www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 9:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:34 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Icantstayaway wrote:
You don't go to the amusement park and try to buy a ride.
You don't go to a car rental place and try to buy a ride. --MAYBE START BY NOT COMPARING WOMEN TO AMUSEMENT PARK RIDES OR RENTAL CARS, IT'S ALMOST AS RIDICULOUS AS COMPARING WHAT A PUTA CHARGES TO WHAT A STORE CLERK MAKES

Once a girl has worked regularly, she can never think like a non worker again. Not her fault or anyone's fault, just the way it is. --THIS IS JUST ANOTHER TYPICAL STEREOTYPE ON THIS SITE, DEPENDS ON THE GIRL

The reason many putas don't change from puta mentality to non-puta mentality is because they DON'T want to. They enjoy all that comes with the life. Those that truly want something different/better can and do change.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 11:51 am 

I'd normally be disinclined to think these situations can be successful except I have seen it with my own eyes, 4 situations where the puta is in her mid 30's or so, tired of the scene and latches on to one guy and ends up being a good wife, the guys were anywhere from 50's to one in his 80's.

Of course ALL of these guys claimed these girls were "non workers" but the evidence to the contrary was overwhelming...I also have seen 3 situations that have gone horribly wrong, two of the clowns having to flee Costa Rica to avoid being fleeced, one puta claimed her hapless mate "beat" her to the police and she showed them scars when in a drunken drugged state of mind she dove out of a (slow) moving car. .He barely had time to pack a few valuables and make it to the airport and escape, policia hot on his trail...The Costa Rica court system is famous for eviscerating dimwitted gringos who make the wrong choice..

In short, it's similar to gambling, you can possibly win big but you can also lose everything...if you're game and reckless...roll the dice !!! :twisted: :( :cry: :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 3:07 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

How many doctors enjoy what they do to make a living? How many pilots? How many would do it for free? The girls work because they don't have the skills to make a decent living doing anything else. Expecting them to change is like asking you to dig ditches for three dollars an hour. Coming to the rescue of a girl, paying her not to work is like offering you five grand to do a couple weeks of overtime. You need the money, or perceive that you need the money, how many of you would turn it down?
I like sex with beautiful young women. I try to do this often. This is recreation. I like them as acquaintances. I have no desire to own them or accept responsibility for making them happy. I have had a Tica novia for 8 years. I consider our relationship a success. We have our ups and downs but there exists mutual respect and appreciation. I am not worried about what she does when we are not together. The rule is that we do not do it in front of the two Ch*ldren that I consider to be my sons. I am the only father they have ever known. What I do for them is done as a gift. There are few strings attached (I expect the house to be half-way clean and for her to try to be a good role model for the K*ds). I am not jealous of her. If she wants to live with someone else, she is free to go. I want the relationship with the K*ds to stay the same and would fight to keep it. We are a normal family. Met her at Zona Blue.

When I was younger, I made myself miserable worrying about what my girlfriends were doing. I was insecure. I felt I needed the relationship to be happy. It took years but I found happiness in life. I like myself.
Marry the girl, marry the family. This is true. Family was there before she met you and will be there when you are gone. Met you the other day, how much trust have you earned? They have been family all her life.

Relationships are hard to maintain. They take work on both sides. The divorce rate in the states indicates that marrying the good, normal girl has it's risks too. Most men who have gone through one know the financial risk you take getting married. Working girls have feelings too! It is their job. Not who they are. Look inside and you find the character of the person. May or may not be someone you like. Same goes for the last non-worker that you had a relationship with. I know a bunch of good ones. Women I respect as friends and wish the best for.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 5:24 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Pops, I love what you said. You have keen insight and others should follow your lead. Coming down in Aug for dental work. Hope to see you then.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 6:18 pm 

Pops...your comments here as well as your latest post here (viewtopic.php?f=19&t=44679&start=15) are right on. Great posts...thanks!

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:22 pm 

Puravidatransport wrote:
Pops...your comments here as well as your latest post here (viewtopic.php?f=19&t=44679&start=15) are right on. Great posts...thanks!

