All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:56 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:25 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Hmmm...the silence is deafening in here. :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:46 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

It does happen but it is VERY rare. In seven years living here, I know of four success stories including mine. Three of the four live here while only one guy made it work taking the girl back to the States. In the same time frame, know of dozens of failures.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:11 pm 

Gringo/puta relationship success stories I imagine would be next to none. Gringo/foreign woman relationship success stories would likely be more prevalent, especially if they stayed in her country.

Devo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:33 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Try Philippines , or other places. That fine latin ass grows with age. The pi. Offers easy access to the non putas. And they are highly educated with a good work ethic .

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:39 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Like the mythical stripper working her way thru medical school :D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:32 pm 

Mkink wrote:
Like the mythical stripper working her way thru medical school :D

Through the years, a lot of Del Rey chicas said they were in medical school 8) :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:11 pm 

I guess it depends upon your personal definition of "success" If success is only if the relationship lasts a lifetime, then I doubt any of us can yet say that we know of any successes, unless it's from our male friends who died in CR while still with a young chica. :roll:

However, if you expect it to last for a reasonably short period of time without resentment, accusations and mistrust creeping into it, then I think many of the gringo/puta relationships can be successful for a while. Just like with a relationship with a gringa, when the resentment, accusations and mistrust creep in, then it's time to say adios. In my case, I can easily say that my relationship with a CR chica was much more successful than were any of my gringa relationships and less costly too. :D :wink:

If you are looking for a life partner with whom you can really communicate and enjoy doing the same things together, and maybe share living expenses, then consider having a relationship with a guy. You may not have sex with him, (just like with an old gringa) and you can both chase young pu*sy together or on your own and no one gets upset. 8) :lol:

So, except for the sex thing, being gay is just like hanging out with your buds. :D :wink: :lol:

Is low self esteem a prerequisite for being a good Ho or is it a result? ;-)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:30 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

And the closet door slowly opens,,,,,, just kidding

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:41 am 

I met a Colombiana in the Del Rey once. She said she met a gringo (who spoke no Spanish and her very little). In 6 months they got engaged. He was going to get her a visa to go to the a States to get married. I thought it was all bullshit. She was willing to meet me while engaged but dates never matched up. He would come down every month to see her. 6 months later they got married! :-O I saw the wedding pics on facebook. She said she's very happy. I still keep in touch. I wonder how long this lasts :D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:12 am 

Forget success stories… Find me a chica in a relationship with a gringo down there who (really) likes him and I would be impressed…forget the fake relationships..just show me that.. :? :lol:

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:59 am 

Cujo's wrote:
Forget success stories… Find me a chica in a relationship with a gringo down there who (really) likes him and I would be impressed…forget the fake relationships..just show me that.. :? :lol: Cujo

It is a well known fact that a blind man cannot see. In this instance, metaphorically of course.

I rather think the "...success stories....." fly under the radar of anal sex devotees who talk, and talk, and, talk....and in Espanole to boot. Too, rather suspect same stay out of "gringo gulch", the DL, the SL, the MP's, et. all.

Simply put, Cujo's don't run in "....success story....." circles so it's rather doubtful he would even know a "...success story....." were one to come up to him and grab his 30secondmember.

Stick with the Hustler magazine type writes about that that proper positioning on the bar stool for ease of viewing the....well.....stool..... 8) (try to do it in English; the practice will help you)....

"Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the over-compensations for misery. And, of course, stability isn't nearly so spectacular as instability. And being contented has none of the glamour of a good fight against misfortune, none of the picturesqueness of a struggle with temptation, or a fatal overthrow by passion or doubt. Happiness is never grand."
- Aldous Huxley, Brave New World, Ch. 16

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:39 am 

What's ur deal? I'm not giving you attention which makes u think u can chatter?

Ur the last to give any advice esp chica advice…if u (ever) get a chica to kiss you..then we can talk..till then go scratch, and get ur mind off me.. :idea:

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:12 pm 

its not a crazy question, and despite the fact its been asked and debated almost as much as the debate over paying cien - lots of guys wonder about this - but lets look at why its so difficult: to achieve success:

The age difference - if you are 40+ years older, or hell, 30 for that matter - what do you really have in common with her? What do you talk about - your interests in TV shows, movies, music, and a whole bunch of other stuff is different, plus your life experiences and hers are so far apart

Language barrier - if you can't communicate, you can't survive a relationship - period

Culutral differences - when you marry a girl in Latin America, you marry her family - with all the good and bad that goes with it - you are also the bank - a concept most gringos are not familiar - or happy - with - often, many have Ch*ldren - are you comfortable raising someone elses - likely a deadbeat who does not pay support - Ch*ldren - if he does show up, do you want him around, especially if he has a criminal background - you also know your "wife" would gladly Phuck him or suck him off in a heart beat, right......right????? And no matter what a scumbag he is - would probably take him over you, all things being equal :wink:

Education - if she has the equivalent of a 9th grade education - as many do - what can you talk to them about - the latest episode of Sponge Bob???

Sex only takes you so far - then you have to talk with her and be with her - that is why any relationship based on just sex likely will not last

Would you consider marring a sex worker in the USA - probably not - then why will you consider doing so when you don't speak the language, in a culuture foreign to you

Many of these girls have criminal records, or are into drugs - can you deal with that - frankly, I could forgive a lot, if you take my point - but a criminal record (which may mean she can't get a visa to come to the USA) and drug abuse are deal breakers - for me

Frankly, since there have been so few of the success stories, and so many of the horror stories <which I don't 100% blame the girl - lots of lonely, stupid clueless guys out there> its not worth it if you base success on probabilities - not to say it can't happen - plus, some guys just have to touch the hot stove - while others have to hug it with both arms :roll: Don't look for love in a whorehouse, or with a prostitute - is that such a hard concept? Despite the fact it may have work for a very few that odds of it working for you are so stacked against you - hell, someone wins the Lotto, and the Powerball - but would you call the odds of you winning favorable?

Its the guys on their 2nd or 3rd - "This one/this time its different" foolishness I just shake my head at -

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:43 pm 

Heed Scuba 1's advice!!! Very important for folks who need this type of advice. Don't shake it off or delude yourself. Real love is hard enough to find in "normal" situations to begin with, let alone in the monger's world!