www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Scam Chicas
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 4:20 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

As I look back on my experiences with all kinds of chicas over the last few months including la novia for a good amount of time there are wide variety of patterns that I have picked up on that seem to make sense and even bear fruit or not in the future.

But these scam chicas that are buscaing for plata or cosas and then give the appearance that some kind of relationship is possible with them when it really isn't, stand out in this moment. I need more time to be able to read this early on because they give all the appearances of being the same as other chicas who are buscaing for the same but trade time and sex for it or whatever, including situacón económica. But these scam chicas end up giving you a little time but really little else and no sex. I have encountered 3 of them in various degrees and situations and they typically busca for cosas first and then maybe plata later or not, but they end up being excessively focused on getting cosas fast and trading almost nothing for it. 2 were Nicas, if there is some kind of pattern to that, hehe.