Pops, I ditto that. Your posts always show thoughtful insight and even though I'm a 10 year plus veteran that lived there 2 years, I suspect I could still learn quite a bit if I ever had the chance to meet you and pick your brain ! Enjoy your posts... :) 8)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:55 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

I have one success story that I know of to share, but only one. Success stories are the rarest of rare birds, that's for sure.

A former favorite of mine in Thailand married a guy from Sweden, and they've been together for almost ten years now. They have two K*ds and she seems very happy. We're still Facebook friends and it's nice to keep in touch with her and to see that at least one bar girl I knew from the scene in Bangkok found a better life through her former work. She's an absolute sweetheart and she fully deserves all of the happiness in the world.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:30 am 

Webbew1 wrote:
I have one success story that I know of to share, but only one. Success stories are the rarest of rare birds, that's for sure.

A former favorite of mine in Thailand married a guy from Sweden, and they've been together for almost ten years now. They have two K*ds and she seems very happy. We're still Facebook friends and it's nice to keep in touch with her and to see that at least one bar girl I knew from the scene in Bangkok found a better life through her former work. She's an absolute sweetheart and she fully deserves all of the happiness in the world.

No one ever said it can't happen, 'Web

The reality is it seldom does - I mean, come on - with all the things going against it.......and face it - when the heavens stop moving and the earth stops shaking, you have to be able to talk with them - and unless you are really up on Sponge Bob, pretty soon you run out of things to talk about.

You need to cut this out and read it every day - its what my friend John told me way back in 8th grade:

"Never marry a whore - in 6 months she'll get so tired of your ugly c.o.c.k she'll be out f.u.c.k.i.n.g other guys....."

The ones I shake my head over are the ones that it happens to more than once - you are new here - do a search and read the saga of Rolltide - while possibly one of the dumbest guys to ever grace CRT, at least at heart he was just a stupid K*D. Dumb Phuck got his first taste of latina pu*sy - and she was an ugly whore, too (if we had a gallery that was easy to access I could have directed you to a pix of his DelRey Dollie - and that's was all it took - he probably - with the exception of farm animals :roll: :roll: :roll: - had never had sex before :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Guys far older - and it should be presumed, far wiser (at least with a lot more life experience) fall into the same trap - over and over - don't look for love in a whorehouse - don't look for love in the Gulch.

Can it happen - sure - will it - not likely :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:10 pm 
Scuba
I does not matter if your esposa has a PhD. In the end all women are stupid, some are just more educated than others. They are all just girls inside. So, the concept of "having someone to talk to", is not relevant. I would rather have a traditional/homemaker type who takes care of the house, cooks and handles all the domestic stuff. If you want to have an intelligent conversation with someone, get together with one of your buddies.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:13 pm 

Scuba1 wrote:
Webbew1 wrote:

No one ever said it can't happen, 'Web

The reality is it seldom does - I mean, come on - with all the things going against it.......and face it - when the heavens stop moving and the earth stops shaking, you have to be able to talk with them - and unless you are really up on Sponge Bob, pretty soon you run out of things to talk about.

You need to cut this out and read it every day - its what my friend John told me way back in 8th grade:

"Never marry a whore - in 6 months she'll get so tired of your ugly c.o.c.k she'll be out f.u.c.k.i.n.g other guys....."

The ones I shake my head over are the ones that it happens to more than once - you are new here - do a search and read the saga of Rolltide - while possibly one of the dumbest guys to ever grace CRT, at least at heart he was just a stupid K*D. Dumb Phuck got his first taste of latina pu*sy - and she was an ugly whore, too (if we had a gallery that was easy to access I could have directed you to a pix of his DelRey Dollie - and that's was all it took - he probably - with the exception of farm animals :roll: :roll: :roll: - had never had sex before :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Guys far older - and it should be presumed, far wiser (at least with a lot more life experience) fall into the same trap - over and over - don't look for love in a whorehouse - don't look for love in the Gulch.

