www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:47 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

biker811 wrote:
Bumping an old thread but I'm curious. Pregnancy worries are pretty much reserved for guys who live in CR, or have months long vacations there, correct?

If I was in CR, obviously I would never give my real name or any personal info., say I'm there for 2 weeks; it takes a month or so for a pregnancy to be confirmed. At which point I am in another country, there isn't any secret way for her to track a guy down or discover his real identity?

She can blow the desk clerk at the hotel you stayed and he'll give her your info, lol.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:20 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Netgems wrote:
biker811 wrote:
Bumping an old thread but I'm curious. Pregnancy worries are pretty much reserved for guys who live in CR, or have months long vacations there, correct?

If I was in CR, obviously I would never give my real name or any personal info., say I'm there for 2 weeks; it takes a month or so for a pregnancy to be confirmed. At which point I am in another country, there isn't any secret way for her to track a guy down or discover his real identity?

She can blow the desk clerk at the hotel you stayed and he'll give her your info, lol.

In 14 years we have never had a problem or Any of our guests have had this problem. This usually arises when you share an apartment with a girlfriend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:21 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Netgems wrote:
biker811 wrote:

In 14 years we have never had a problem or Any of our guests have had this problem. This usually arises when you share an apartment with a girlfriend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:21 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Netgems wrote:
biker811 wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:01 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

I've had my share of bad experiences in this dangerous and difficult hobby, but overall I've been relatively unscathed for the last ten years. Thinking either of quitting the hobby while I'm ahead with some great memories, or stay a hobbyist for another ten years till I'm 65. Weighing my options, but the scales are tipping towards staying in.

Thanks for the above info.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:35 pm 

Mkink wrote:
Netgems wrote:
biker811 wrote:

Being facetious, but many guys have had problems with girls in their hotel rooms, but many of them have either brought these problems on themselves or at least contributed to the problem by not vetting her appropriately, being drunk and or obnoxious, or issuing excessive demands the girls may not be used to fulfilling. :cry:

Being an ancient old pro, I've been through the ropes and been burned a good number of times, but I've learned proper vetting is essential, and I try to pick the girl I'm interested in, not let one pick me, those are the ones more likely to cause trouble, the pushy ones who want to take charge and are used to wimpy tourists who agree to how things are going down with them. :oops:

I almost never have bad sessions now because of my thorough vetting, the last time I had a nightmare, I didn't do my vetting, I relied on a friend's recommendation, I should have known better, he has a history of hoes abusing his good nature, stealing from him, almost getting him tossed out of his apartment, fun things like that. :shock:

It was last month's CRT girl of the month, and if you think she looks great in pics, she's stunning in person, that contributed to my willingness to take a risk. it started with us exiting HDR and she insisted her fat homely friend accompany us to my apartment telling me I got lucky and now getting 2 for 1. I might have considered if both nice, but #2 was rough, and often if they suggest bring a pal, one's satisfying you and the other is rifling through your stuff. :x

I refused, and ordered her out of the cab by the time we were a block down the street, poor homely fat girl, nothing against her, now she had to walk alone back to HDR. I should have cancelled then, but I was still smitten by her gorgeousness. First thing that happened was she got on her cell with some thug, they were arguing vociferously in Spanish, then she blurted out where she was, my apartment complex, to say the least, that made me uneasy. :x

Next thing that happened was she demanded to be paid up front, we argued about that for 10 minutes, I pulled out the money and showed her I had it and she would get it upon completion of her service, either that or I give her $10,000 colones and she goes home and we forget the whole thing. It was obvious I wasn't bluffing and her tune changed, now she was being nice again so we got undressed. :)

Well, the "beauty" had a great ass and legs, but she was dirty and smelled, and had sagging small breasts, and refused to shower. I was told she's only 19 or 20, how the hell does THAT happen? Next it was "me no likey this" and "me no likey that". I'm not demanding and I don't ask for bizarre things. In the end, she turned around and let me give her an angry "revenge" pounding :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: (not anal), to my surprise, I was expecting disappointment or a "me no likey" there as well, she either liked it or faked it, we got in some squirming and moaning. In any event, I got 10 to 15 minutes of pleasure out of her.... :D

