www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 1:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Putas
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:02 pm 
In all honesty, I was catching "feelings" for a puta. I was thinking crazy shit like taking the puta under the stars to make love to her. What the PHUCK was I thinking? I couldn't divide a hobby from a reality. Stupid me! I told her the truth about who she was, and why she was the way she was. I told her she was a prostitute. She has no goals. Her daughter will be a prostitute. She's teaching her sister to be a prostitute, and her mother is the root of the prostitute tree<<THAT is 100% true. Somewhere it has to stop. The reason she was a prostitute is she lacked guidance from a male in her life. It clearly shows. It was something to that affect. Can you imagine the response from her? OUCH! Talk about a puta scorned. LOL Needless to say she is gone, and I am free from the puta's curse. I learned though.

NEVER GET LOGICAL WITH THE PUTAS. NEVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE GET LOGICAL WITH THE PUTAS. Keep them in their illusion by lying, lying, and lying some more. The puta’s goals in her life run about as deep as your penis will penetrate their vagina. The putas have no goals. They're broke bitches lost in their own little worlds looking for a man to C*m and "save her." They're not worth it. They can't even function correctly. They all claim "es cierto bebe," but they live 1,000,000 miles from reality. Give them their money, and give them their screwing they are asking for. Look no further than your time you paid for.

After that, send them packing. There's no point in keeping contact with her. Although, I will play the role of a hypocrite here. I have ONE puta saved on my friend's list via FB. However, I am playing this one cool. Just in case I bump into her at the Del Rey on my return trip. Then, it's hasta luego forever to the puta. Always test the puta with the greatest game from a safe distance. They're not worth shit. You could easily end up killed, or close to it (the name Rolltide popped in my head at this point); NO, the puta isn't worth it.

Some may say, "a monger scorned." That's CERTAINLY not the case. I was never burned; charged? Yes. Burned? NO! I kept my distance, studied the puta, paid my dues, and even got to hit it for free. Now, the only way the world makes sense is through the putas vagina.

Now, not to discredit the putas. I actually understand them. They are STRICTLY about business, and NOTHING more. All the little "Papi es papito" or "muy guapo bebe" that spew out of her mouth is nothing more than her yanking your chain. Yes, it feels good, but it's still a false reality. She’s just doing it to increase her bottom line. However, I CAN respect that. They're all about business. No matter how much shit they gave to me, or vice versa, the putas taught me A LOT about the world of business. The best part is they're so stupid, they don't even realize it. If they did, I'm sure they'd charge for that.

To close: If you're looking for love in all the wrong places, consider CR no different. The putas aren't stupid, but they're certainly NOT smart either. They keep me on point though. Damn I like the putas. Now I know the meaning of your screen name Icantstayaway. If she called and told me to meet her. I'd put everything at risk and I would do it. I guess it turns out us putos aren't too smart either. Because I can't stay away from that gold mine. Phuck the putas, but don't you dare try to change the putas. They taught me A LOT about life in general; plus, the way a business is ran. They're a "special" breed. That's for sure.

Last edited by Yosh1234 on Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: The Putas
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:00 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

ROLL YOSH!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:09 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Wow how deep

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:30 pm 
Special_Ed wrote:
ROLL YOSH!

Some people just don't get it. No wonder your name is Special_Ed.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:13 am 

Yosh , chilimike here ....just trying to remember but did we meet up a few years ago at the sportmens ? I think you had a neat little camera in the shape of a sprite can .....it was a blast hanging with you

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:04 am 
Oh Chilimike, what's up man? I remember you. You're the one that borrowed my camera so you could stick it up your tail pipe while one of the chicks at the park took care of your front end. Did they rob you that night? I never did see you anymore. I'm surprised your still alive. Glad to see you made it through. I always thought of you as a weak little puto.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:16 am 

Yeah , still alive , weak ? Not so much , since I remember you weighing in at about 93 pounds with your spy camera , you seem to be a better guy in person , maybe I got the wrong guy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:16 am 
Chilimike wrote:
maybe I got the wrong guy

definitely

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:34 am 

Yeah, no doubt as I went back and read your posts, definitely have the wrong guy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:00 am 
Chilimike wrote:
Yeah, no doubt as I went back and read your posts, definitely have the wrong guy

Well, apologies for calling you a weak little puto. I thought the trolls were beginning to move in. An honest mistake on my part. Take care, but as you are aware we have never met. I've only met one person off this board, and that's ONLY because we served in the Marine Corps.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:21 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

After reading all this BS Yosh--what ever makes you think you can judge these women in what they do and if you ever thought you could trust or fall in love with one is your fault--YOU ARE NOT THE SHARPEST TACK IN THE BOX--THATS A FACT!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:11 pm 

Don't feed the trolls. This asshole has been played like a violin and now he's just spewing nonsense. The fact is that he has some kind of deep-seeded hate for women. Possibly masking his rampid homosexuality. But that's just my opinion.

Merry Christmas.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:15 am 
Hey orange and asco, I can deal with the false allegations of me being a "woman hater," which I guarantee IS NOT the case here, and I can even deal with the fact that I may be an asshole, and heck maybe even a troll, which I'm not, but Mr. 10000(+) posts I would like to refer you to this thread. It seems a Veteran of this board has forgot the rules you subscribed to. Here is the link for a review. READ THEM CAREFULLY. As a member of this board I will NOT have any further violations. I will abide by the rules.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42942 Now, look specifically at rules #5 & #8. I would suggest you edit your original post as rule #15 allows you to. OK? We must abide by the rules of the board. We're all gentlemen here, remember the rules Orange and Asco? That's just MY OPINION. However, it's clear as day you're in violation of the rules. I'm not going to report it. That's NOT my style, but either play by them (as I have done) or just don't post. It appears you've posted enough to last a lifetime anyway. I think it's time for you to go. People like you are killing this board.

Since you show your true colors Orange, why even post to begin with? It appears your posse will be on the way before too long. I just CAN NOT wait for them to expose themselves. It's people like you that post on this board that make others NOT post on this board. You CLEARLY make false allegations that you CAN NOT prove. You're thinking with your emotions. In my opinion, emotions are the basis for stupidity. You guys have over stepped your boundaries.

To the members of CRT and the overseers/owners of this board I DO NOT have a single problem with this site. As a matter of fact, this board has been a huge impact in my life. However, I think that if you're going to make rules then it should include ALL members of this board. NOT A SELECT FEW. Have a nice life Orange and asco. I must NOT be too stupid after all. At least I CAN abide by some simple rules. So easy a "cave man can do it right?"

I love it. LMAO The putas trained you two VERY WELL. They say jump, and you say how high?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:40 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

You shoulda just phucked my sister like I offered so long ago...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:09 am 

emotions are the basis for stupidity :lol: :lol: :lol: