It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 1:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: The Putas
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:39 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

LAdiablo wrote:
emotions are the basis for stupidity :lol: :lol: :lol:

LAD,
Make sure you quote that mierda and give him credit. You don't want anybody thinking you made that up, do you? :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:51 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Yeah I agree, you shouldnt get logical with the putas, seeing as how your idea of logic is to harrass them about their upbringing.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:52 am 

it was late and i probably had a bit too much fiesta w the family by the time i posted that Orange, but thanks for pointing it out. i should have taken the time.
it takes a true mensa to post an entirely emotion based diatribe and then refute himself as stupid in the ensuing post. LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:47 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

my comment was meant to be a bit of tongue in cheek humor, seeing as you mentioned RollTide in your post.

But you are obviously a man who takes himself seriously so you understandably missed that.

Just a few quotes from your (what I assume was alcohol or drug induced) diatribe...

Yosh1234 wrote:
In all honesty, I was catching "feelings" for a puta. I was thinking crazy shit like taking the puta under the stars to make love to her. What the PHUCK was I thinking? I couldn't divide a hobby from a reality. Stupid me!

...There's no point in keeping contact with her. Although, I will play the role of a hypocrite here. I have ONE puta saved on my friend's list via FB.

If she called and told me to meet her. I'd put everything at risk and I would do it.

and I am the one who doesn't get it? :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:12 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Man Rule #1- Never be more emotionally invested than a woman is/never put more into a relationship than you are getting out of it.

I think it's safe to say this is even more necessary with working girls.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:18 pm 
I even have to give myself credit. I like how I do that. I pull the fake ones out and separate them from the real ones. Maybe one day you simpletons on this board who didn't do crap your whole life finally decided to get off the toilet because you couldn't amount to sh((i))t. Then, you jump in the devil's den of all places to try to learn something. It appears to be one clueless punk schooling a bunch of clueless punks in CR.

I PROMISE THIS. I'll give the putas more credit than I will EVER give you so called men off this board ANY CREDIT. You're 45 (+) didn't do NOTHING your whole life, and now you decide to experience life. Enjoy your retirement, or what's left of it. The putas know you. They ain't stupid. You will get burned. OH YOU GONNA LEARN. No matter how much crap you throw at me it's COMING BACK TO YOU. Enjoy it. You have rightfully earned it. Your ignorance is showing. TO the putas that read this, keep doing what you do baby. AIn't no shame in your game. BURN 'UM UP. Maybe you'll make them pure or not. Oh well. I'm moving forward. Forget the idiocracy on this board. ITS COMING BACK ON YOU!!!! Peace

Keep your sister 8Ball.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:37 pm 

Yosh1234 wrote:

Keep your sister 8Ball.

Glad you said that,she is so nice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:44 pm 
Nhhank wrote:
Yosh1234 wrote:

Keep your sister 8Ball.

Glad you said that,she is so nice

I'll put my trust in the putas before I'll put my trust in a so called nice girl. They're the real tricks. The putas let you know straight up. "Baby, you're phucking up" or "Baby, I like you." I'm a strong person. I don't need ANY weak so called housewives around me. I can't carry her and me too. Who is going to be there to lift me up when I'm down? I like the putas. Keep um close, but far away. It's all in how you play it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:54 pm 

I think most of the guys on this board are pretty smart so I don't know why you are running them down.

As an example, look at the grammar and composition in the posts. Almost all, year in and year out, are near perfect, intelligently expressed, except for the non-sensical rants. :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:09 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

This entire thread is hilarious.......

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:18 pm 
Im not running them ALL down. Just a select few. They know who they are. I don't even have to address a comment to them in reality. They get angry just reading what I write. I stand my ground. I'm NOT going to let ANYONE push me around on the Internet or real life. They can speak to me like they have some sense, and I will respond accordingly. If not, well, I guess more nonsensical rants can be posted.

It's easy. I'll treat others how they treat mePERIOD I don't play no games. I posted a TRUE story where I caught myself getting close to a puta. I HAD to cut her off, and I did just that. I appreciate everything she taught me. She was more real and honest than ANY WOMAN, I MET IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. There's NO ANGER or hatred from me toward women. Yet, I get labeled a faggot, a woman hater, an asshole (TRUE), stupid (sometimes true we all are), a troll, reported (another thread), they don't follow their own rules, and others.

And I'm the problem? Okay, if you say so. I could keep typing but Im going to end here and say

Sometimes, men really can be bitches. Take it how you want to take it. Twist it how you want to twist it, but straight up I might as well kick it with the females. Forget the punks on this board.

Last edited by Yosh1234 on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:51 pm 

The one who cares the most in a relationship loses!!!!

Health & happiness to all...........

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:41 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

now we know what happened to the guy that was looking someone to be his wing man after he decided to ditch AA and come to CR to get hammered,,,,,always wondered how that turned out,,any taint rubbing?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:44 pm 
Santas Bro wrote:
The one who cares the most in a relationship loses!!!!

Health & happiness to all...........

Santas...Agreed.

Farmer IDK what you're talking about. YOu make no sense. You ever heard of moving forward in your life? That was what 3 years ago. Come on. Are you drunk? If you type like that, I'd hate to hear how you speak. So much for the board being educated.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:28 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Yosh, did you say you were in the Marines? Me too man. When did you get out?