www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: My Tica Novia
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:21 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Tzclan wrote:
This is my short story. Came to San Jose January 2013 for three months. Met a Tica moved in with her and escaped from her in October. Lying, cheating, stealing, whore. I had a blast but in the end it cost me maybe $3000 to get away from her. She's still trying to get me to send her cash but I'm only pay for play. I paid her way for ten months and probably went through about $40,000 for us both while we were together. She lied from the start and the lies just continued to where I had to get away from her. I'm retuning to San Jose soon for another three month stay. Hopefully with lessons learned I will be able to enjoy my stay even better this time. No regrets really. I banged the Phuck out of her and we had other Ticas with us but no more viviendo juntos. Rent it fellas, that's why you came to Costa Rica.

Well, what did you think - she really was attracted to you :?: :?: :?: :?:

To paraphrase that famous line in the movie Godfather, if you think blowing 40k is adequate compensation for what you received, you have far more $$$$ than I.

Still, while I think you are an easily fooled guy, and amazed at how naieve some guys can be, I thank you for sharing. Hopefully in the future you will follow your own good advice about renting vs buying :wink:

Oh....she was a native Costa Rican, correct? B/c that's all tica means, native CR female.

(I know I'm far from perfect, and no doubt throughout my life I've made mistakes - but when it comes to hooking up with a whore, for a serious relationship, I just don't get it - never mind in the USA a guy probably would not marry a sex worker, but throws caution to the wind in a foreign country where he knows nothing of the culture not much if any of the language........

Often there is a language barrier - not to mention an education barrier, in addition to being much older, and having zero in common from an educational, cultural, or interest standpoint - I mean, what did you discuss - the latest episode of Sponge Bob :?: :?: :?: - I don't get it.

You can't Phuck all day and every day - and for most, after about 2 weeks, the earth stops shaking and the heavens stop moving, if you take my point - then you have to talk to her. Hopefully you have smartened up a lot - but some people have to touch the hot stove more than once :roll: :wink: :roll: )

I don't want to speculate but remember these 2 sayings:

"No matter how hot she is, these is always some guy sick of her shit"

And as my friend John told me waaaay back in the 8th grade"

"Never marry a whore - in six months she'll get so tired of your ugly C*ck, she'll be out phucking other guys"

While this sounded like a real love match :roll: :roll: :roll: :P :P :P :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: hopefully you learned something from it - if you are tempted to be stupid in the future, reflect back on how long it took you to earn, to net, 40k :wink:

Oh, and Jackie - you do have a connection - her pu*sy, your money - when she can send her cunt to you, then you can send her money - simple equasion - she provides mouth/pu*sy/ass and you provide money - any of the above components missing - sorry, no money. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sure they can "like" you - enjoy being with you, and should be treated well and with respect - but never forget its a business relationship first, foremost and always - I've been told they always hit up the soft touches, with RFM's, certainly not everyone they ever phucked, and almost never Ticos.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:20 am 

BangBang wrote ;

Just remember and live by these three rules:
1: All of the gulch is one great big whore house!!!! DON'T LOOK FOR LOVE IN A WHORE HOUSE!!!!
2: Don't fall in love with a puta and DON'T buy her for more than an hour at a time!!!!
3: No matter how "hard" it may be, ALWAYS think with the big head and not the little one!!!

Although I consider BB one of the top experts and I generally agree with him on all things mongering, I have found one issue with him I disagree strongly as I am a hopeless romantic:

no. 2, 'Don't buy her for more than an hour..."

I sometimes will have one of my favorites for 2, 3 maybe 4 hours.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:45 am 

This reminds me of a story i was told, One monger a friend of mine knew who had more money than common sense 'fell in love" with a ho he met at Del Rey, he ended up renting her an apartment, buying her a car and sending about 2k per month to her, as she told him she despised the life and told him that was the amount she needed to survive and 'go to school" to better herself and save herself for him only. he bit. Coming down frequently, he would see the love of his life, stay at the apartment with her, and experience rapture.

One visit the sneaky rascal decided he would tell her he's coming on, say a Thursday, I don't recall if that was the exact day, but let's use that as an example. His plan was to actually come on a Monday, stay at the Rey and enjoy a couple 2,3,4 new pieces o tail and then see his true love. You guessed it, the first night he was enjoying his stay, guess who he saw "working"....hint...it wasn't his mother....

