www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:39 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

DGD wrote:
No that ain't her--why? You know another nightmare or at least a pain in the ass story like this?

This one hails from near a well known beach town in the province of Aguirre. So rule out Jaco chicas.

No such province in Costa Rica. Maybe a Nica.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:32 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Vasectomy is my friend. Some years ago I had a chica say she may be pregnant. Told her if so, it is a miracle because I shoot blanks. It was funny translating blanks.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:42 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Bumping an old thread but I'm curious. Pregnancy worries are pretty much reserved for guys who live in CR, or have months long vacations there, correct?

If I was in CR, obviously I would never give my real name or any personal info., say I'm there for 2 weeks; it takes a month or so for a pregnancy to be confirmed. At which point I am in another country, there isn't any secret way for her to track a guy down or discover his real identity?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:14 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

They do it because in their eyes you're rich and you just may pay her off to go away. Remember, we view them as gorgeous and sexy but many of them are uneducated and stupid, they may think if they just accuse you they will get paid and no problems.

More than likely the Tico dad is unemployed, in jail, on drugs, or just won't pay no matter what, as so many of them do, why do you think there's so many hoes? Most I've been with have 1 or 2 K*ds to support by herself. Not worth a dna test to the real dad...

Many of them are masters at making gullible naive gringos think they give a sh*t about you or are of good character, that's how they make their living, even if not hoes, fleecing gringos is a past time. I found out one who treats me right, I pay her to come have sexo and sometimes hang around town but no emotional entanglement, but one I somewhat trust...she ripped off this dimwitted clown who recognized me with her and warned me...he thought they were in love, she clipped him to the tune of almost 10k...

Another friend of mine was pissed I had a good relation with one who ripped him off good. He asked me how do I do it? I said I don't get emotionally involved and the money they get from me they EARNNNN IT!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:20 pm 

Netgems wrote:
They do it because in their eyes you're rich and you just may pay her off to go away. Remember, we view them as gorgeous and sexy but many of them are uneducated and stupid, they may think if they just accuse you they will get paid and no problems.

More than likely the Tico dad is unemployed, in jail, on drugs, or just won't pay no matter what, as so many of them do, why do you think there's so many hoes? Most I've been with have 1 or 2 K*ds to support by herself. Not worth a dna test to the real dad...

Many of them are masters at making gullible naive gringos think they give a sh*t about you or are of good character, that's how they make their living, even if not hoes, fleecing gringos is a past time. I found out one who treats me right, I pay her to come have sexo and sometimes hang around town but no emotional entanglement, but one I somewhat trust...she ripped off this dimwitted clown who recognized me with her and warned me...he thought they were in love, she clipped him to the tune of almost 10k...

Another friend of mine was pissed I had a good relation with one who ripped him off good. He asked me how do I do it? I said I don't get emotionally involved and the money they get from me they EARNNNN IT!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I understand that after the baby is born, the mother is asked to write the name of the father on whatever paperwork they give her. So in her emotional state of just having the baby she makes the decision of who the father is and she knows if she puts the deadbeat Ticos name she won't be getting any help. So she does whats best for her financially and at least now she might have a chance of getting support

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:54 pm 

Netgems wrote:

When asking about the whereabouts of the father of their Ch*ldren, I've had more than one of these chicas tell me that the dad has died. I don't say anything, but I know it's bullshit. They probably just don't want to admit that they got with a loser.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:31 pm 

And maybe she doesn't want to admit that the loser is still living with her and her K*ds. :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:30 am 

Rac wrote:
And maybe she doesn't want to admit that the loser is still living with her and her K*ds. :roll:

Yeah, that's certainly plausible. I wouldn't be surprised if it was true in many cases.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:06 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

In simple terms its all about money. I strongly suggest not doing a dna test at there chosen location. Insist that you will have it done here in the states. Remember, they dont have alot of money there and we can drag things out until they simply stop trying due to lack of funding. The burden of proof is on her, not you. Id insist on her name and all information you would be entitled to as the accused.

Good luck

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:55 pm 

The burden of proof is on her, not you. Id insist on her name and all information you would be entitled to as the accused.