Afterwards she aggressively pushed for taxi money in addition to being overpaid for sub par service, I gave her $1,000 colones over what the taxi from HDR cost, then she said she wasn't going back to HDR, she was going home, and needed like $5,000 colones. One look from me told her she's not getting it, and she got on her cell, we went to the gate of where I was staying, Vista Linda, the owner has a reputation of tossing guys out who bring nasty hoes there who are loud and cause trouble, I just wanted her gone. :evil:

Sure enough, no taxi shows up but a purple car with mag wheels, music blaring, pitch black window film shows up. Undoubtedly the thug she was arguing with. I've heard tales of these thugs bouncing out of the car and pointing a gun at you even through the bars of a locked gate and either forcing you to open up or hand your wallet over, I opened the gate door, she was going to give me the obligatory peck on the cheek, but I shoved her out and took off, lol, she was pissed.

for those of you who've ever stayed at Vista Linda, you know it's a good place to stay, but the owner is...uh...frugal. The sheets were old and faded. When I went back, took my shower and retired to bed, I noticed the top sheet missing. I looked behind, over, under the bed, in the closet, the maid would not have come in and did nothing else and take that one sheet to be washed, and it was there when I woke up, the little Pavas tattooed thug renegade stole the old sheet, lol. :lol:

So the moral of the story is, if you see a beauty or one comes to you, and you are smitten by her looks, and don't take at least 10 minutes to vet her (hint; if she doesn't like the vetting, is evasive with her responses and wants to hurry you, walk away) you earned a bad session and the girl is only 50% responsible... :evil: :evil: :evil:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:49 pm 

Jackal wrote:
I've had my share of bad experiences in this dangerous and difficult hobby, but overall I've been relatively unscathed for the last ten years. Thinking either of quitting the hobby while I'm ahead with some great memories, or stay a hobbyist for another ten years till I'm 65. Weighing my options, but the scales are tipping towards staying in.

Thanks for the above info.

if you're worried, the safest bet is M.P.'s. Monica's is currently stocked with a gaggle of hot sweet cuties, many gorgeous, one is a tall soccer player with powerful muscular legs, she'll get the kinks out of your neck while dining at the y, he vets them all as to age, getting their cedulas, and no drugs allowed. Some 200+ pounders are there, but no nasty ugly problematic hoes.

If you're still hesitant, get a vasectomy, they're cheap here, and then nothing to worry about!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:04 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Netgems wrote:

Being facetious, but many guys have had problems with girls in their hotel rooms, but many of them have either brought these problems on themselves or at least contributed to the problem by not vetting her appropriately, being drunk and or obnoxious, or issuing excessive demands the girls may not be used to fulfilling. :cry:

Being an ancient old pro, I've been through the ropes and been burned a good number of times, but I've learned proper vetting is essential, and I try to pick the girl I'm interested in, not let one pick me, those are the ones more likely to cause trouble, the pushy ones who want to take charge and are used to wimpy tourists who agree to how things are going down with them. :oops:

I almost never have bad sessions now because of my thorough vetting, the last time I had a nightmare, I didn't do my vetting, I relied on a friend's recommendation, I should have known better, he has a history of hoes abusing his good nature, stealing from him, almost getting him tossed out of his apartment, fun things like that. :shock:

It was last month's CRT girl of the month, and if you think she looks great in pics, she's stunning in person, that contributed to my willingness to take a risk. it started with us exiting HDR and she insisted her fat homely friend accompany us to my apartment telling me I got lucky and now getting 2 for 1. I might have considered if both nice, but #2 was rough, and often if they suggest bring a pal, one's satisfying you and the other is rifling through your stuff. :x

I refused, and ordered her out of the cab by the time we were a block down the street, poor homely fat girl, nothing against her, now she had to walk alone back to HDR. I should have cancelled then, but I was still smitten by her gorgeousness. First thing that happened was she got on her cell with some thug, they were arguing vociferously in Spanish, then she blurted out where she was, my apartment complex, to say the least, that made me uneasy. :x

Next thing that happened was she demanded to be paid up front, we argued about that for 10 minutes, I pulled out the money and showed her I had it and she would get it upon completion of her service, either that or I give her $10,000 colones and she goes home and we forget the whole thing. It was obvious I wasn't bluffing and her tune changed, now she was being nice again so we got undressed. :)

