. It feel nice and I start to fall for love like they do. Then all I care about is my boyfriend from america to see me and show me nice places in colombia I cant see because I have no money to see these things and places. I count days and months to see my boyfriend from america for fun and because of it I stop to think about my K*ds. I give my K*ds to my mom because I am young and want to be free for fun and for love. It was selfish and I know. I have bad life growing up and seen bad things. I see bad things from all my friends to so growing up with them I do bad things to. I sleep with married man all the time. I party with my friends all the time. I make a little money and I spend on clothes and not for my K*ds. I make my boyfriend from america to make me surgery for new breast and since he love me he give me the money. I cheat on my boyfriend from america all the time when he was in america and I was in colombia. It was easy and he never think I cheat because I tell him every day I love him so much and I want for to marry him and be his wife. Even though I love him I still cheat because I grow up like this. But he never see it because he love me so much and to be honest was very stupid for not see it. He bring me to america because he want to marry me. I leave my K*ds and go because I want new life. He bring me here to america and he marry me. He help me with papers for to be in america and to get visa for to live here. He help me to get license for to drive. When I learn to drive and learn where to go places I go and meet new man. I meet 4 men and sleep with them for 8 months and husband find out. He do divorce and now I am alone in america with no one. To take care of my bills I date men to pay my bills. Yes I sleep with them to. I sleep with them all with no protection. Yes I have shame for what I do but I do not lie about it. To pierce please do not go for that woman. She want to have baby with you so she can take your money. I know because I did this and now I have 2 K*ds and no money for them. To mexican who has gf for colombia you be careful to because she can to the same. I am saving money for to go back to colombia and be by my K*ds. I wish I can say that good man can change me and make me better to not cheat but it not true. If I was man I never be with woman from my country and yes Im shamed to say that but I put me down more if I lie to me to. Be safe ppl.

Wow... a well-written excerpt from a paisa prepago. There isn't a poster on this board who could have said it better. :wink: This should be a sticky in the "Trip Reports from Around the World" or "Newbies" sub-forum...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:19 pm 

Nice share Estabahn...

Interesting point made was that she loves her boyfriend but still cheats on him. That's an area that we in anglo culture have a hard time getting our head around. But in Colombia and I guess elsewhere in latinaland, the concept of sexual fidelity is nonexistent ... Amor verdad o amor fingido no importa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:36 am 

Puravidatransport wrote:
It does happen but it is VERY rare. In seven years living here, I know of four success stories including mine. Three of the four live here while only one guy made it work taking the girl back to the States. In the same time frame, know of dozens of failures.

PVT

Saw this thread and thought about all the success stories that I personally know here. You made the list and I was very pleased to read your post. Keep up the good work! :lol:

The last time that I saw you two together you guys looked fantastic! It is obvious that you two are very happy and were putting out a lot of very positive energy. We are very happy for you and hope to hook up with you soon. Take care bro.

CRT and the monger scene here LOVE to hear and spread the mierda stories. There are a lot to choose from because they are plentiful and con't to flourish here. BUT, the success stories and rarely shared. That because those success' remind me of my high school locker room where it became obvious that, "the guy's that talk about it the most are the one's getting the least" :roll: :wink: 8)

Pura Vida

EdB

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:47 am 

You don't go to the amusement park and try to buy a ride.
You don't go to a car rental place and try to buy a ride.
Once a girl has worked regularly, she can never think like a non worker again. Not her fault or anyone's fault, just the way it is.

Water will flow where it wants, don't fight it.

If you want a relationship, do the work, learn the language and get a girl capable of a relationship.

I have had long term relationships with working girls and non working girls and would never again consider a relationship with and ex worker. It's not that the ex-worker relationship is so bad but that the normal girl relationship is so good.

Catch and Release at a brothel.

* RENT but, "Don't Buy a Home in Costa Rica" until you have lived here for THREE years.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:55 pm 

I know that this is obvious but these Chicas would have a much better life if they didn't start having Babi*s so young by deadbeat fathers (sperm donors) who abandon them.