My own friend who introduced me to Costa Rica and who I thought was pretty savvy, ended up telling us he too found his true love, a 19 year ho who enjoyed a goodly amount of dope on a regular basis. Great. he proudly sent us pictures of the little lovely, no matter what his pals of greater common sense would say, he was determined they were in love...

They married and moved in together, the relationship became rocky, she snuck out and ''worked", continued to do a goodly amount of whatever she enjoyed snorting, popping and smoking (he was going to "save" her) and things deteriorated rapidly. One day they were driving on their street in a car he bought, going maybe 10 miles per hour, she was quite stoned, opened the door and dove out, hitting the road. Long story short, she went to the local police, told them her bad gringo hubby beat her up and showed off the bruises. My buddy found out through a mutual friend just in time, gathered his stuff in a suitcase and headed to the airport.

Behind he left an apartment filled with expensive electronic equipment, stereo, flat screen, computer, furniture, clothes and the car (in her name). he hasn't returned to Costa Rica since, she initially sent him emails demanding 5k to "annul" the marriage. For years she never did and he kept an attorney checking, she finally gave up and had it done, he still hasn't returned, not even for a visit...

Me ? i'm sticking with the rental plan, safer, smarter and if I decide I want love, see me at the local animal shelter picking out a dog... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:54 am 

Netgems wrote:
BangBang wrote ;

Just remember and live by these three rules:
1: All of the gulch is one great big whore house!!!! DON'T LOOK FOR LOVE IN A WHORE HOUSE!!!!
2: Don't fall in love with a puta and DON'T buy her for more than an hour at a time!!!!
3: No matter how "hard" it may be, ALWAYS think with the big head and not the little one!!!

Although I consider BB one of the top experts and I generally agree with him on all things mongering, I have found one issue with him I disagree strongly as I am a hopeless romantic:

no. 2, 'Don't buy her for more than an hour..."

I sometimes will have one of my favorites for 2, 3 maybe 4 hours.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My friend, Your next post after this one and two examples you give just prove my point!!! :roll: :wink: "Don't buy her(support her) for more than a hour at a time" (pay them for short time whether it is one, two, three hours or even TLN or a trip), BUT don't "buy her for time you are not even with her!!!! 99.9999% of the time you will end up regretting it!!! :P :idea:

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:14 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Tzclan wrote:
This is my short story. Came to San Jose January 2013 for three months. Met a Tica moved in with her and escaped from her in October. Lying, cheating, stealing, whore. I had a blast but in the end it cost me maybe $3000 to get away from her. She's still trying to get me to send her cash but I'm only pay for play. I paid her way for ten months and probably went through about $40,000 for us both while we were together. She lied from the start and the lies just continued to where I had to get away from her. I'm retuning to San Jose soon for another three month stay. Hopefully with lessons learned I will be able to enjoy my stay even better this time. No regrets really. I banged the Phuck out of her and we had other Ticas with us but no more viviendo juntos. Rent it fellas, that's why you came to Costa Rica.

What are your gringa stories like?

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:47 pm 

Some guy posted this about his friend on an immigration board. He is asking if his friend is getting scammed? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote:
My good friend met his fiancée at a resort when we took him to the Philippines to be my best man at my second wedding with my wife's family. When we all met her, she seemed so nice, however, my wife was not convinced. Since then, so many things have happened that I think my wife was right. We have tried our best to stay on the side lines, but I don't think I can do it any more. I am worried for my friend, and so are the rest of his friends and family.

My friend's fiancée just finished her medical and finished paying for her fiancee visa interview (my friend paid of course). It is scheduled for two months out. She does not work, never has, comes from a poor family in Manila, and expects my friend to 100% support her, which he has now been doing for 10 months. The number of family emergencies and doctors visits since then have been unreal. Not only does he support her for food and bills for the house, she gets very angry if he doesn't help with all the emergencies too. Yet, she never shows receipts to him for any of the things he pays for. She says, "the doctor didn't give me a receipt". Whenever he says he can't send more money, she gets mad and unfriends him from facebook. She calls him all kinds of names and then doesn't talk to him for a day or two. After that, she apologizes, gets all nice, and then finally convinces him to send more money. This has happened too many times to count now.

My friend recently found out he is going to loose his job, which barely meets the minimum requirements for his fiancée to come here. He is very worried and looking for another. However, his fiancée still wants him to send 14,000 ($325) pesos for her birthday on Monday. She wants a big bash.