Can it happen - sure - will it - not likely :wink:

8th grade ??? When I was in 8th grade I didn't think of ho's or getting married, me and my friends didn't even like girls yet, although we were fascinated by the few who started sprouting breasteses... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:42 pm 

Estebanh wrote:
Scuba
I does not matter if your esposa has a PhD. In the end all women are stupid, some are just more educated than others. They are all just girls inside. So, the concept of "having someone to talk to", is not relevant. I would rather have a traditional/homemaker type who takes care of the house, cooks and handles all the domestic stuff. If you want to have an intelligent conversation with someone, get together with one of your buddies.

Estenbanh, I have an 82 year old friend who has been trying for 3 years to prove you wrong. However, after meeting nearly 400 women (age 55 to 65) he has found not one woman that he can talk with unless he wants to talk about her Ch*ldren or grandchildren. He says that over half are heavily medicated and taking other meds to counter the side effects of the original meds. At least 25% are on bi-polar meds and 40% have not had sex with anyone in over 10 years. He even met one woman who said she had never given a guy a blowjob in her life! :shock:

I've been trying to get him to come to Costa Rica, but I can't get him motivated. He's stuck on the idea of paying for pu*sy and thinking he's too old. :roll: I've given him all of the arguments, but he seems to believe "the one" is out there for him. I tell him that he's fishing in a dried up pond. :roll: :lol:

Is low self esteem a prerequisite for being a good Ho or is it a result? ;-)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:24 am 
Last night I went to a wine bar in my neighboorhood. Its a very nice place where you can sample wines and eat light meals. The ages of the patrons started at 35+ to maybe 65. What shocked me was that almost every one of the women were overweight. Some were huge. It was shocking. The general mood was one of feigned sophistication. Not too much smiling or laughing. The guys all looked bored. Of course, most of the guys are overweight, too.

I thought I was gonna vomit....I gotta get out of here. If this becomes my permanent fate, I will blow my brains out :shock: :o

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:47 pm 

As my friend that lives in Costa Rica says...."They are all bitches and Ho's. I've had both: I prefer Ho's." :lol: :lol:

Trying to date older gringas in the US is such a waste of time compared to "dating" young chicas in Costa Rica. Every guy that I talk with who has homesteaded a young chica in Costa Rica says that it's more fun and cheaper than homesteading a gringa in the US. So, it's a rational decision so long as you know that it has a limited lifetime......and then NEXT. :D Timeshare -vs- Homesteading. As we get older what applies to real estate seems to also apply to women. :roll: :P

Is low self esteem a prerequisite for being a good Ho or is it a result? ;-)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:30 pm 

Estebanh wrote:
Scuba

As you see it.........

But I think you missed my point - in fact I know you did

Point was after a few weeks you have to do something other than Phuck and no matter how great the sex is - at some point you have to talk with one another - and if you can't communicate or have so little in common by culuture, age, education, interests, whatever - it makes it more difficult.

I'm 100% correct in this POV

PS YOU spend your life with an inarticulate dummy - me - not gonna happen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:31 pm 

Lennydo wrote:
Estebanh wrote:
Scuba

Estenbanh, I have an 82 year old friend who has been trying for 3 years to prove you wrong. However, after meeting nearly 400 women (age 55 to 65) he has found not one woman that he can talk with unless he wants to talk about her Ch*ldren or grandchildren. He says that over half are heavily medicated and taking other meds to counter the side effects of the original meds. At least 25% are on bi-polar meds and 40% have not had sex with anyone in over 10 years. He even met one woman who said she had never given a guy a blowjob in her life! :shock:

I've been trying to get him to come to Costa Rica, but I can't get him motivated. He's stuck on the idea of paying for pu*sy and thinking he's too old. :roll: I've given him all of the arguments, but he seems to believe "the one" is out there for him. I tell him that he's fishing in a dried up pond. :roll: :lol:

All I can say Lenny is he sounds like

ONE BIG STUPID IDIOTIC JERK

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next