www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 9:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:03 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I haven't heard this line until the last year or so. Apparently, providers the world over have a disproportionate amount of family deaths resulting in their need to be prostitutes under the noble cause of supporting a large family.

Everyone has the same story except the relatives change, but they all died in a car crash.

Examples

1) One told me her husband died in a car accident and she must provide for daughter and parents.

2) One told me her parents died in a car accident, she has no grandparents and must support 3 brothers.

Is this new or an old line dusted off? I can't believe we have a world-wide epidemic of fatal car crashes.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:13 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Rolleratnight wrote:
I haven't heard this line until the last year or so. Apparently, providers the world over have a disproportionate amount of family deaths resulting in their need to be prostitutes under the noble cause of supporting a large family.

Everyone has the same story except the relatives change, but they all died in a car crash.

Examples

1) One told me her husband died in a car accident and she must provide for daughter and parents.

2) One told me her parents died in a car accident, she has no grandparents and must support 3 brothers.

Is this new or an old line dusted off? I can't believe we have a world-wide epidemic of fatal car crashes.

Some of them died in bicycle or train crashes, or maybe Zeppelin crashes, if their daddy was German.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:22 am 

And every time a family member of a favorite or regular dies be sure and write it down so you can keep up with how many times that one dies. Grandmothers (especially the mother of the mother) are notorious for arising from the dead so they can put the poor little puta in "need" again!!!! I know one chica whose grandmother on her mother's side has died 4 times now :roll: :? Christ has nothing on her :roll: :shock: :? :!: :wink:

But no, car accidents resulting in a family member dying is probably the second most common cause of death among the putas' families and has been occurring for a long time (at least here in CR.). Second only to cancer!! Cancer is much better because they will be sick and in need of expensive medical treatment and medicine for a long time before dying!!!

Problem is these poor chicas forget who they have hit with the "My grandmother just died and I need money for the funeral" story :shock: :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:36 am 

BangBang57 wrote:
Second only to cancer!! Cancer is much better because they will be sick and in need of expensive medical treatment and medicine for a long time before dying!!!

I forgot that too! One told me her Mother was at near death with breast cancer.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:40 pm 

My favorite was a liver transplant for her 86 year old grandmother; and it came on suddenly. All that was needed was $400 for the operation in Nicaragua and grandma would be all better. She got mad when I laughed so hard that I cried. :roll: :lol: :P

Is low self esteem a prerequisite for being a good Ho or is it a result? ;-)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:03 pm 

I had a chica e-mail me with a very urgent message. If I don't send her $300 she and her 2 Ch*ldren and elderly grandmother will be put out of there apartment and will have no place to live. I needed to send the money in 2 days. She told me I was a good person and she knew she could depend on me. Also I am "facebook friends" with her. So the next day as I scroll thru facebook, she posts a picture of her with a Imperial in her hand and a Tico with his arm around her. :shock: and she posts that she will be at la playa all week :roll: Sometimes these ticas just don't think things through

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:13 pm 

Hank wrote:
I had a chica e-mail me with a very urgent message. If I don't send her $300 she and her 2 Ch*ldren and elderly grandmother will be put out of there apartment and will have no place to live. I needed to send the money in 2 days. She told me I was a good person and she knew she could depend on me. Also I am "facebook friends" with her. So the next day as I scroll thru facebook, she posts a picture of her with a Imperial in her hand and a Tico with his arm around her. :shock: and she posts that she will be at la playa all week :roll: Sometimes these ticas just don't think things through

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I love it!!!! The reason for that is because normally it is so easy for girls down here they don't have to think about their lies. The bad thing about this story is, there are some fools who would have still send her the money or asked why she lied to them and then sent the money....

Thanks for the story Hank!!!!

the DR

<------OG.....period...... 8)