www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: My Tica Novia
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:03 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

This is my short story. Came to San Jose January 2013 for three months. Met a Tica moved in with her and escaped from her in October. Lying, cheating, stealing, whore. I had a blast but in the end it cost me maybe $3000 to get away from her. She's still trying to get me to send her cash but I'm only pay for play. I paid her way for ten months and probably went through about $40,000 for us both while we were together. She lied from the start and the lies just continued to where I had to get away from her. I'm retuning to San Jose soon for another three month stay. Hopefully with lessons learned I will be able to enjoy my stay even better this time. No regrets really. I banged the Phuck out of her and we had other Ticas with us but no more viviendo juntos. Rent it fellas, that's why you came to Costa Rica.

Post subject: Re: My Tica Novia
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:42 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Quote:
probably went through about $40,000 for us both while we were together.

Yikes! Livin' large! :wink: $4,000 a month? She live in a penthouse in Escazu? :lol:

Glad you "lived and learned."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:05 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Tzclan wrote:
This is my short story. Came to San Jose January 2013 for three months. Met a Tica moved in with her and escaped from her in October. Lying, cheating, stealing, whore. I had a blast but in the end it cost me maybe $3000 to get away from her. She's still trying to get me to send her cash but I'm only pay for play. I paid her way for ten months and probably went through about $40,000 for us both while we were together. She lied from the start and the lies just continued to where I had to get away from her. I'm retuning to San Jose soon for another three month stay. Hopefully with lessons learned I will be able to enjoy my stay even better this time. No regrets really. I banged the Phuck out of her and we had other Ticas with us but no more viviendo juntos. Rent it fellas, that's why you came to Costa Rica.

Sounds like my life story :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

cheers,
Attila :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:06 pm 

I started coming here 19 years ago and have been living here for the last 8. I wish I had a dollar for every time I have heard this story. It has been discussed many times here on CRt; it has been discussed many times among groups of guys in the Rey and the SL; it is hard to imagine many guys who come here to play who have not heard it. YET, history continues to repeat itself just with a different guy and chica each time, over and over and over!!!! "But mine is different"; "But I love her and she loves me", "I know what I am doing, I can handle the situation"; "I will get out as soon as it starts going south".

BUT guess what?? She is not different, she does love you-r money, you can not handle it-she is the pro, it will have gone south before you even realize it and much too late for you to "get out" without a big loss in her favor. And "getting out" of it in Costa Rica is ALWAYS going to go in her favor!!!

Just remember and live by these three rules:
1: All of the gulch is one great big whore house!!!! DON'T LOOK FOR LOVE IN A WHORE HOUSE!!!!
2: Don't fall in love with a puta and DON'T buy her for more than an hour at a time!!!!
3: No matter how "hard" it may be, ALWAYS think with the big head and not the little one!!!

No matter how long you have been at this game we call mongering and how "smart" you think you are, she is ALWAY the Pro and you are the amature and she has played the game many more times than you have!!!

OH, and also remember at all times: "If her lips are a moving, she's a lying"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:16 pm 

+1 Senor BangBang.

My similar story is known and I've heard many more that were much, much worse than mine, even from guys who have lived in CR for a long time. It easily happens when we make these chicas a priority when to them we are but an alternative for the moment. :oops:

Is low self esteem a prerequisite for being a good Ho or is it a result? ;-)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:38 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

The $40,000 for the ten months really wasn't bad. The bad was renting a house and then buying all the necessary appliances and furniture that I sold at half price on the way out. Probably lost $5000 selling my shit. I have learned. I will not move in with another Tica. I will not sign an extended lease and furnished places only. I figure I might have dumped about $10,000 on her for living expenses.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:38 pm 

Tzclan wrote:

Was she a working girl when you met? These bitches don't necessarily work in the DR or SL. The vultures can be found all over greater San Jose.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:47 pm 

Live and learn!

Don't worry about the money too much..

They will print more and you will make more!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:41 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

yep,stay away from those ticas,would have been a different story if she was a nica,,,,,,,not

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:17 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

She was and is a working girl. I paid for her the first night so I knew right from the start she's a puta. I really didn't care that much at the time. I figured she would be my puta and we could have fun together. We did have a lot of fun, but the lack of trust was just too much. I'm a veteran and my word means a whole lot to me. The one piece of advice that I would give a " newbie" like I was a year ago would be that the Ticos are just a country and a society of liars. I would watch my novia make plans with friends knowing she would never fulfill the obligation. It's almost like they (Ticos) are more afraid of telling you something you don't want to hear than actually telling the truth. Since I've been back in the states for the last two months I've had at least five people from CR ask me to send them goods or money. They have no phucking conscience. Then when you tell them no , they try and make you feel bad for them. Trust me, I'm going back to San Jose with a different attitude and knowledge. Fool me once shame on you, Tango Zulu, over

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:58 pm 

Tzclan you have discovered the underlying truth about Costa Rica..... Lying is viewed as an art form. They actually admire each other's lies as in....."That was a good one. I'm going to have to remember that lie so that I can use it in the future." :P

The gringo culture is to be offended when someone lies to us, but it seems the Ticas/Ticos view being lied to as if the person cared enough for them to bother to tell them a lie instead of confronting with the truth. As a gringo we just have to accept it as it is and as everyone will say about the chicas in Costa Rica.... "If her lips are moving, she's lying." Even when she's going mmm, mmm, mmm while she has her lips moving up and down your shaft. :D

Is low self esteem a prerequisite for being a good Ho or is it a result? ;-)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:39 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Couple years ago I was spending my weekends in CR with a working colombiana. I helped with her rent
and all together I was out-of-pocket not much more than if I had been spending my weekends in the gulch. She had been working for one of the CRT sponsors and I noticed that her picture was taken down from the website about the time I was seeing her regularly. Months passed and one day she said that she had something to confess - she was getting married and that she had been confused about her feelings for me and that is why she hadn't told me before. I didn't believe her but moved on. What was there to do anyway? Months later I was looking up info on another chica on the Tribunal de Elecciones site and decided to look up the colombiana. Well shut my mouth! She did get married....to a 60+ yr old
gringo( per a google people search).

Several months later her picture was back up on the website -working girl again. A tica that I used to see said that she saw the colombiana in a Mas X Menos with an older man in tow. I wish him well.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:53 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Farmer1 wrote:
yep,stay away from those ticas,would have been a different story if she was a nica,,,,,,,not

ABSOFRIKINGLOUTLEY NOT!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:39 pm 

Bigal211 wrote:
Farmer1 wrote:

ABSOFRIKINGLOUTLEY NOT!

Yep those Nicas for the most part are "the best there is in bed", can make most Ticas look like rank amatures, and can drive most men out of their mind. And the more experienced ones know how to use that ability to relieve many (intelligent) men of their money, their ability to think straight, their freedom, even their desire to live without her! THOSE WE CALL HARDCORE TO THE BONE!!!! JEJEJEJE

Sadly I, and many others, have experienced this problem!! :oops: :roll: :evil:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:30 pm 

Thanks bang bang for this

1: All of the gulch is one great big whore house!!!! DON'T LOOK FOR LOVE IN A WHORE HOUSE!!!!
2: Don't fall in love with a puta and DON'T buy her for more than an hour at a time!!!!
3: No matter how "hard" it may be, ALWAYS think with the big head and not the little one!!!

I've been doing this "hobby" since I was 16
A reminder like this is always good, thanks BB57
Recently got a RFM - normally I'm a softie, but I held fast and said no. I can't.
Problem solved. (I thought we had a connection, had to remember she is a puta!)

Still, let's remember there's nothing wrong with putas .... God love 'em