Well, the "beauty" had a great ass and legs, but she was dirty and smelled, and had sagging small breasts, and refused to shower. I was told she's only 19 or 20, how the hell does THAT happen? Next it was "me no likey this" and "me no likey that". I'm not demanding and I don't ask for bizarre things. In the end, she turned around and let me give her an angry "revenge" pounding :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: (not anal), to my surprise, I was expecting disappointment or a "me no likey" there as well, she either liked it or faked it, we got in some squirming and moaning. In any event, I got 10 to 15 minutes of pleasure out of her.... :D

Afterwards she aggressively pushed for taxi money in addition to being overpaid for sub par service, I gave her $1,000 colones over what the taxi from HDR cost, then she said she wasn't going back to HDR, she was going home, and needed like $5,000 colones. One look from me told her she's not getting it, and she got on her cell, we went to the gate of where I was staying, Vista Linda, the owner has a reputation of tossing guys out who bring nasty hoes there who are loud and cause trouble, I just wanted her gone. :evil:

Sure enough, no taxi shows up but a purple car with mag wheels, music blaring, pitch black window film shows up. Undoubtedly the thug she was arguing with. I've heard tales of these thugs bouncing out of the car and pointing a gun at you even through the bars of a locked gate and either forcing you to open up or hand your wallet over, I opened the gate door, she was going to give me the obligatory peck on the cheek, but I shoved her out and took off, lol, she was pissed.

for those of you who've ever stayed at Vista Linda, you know it's a good place to stay, but the owner is...uh...frugal. The sheets were old and faded. When I went back, took my shower and retired to bed, I noticed the top sheet missing. I looked behind, over, under the bed, in the closet, the maid would not have come in and did nothing else and take that one sheet to be washed, and it was there when I woke up, the little Pavas tattooed thug renegade stole the old sheet, lol. :lol:

So the moral of the story is, if you see a beauty or one comes to you, and you are smitten by her looks, and don't take at least 10 minutes to vet her (hint; if she doesn't like the vetting, is evasive with her responses and wants to hurry you, walk away) you earned a bad session and the girl is only 50% responsible... :evil: :evil: :evil:

One of the best reads in a while! This advice is gold!

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:03 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Even for a veteran, it is IMPOSSIBLE to accurately vet/predict the behavior of any Chica you want to date, especially a P4P gal.

Think about it. They are a salesman and are able to sell ice to an Eskimo. Turns out you are the Eskimo in every case. They want your $$ and will say all the right things to get it. You ask them if they like to kiss. They answer "love to kiss". You ask them if they like oral sex. They answer "best lips and tongue in CR". And so on and so forth.

They give you all the right answers no matter the question. Because they are pros and want your money.

Then you get them back to the room and the antics start. Sometimes the nice sweet girl you thought was going to show you a nice time turns loud and abusive as soon as you get them into your room. So much so, in order to prevent a scene you give them a portion of what you were going to pay them just to get rid of them to avoid an even worse scene.

Turns into a scam. They can make some decent money getting thrown out of a few rooms per night without handing out any sex.

Worse yet. I live in CR and have dated a few so called Normal good girls with jobs. Be careful here. In my experience, Latin women do not hold their liquor well. You can take a perfectly normal girl out on a real date. Once they exceed their usual alcohol limit you may find yourself in a psychiatric danger zone. One of 2 things may happen. If you are lucky, they will get real tired and fall asleep. In that case you can put them to bed and when they wake up the next day at least they are sober.

Worst case scenario is they get drunk, turn into a loud abusive bitch, and make the rest of your night a nightmare. I know because it has happened to me on several occasions. One case in particular was alarming because it was a solid girl from the Santa Ana/Escazu area.

If a girl drinks too much and is in your house, condo, or hotel room and has an alcohol induced meltdown what is to stop her from banging her head on the door, calling the police and saying you hit her!

I literally had to throw 2 amigas (girls I dated) out of my house when they were really inebriated as their personality and charm became replaced with drunken stupidity actions. I was afraid of what they might do that could cause me trouble.

Bottom line: no amount of doing your homework will identify the nutjobs from true nice girls. Throw in 80 percent luck. Latin women turn into extreme trouble when drunk! If you think it is to your advantage to get them drunk so you can have an even better time with them, I would urge you to forget that strategy unless you are an adventurous sole.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:08 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

There is a lot to be said for sticking to MPs and similar places rather than Hotels. You never know what you are going to wind up with "mentally wise" in a hotel/bar but at an MP or similar at least you know they are usually NOT going to freak out on you.

Just my 2 cents.