My friend was here this weekend and told us about the party she wanted. I could not believe it. He also mentioned that he was recently contacted by his fiancee's ex boyfriend's girlfriend. She told him that his fiancée is secretly chatting with her ex. She gave him a facebook account name that she is using. On the account, every friend and family member of my friend is blocked, along with him. The top picture on the account said, "I will marry your some day." and was posted about 1 month ago, yet this was not to my friend, because he is blocked from the account. The account is several months old.

If this was the only account like that, I may think this other girl made it up. However, my friend's fiancée has another account too, and we've known about this one for quite a while now. Everyone is blocked on this account too.

So while discussing this with my friend, and telling him 14,000 pesos for a birthday is way too much since he's about to lose his job, his fiancée contacts him on Skype. He tells me she is going to be mad because he hasn't sent the money yet. I told him to stall so that we can discuss more. He sent her one message "Can't talk right now. Sorry." After that, I could not believe the things she said to him. She started going off on him, for nothing. F U this, FU that. I'm never going to talk to you again. She unfriended him and kept messaging him crap over and over. I told him to ignore it all and do not respond. In two hours, she'll do a 180 and say she is sorry. I told him to ignore that when it happens too.

Of course, my friend cannot give up. He started talking to her again, however, she won't talk to him at my house anymore. He said he got the password for the fb account that we have known about for some time. Yep, everyone was on the blocked list. However, he says the other account is not hers, and the ex bf's gf made it up. He said he told his fiancée he was not going to send money for her bday, and she was okay with it now. He then told me he was thinking of sending 4,000 ($100) pesos instead. I told him to not send any more money and if she still comes, maybe she is legit, but I do not think so.

Last night, he contacted us and said she is mad again because he won't send the money. Man, this girl is so back and forth, I just can't believe it.

I know this post is long, so I won't keep going. I'll add to it as responses come back. What I've mentioned above is only a small piece of the last 10 months. I could keep going for a while.

Help me convince my friend that he needs to leave this girl in Manila. He has an account here, and I will show him my post. I need help from other Filipinas that can let him know this is not how a fiancée should act.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 3:30 pm 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by SpeakNo on Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 4:15 pm 

SpeakNo wrote:
I have a regular girlfriend in Marikina, PI. In three years she has asked for money twice. Boot her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's great that she's regular. If she ever becomes irregular, give her some Fibercon.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 7:45 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

My two cents.

First arrived in the Philippines when I was 18. I was in and out of the country for the next 30 years (lived there for several) as I was in the Navy. I have alot of great Filipino friends, some that I consider brothers and sisters.

Your friends problem has nothing to do with the fact that the girl is a Filippina. She could be from any country and he would still allow himself to be treated like a doormat. Some guys are just like that. Show him this email because I am going to tell you with around 95% probability how this is going to go if he does not get rid of the HO.

He will marry her and she will come to the states. Two years later her Mother will come to the states and get her green card. After the Mother has her green card all of her brothers and sisters can come (2 year wait).

Guess who will be supporting all of them!! Your friend.

I don't mean to sound harsh but I have seen this scenario play out hundreds of times.

It depends on the girl. Filipinas are the most loving, caring, and beautiful creatures in the world. That does not mean there are not some of bad apples.

I guess that is the perplexing part. He goes over to the PI, to pu*sy heaven, and finds a girl to abuse him.

Tell him to change his phone number and say, NEXT!!!!

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 11:12 pm 

El-Senor-Jefe wrote:
He will marry her and she will come to the states. Two years later her Mother will come to the states and get her green card. After the Mother has her green card all of her brothers and sisters can come (2 year wait).

I need to correct some of your immigration info. The mother would not be able to come until the girl got citizenship which is at least 3 years from the date she got her GC (GC holders can't petition parents), so that's about 3.5 years from the date she arrives in the US that she can even apply to bring her mother over. And another year (IR-5 category) while the visa is processed, so a total of 4.5 years, not 2.

Next, the siblings, (which are F4 category, the slowest of them all), would be a minimum of 23 years (from Philippines) until a visa becomes available. The current visa bulletin shows that from Philippines, the current priority date is Nov 1990, the worst of any country. That means that US citizens who applied for their siblings from Philippines in 1990 are just now receiving visas. Quite a bit longer than 2 years. All countries, except PI and Mex, are showing priority dates around 2001 (about 12-13 year wait) for siblings. Bringing unmarried minor Ch*ldren, husband, and parents over isn't too bad, but siblings and adult Ch*ldren have long waits.