I recognize that they are young and naive and often uneducated, but you would think that they would look around at their mothers,older sisters,aunts, etc situation and quickly realize how having little ones ruins your life. You don't need to be a Mensa to figure it out.

Devo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:05 pm 

EsposoDeBarbie wrote:
CRT and the monger scene here LOVE to hear and spread the mierda stories. There are a lot to choose from because they are plentiful and con't to flourish here. BUT, the success stories and rarely shared. That because those success' remind me of my high school locker room where it became obvious that, "the guy's that talk about it the most are the one's getting the least" :roll: :wink: 8)

Thanks EDB and you are right, we are doing fantastic. Think she is hotter now than ever and we get along so well, finally. Amazes me the disinformation that can get out...just reading this thread has made me laugh more than once.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:43 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

There is a lot of bitterness I hear in some posts here. I do not believe in the "is a puta, will always be a puta" this is flat out an excuse for men for whom it did not work out. This is my humble opinion and we might agree to disagree.

I have heard many success stories, as I have heard many horror stories. But for all, Ticas, Gringas and European women.

There is absolutely no chance if you meet a nice Tica outside the P4P scene for you to know if she did not work there before. So you basically say: All women are whores. If you see it from the financial point of view, you might be right, because often it is the man supporting the family. On the other hand this is a deal you make, for having a family. She raises your K*ds and that has value too. But if you do not see and honor that, you are absolutely in for trouble which is homemade - by you.

The chance of having a respectful and functional relationship with a girl which worked before might be smaller. In many cases this is not only the fault of the girls. I have seen many men which do not adapt to the foreign culture at all. They fight in front of their friends and lack any understanding for latin culture and in the end they say: She was a puta anyways. Well it is the easiest way out and whoever is innocent please feel free to throw the first stone.

That being said, you will see a lot of bad stories about relationships and abuse here, because you will by the nature of this forum, only hear the men's point of view.

There is often way more behind it, then what the guys will tell you here. Often girls give up their life to try a relationship with what they think is a nice guy, but it turns out the men lack respect and trust. A very common thing is that men get into these relationships and are so jealous that they make the girls life a constant nightmare. You wouldn't allow that for yourself, just see all the stories and reactions about the jealous Ticas here. Fact is many of these man are by far more jealous than the girls and then wonder in the end why the girl does not love them anymore.

Another wide spread illness is that men take girls out of this life, but will never let her forget where they took her from. I personally have a friend who was married for 7 years and is a successful dentist by now. She got into a fight with her American husband and even after all this time, he still keeps calling her a puta and does not leave any chance to remind her where she came from. End of the story is that finally she said she will not take that any longer, got divorced and got half of everything he owned. I think she was absolutely right to do so. The guy is now running around - and guess what- tells everyone who will listen to his story how he got phucked by the bad bad Tica...

Here is news for you: You took her out of her routine, to make her life hell. Please do not wonder if in the end she will try to keep something for her, which in most cases is money. Because no one else will care for her usually.

There is only one thing which is for sure and that is a relationship needs 2 people (in some cases even more) and it is 2 people involved in the bad ending of such, never only one.

For sure there are also bad girls out there, reckless gold diggers, but if you can not figure this out before you get into a real relationship, you either did not want to see it, or you just have bad judgment and now been given a chance to learn.

Just my 2 cents

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:05 am 

Devo wrote:
I know that this is obvious but these Chicas would have a much better life if they didn't start having Babi*s so young by deadbeat fathers (sperm donors) who abandon them.

I recognize that they are young and naive and often uneducated, but you would think that they would look around at their mothers,older sisters,aunts, etc situation and quickly realize how having little ones ruins your life. You don't need to be a Mensa to figure it out.

Devo

I was told that sometimes a male relative like an older cousin takes the girl out and gets her drunk and then pops her cherry. Doubtfully willing. Don't know the truth of it. That is what i was told.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next