Good luck[/quote]

Wrong in Costa Rica you are guilty until proven innocent. Like CD they can lock you up without charges for 3 years of preventive detention. In your case they would hold your passport and I wouldn't bet on them accepting a doctors report from the US. You might think about going to Colombia for your pleasure.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:56 pm 

tom_kat wrote:
The burden of proof is on her, not you. Id insist on her name and all information you would be entitled to as the accused.

Good luck

Wrong in Costa Rica you are guilty until proven innocent. Like CD they can lock you up without charges for 3 years of preventive detention. In your case they would hold your passport and I wouldn't bet on them accepting a doctors report from the US. You might think about going to Colombia for your pleasure.[/quote]

Re...guilty until proved innocent...
This thread is several years old...I'm sure it has been dealt with. And the above comment may be generally true with criminal law in Costa Rica...but with paternity there is a process in place where you will not likely be locked up...and with an approved paternity DNA test you will be cleared...or not. If not you may need to stay in the country until you post sufficient funds for 13 months of Ch*ld support, but what that amount is I think is determined by a judge/court. And there is a penalty for a women that falsely accuses someone of paternity. Although I would be surprised if that proved to by all that onerous by the time sentencing happens.

Anyway...not a fun thing to deal with...anywhere. But you may get off a bit easier than at home. Depends what happens after the 13 months initial support order.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:31 am 

Rover wrote:
I got scared of this happening with Favorite. It never did but I got scared. Need a vasectomy and will have one before I return. Just easier said than done when your married in USA.

Get it done here, it's also much cheaper and medical records are not transferred to the USA...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:43 am 

I had a dimwitted friend marry a puta. Attention everyone...DON'T DO THIS...anyway, she was drugged out and mad at him for some unknown reason, he had a car here and was driving her back to their little love nest slowly on a suburban street and she opened the door and dove out, getting bruises.

She then called the police and told them he beat her.

He barely had time to throw some things in his suitcase and high tail it to the airport. Since it was several hours for a USA flight, he feared an arrest at the airport, he took the next flight out to some other country and then went back to the USA. More money wasted.

I get a kick out of this guy's bewilderment about why she did this to him. We are looking at their actions through the eyes of logical USA thinking.

Why did this puta marry my imbecilic friend? Why did she want to get him in trouble with the police when he was her meal ticket?

Sometimes we look at these girls and are enamored by their beauty and sexiness but don't realize they are stupid or schizophrenic or both, we just see luscious lips, breasteses and plump juicy asses.

Years later he hired an attorney and they found out she had the marriage annulled and the charges dropped. He came down and stayed at the SL and lo and behold, she was plying her trade there. It had been several years, he put on 20 lbs and his hair turned grey.

In any event, she kept staring at him and he ignored her, exiting when he saw her there at the bar, he said nothing to her but delighted in the fact she kept staring at him wondering... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:10 pm 

The O.P. stopped posting so we'll never know what happened, but he was worried immigration would have this info and confiscate his passport. Anybody know if this is true.

Also it was mentioned that this would be enforceable in the U.S. anybody know if this is true.

I never had a novia, but I do mostly bring them back to the hotel, and as we all know they are capable of anything. might make better sense to stick to MP's. thanks for any info.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:20 am 

Jackal wrote:
The O.P. stopped posting so we'll never know what happened, but he was worried immigration would have this info and confiscate his passport. Anybody know if this is true.

Also it was mentioned that this would be enforceable in the U.S. anybody know if this is true.

I never had a novia, but I do mostly bring them back to the hotel, and as we all know they are capable of anything. might make better sense to stick to MP's. thanks for any info.

It is my understanding that the U.S will enforce a Costa Rica courts ruling. But I could be mistaken maybe a lawyer on here could answer your question non payment if Ch*ld support is also one of the things the U.S. can stop you from leaving the country that I'm sure of.

The U.S. will also not assist you if you get in trouble in another country. Unless it was BIG news.

Fly below the radar, don't be an a**hole and you'll be fine. It's not our country, we must do as the Romans do.

Hope this helps!

Pura Vida!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next