I don't think it makes much impact on the problem at hand, but just thought I would clarify the laws for anybody else in a similar situation.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 1:23 pm 

In my point of view, all Ticas are working girls. As are all Nicas, Gringas and women the world over. If you get sex, you pay for it one way or another. The most expensive way is to marry it. Renting sex accomplishes several things. One is the sexual release that the male hormones program into our system. Another is the psychological fantasy that we are alpha males. For the working girl, it is a source of money that she needs. Most have Ch*ldren and families they provide for. The life style sucks. It is better than what they had where they came from.
That doesn't excuse being disrespectful to other people. Referring to women as hoes, bitches, putas displays anger directed towards women you don't know that they don't necessarily deserve. Behaving in this manner reflects the character of the person making the comment. It is a form of putting someone else down thinking that it makes you look bigger. I may be white trash but I'm better than a n...... attitude. I take it that most of you had mothers and would find offensive these terms being used to describe her. If you want to be respected, treat others with respect. Next time you think you are better than someone else, look around. Are you doing work that you no longer like because the pay is good, you need the benefits, scared or too lazy to change. That's selling your ass for money, prostituting yourself. Been there, done that.
Relationships are a trade off. Will women lie to you? Will you lie to them? What is important is the quality of the time spent together. Does my 27 year old novia (my number 1) find me as attractive as Antonio Banderas? I'm 65, I don't think so. My ability to provide for her is what she finds attractive. I find her great looks, energy, great sex, great cooking, fun to be with, proud to be seen with to be attractive. I've been with her for eight years and it is still great. Lying shows that she does not trust how you will react to the truth. Confidence is built over time. Most of these girls have been lied to all of their lives. Trust is something you earn not something automatic. Americans trust too easy. Do you have any money? I know this great investment opportunity.
I arrived in Costa Rica Wednesday and when I come home it is always Christmas. Wednesday the K*ds and Adriana got new shoes. I had an extra pair that I brought for the girlfriend of a friend and she promptly hid them. She thought I bought them for one of my other friends (that she knows that I see) and hoped that I would forget them. We laughed about this when I showed her the e-mail with attachment from my friend Jose showing the shoes he wanted me to buy and take to his friend.
Consider yourself lucky on the furniture. She could have walked away with the furniture with one complaint of physical abuse. When you got out of jail you would be happy to get out of Costa Rica.
Learn from your mistakes. Don't expect too much from someone else. They will probably disappoint you. Costa Rica offers much if you look hard enough. Just my opinion.........

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:44 pm 
It's all a bunch of hype-love, novias, marriage, significant others, etc; we're all delusional to the hype. We all sell out to the best woman we can snag via highest price tags. It's money over bitches, and trust me, they're ALL bitches. They rightfully earned that name. Even women know it. Get to KNOW them personally.

It has nothing to do with disrespect or looking down on them. THEY ARE phucking BITCHES, SLUTS, AND WHORES. THEY'RE NEVER HAPPY. NO MATTER WHAT YOU GIVE THEM. MORE MORE MORE is the attitude. They depend upon men like a parasite depends upon a host.

Once men figure that out, they realize who holds the power. It's NOT between her legs. It's in your mind, but who cares. You speak about empowering yourself and people call ya crazy. When in reality it's the other way around.

All those who oppose are trapped in the Matrix. Even the one's trapped in the Matrix want to be free, but they don't know how. You should watch the movie The Matrix and understand what I'm talking about. The only ones who tried to fight for their freedom were the agents. The rest of the people were too dumb to realize what was happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO1ifNaNABY

There are some points of argument in this video, but needless to say res ipsa loquitur.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:37 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Yes, if only I had all the money I spent in Thailand and the P.I., and having spent it. I am a better man!
Poor American Gringo! :D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:14 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

I am a tico/gringo living in NYC and I can say that from all my years living in CR up until college I came to realize one thing about girls and putas, and that is that their #1 mission is to find a gringo to maintain them and hopefully marry to take her and her family to the USA.

That is it. Their only objective is to get a sugar daddy for life.

I have an american friend who just married a girl from Peru and brought her to live with him in Florida and I don;t have the heart to tell him what I really think. He is just being used for the american citizenship. I saw her facebook page and it's filled with slutty pictures of her in provocative poses and with friends back home and everything. This guy is just oblivious to the fact she was probably a puta back home before.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:10 pm 

Lennydo wrote:
Tzclan you have discovered the underlying truth about Costa Rica..... Lying is viewed as an art form. They actually admire each other's lies as in....."That was a good one. I'm going to have to remember that lie so that I can use it in the future."

Are we talking culturally, about the entire population, or just the ones in the business, or just the ones that interact regularly with gringos?