www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:33 pm 
I wanted to hear from the brotherhood their views on this essential subject: Could you, would you or have you had a real love relationship with a prostitute? I am interested in how a modern man justifies, in the context of moral and social constructs, a relationship with a woman who has sucked C*ck for a living. How does he release the idea of his lady-love having had her pu*sy pounded by the masses, C*ck loads blasted onto her face?

Lets assume, for the moment, that your puta novia/esposa is honest with you, loves you faithfully, and has given up the business. Could you truly forgive and forget?

I ask this question because my views have so radically changed on this subject.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:49 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Haven't we all taken this trip? Personal decision dependent on one's personality I'd say. Me? No. I know it would always be there so why torment myself. Redemption is hard for me.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:52 pm 

The answer depends on how much she is willing to pay me for the forgiveness.

We all have our price...them and us.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:56 pm 

Speaking for myself, I never saw the difference in her being a prostitute versus me being a monger. In my mind, it is two sides of the same coin so I can't judge her without judging myself. What she did in the past before she met me is as irrelevant (to me) as what I did in the past. What I do know is AFTER we met and that is what I consider important.

My situation is different since I live here full time, work to support her and the Ch*ldren and live far from San Jose. I know without a doubt where she is almost 24/7. Guys that carry on a 'relationship' from the US are usually deceiving themselves. Oh the stories I could tell about that.... :roll:

As for forgetting she had 'loads blasted on her face', in today's society, good luck finding ANY girl that hasn't at some point in her past :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:57 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Estebanh wrote:
I wanted to hear from the brotherhood their views on this essential subject: Could you, would you or have you had a real love relationship with a prostitute? I am interested in how a modern man justifies, in the context of moral and social constructs, a relationship with a woman who has sucked C*ck for a living. How does he release the idea of his lady-love having had her pu*sy pounded by the masses, C*ck loads blasted onto her face?

Lets assume, for the moment, that your puta novia/esposa is honest with you, loves you faithfully, and has given up the business. Could you truly forgive and forget?

I ask this question because my views have so radically changed on this subject.

I think it was Neville Chamberlain who said "the best way to predict the future is to look at the past".

What are you looking for in this relationship? Are you looking for a wife to eventuality start a family with? Are you looking for a companion to keep you company into your golden years? Is it important that she remains exclusive to you? If you are looking for a sex partner and someone to keep you company than her past shouldn't really bother you.

Unfortunately however other bad behaviors usually come with the working girl lifestyle.

Devo

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:41 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

I actually was acquainted with a guy who married a prostitute he met on his " fishing trips " down to mexico, some playa south of Cancun.

I knew him from the neighborhood bar I used to frequent about 15 years ago. Everybody that knew them said she was the best possible wife, quiet, respectful, industrious etc. I seen her a few times, about a 6 or 7 in looks, and about 30 years old to his 60 years.

I know this is an exception to the rule, and something I would never do, but since it's on the subject I thought I'd post it.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:32 pm 

I have to laugh at you guys talking about forgiveness. Forgiveness for what? These girls dont owe you a damn apology. Either accept her for who she is or move on.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:08 pm 

Yes and No depending on the girl. Its a very bad idea except in a very few situations. Yes.

If you want a girlfriend and not a hooker then why go to hooker hang outs looking for a girlfriend?

Its a lot easier to turn a normal girl into a hooker than a hooker back into a normal girl.

* RENT but, "Don't Buy a Home in Costa Rica" until you have lived here for THREE years.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:01 pm 

I have met a lot of guys down here with wives several decades their junior. What is hilarious to me is they all say THEIR GIRL wasn't a ho, and they all concocted elaborate stories on how they met, yet these guys initially came down here for mongering as did I.

One friend told me he asked local friends "Take me to meet NICE girls" and that's how he found his wife. Somehow this no skill young girl bought a condo for herself and her non working parents and supported 2 K*ds.

Another said a friend "introduced" him to a "nice" girl. I found out later the friend threw parties and had ho's come to spice things up and that's how they REALLY met. There's other similar stories, but you get the picture. Point being, I met these women and they were sweet pleasant girls. They weren't drug addicts, hard partiers or degenerates like some have come to view them, but just normal unskilled uneducated women who did what they had to do in a third world country to support themselves and their Ch*ldren.

When I lived here for 2 years I got to know several ho's personally as friends and if you overlook that issue, they are just people, not stereotypes. Many of these girls are smart and they used the money making to get themselves an education, career and decent job and move on with their lives. If they can accept us as being ho hounds, why not except them as being ho's ? A phrase I try to live by is this ; "Don't look down on someone unless you are trying to help them up..."

One of my favorites, I got to know her quite well, she told me her father disappeared many years ago, and her mother passed away when she was about 19 or 20. She had a younger brother and sister and the state was going to separate them and take them to orphanages. She was going to college and working part time but chose to drop that temporarily and hit the Del Rey (where I met her) so she could keep the house and family together. I have to say I actually admired her for enduring what she did for her family. I would have married that one in a heartbeat !

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:22 am 

I don't understand any monger who looks down on working girls for what they do. To me it is hypocritical and small-minded. The vast majority of working girls do what they do to survive, whereas mongers do what they do for enjoyment.

That said, in my experience, a leopard rarely changes its spots. Once a girl starts selling her body, the sanctity of a monogamous relationship no longer holds any value to her and to her, sex is just a service commodity not an expression of love and desire. The working girl has to disassociate love/desire and sex in order to have sex with so many men she is neither attracted to or in love with. Once she has done that and has overcome any religious or moral shame in offering sex for a pragmatic purpose, most will never feel any guilt or aversion to sex with a stranger without attraction or deeper feelings for him.

It is inherently easier to trust a woman who has to be aroused and/or in love to have sex with a man than it is to trust a woman who only needs payment.

Add to this the simple fact that just like a business needs not just a product but good marketing and sales to succeed, most working girls develop salesmanship, and to that end they become excellent actresses who can make a man believe what he wants to believe - that he has conquered and smitten the young, gorgeous woman and she desperately needs him.

It's just an illusion, at least 99% of the time.

There are a few ex-putas out there who are not calloused and turned-out enough to have lost their sense of romance and desire to have a faithful committed relationship with a good man. But these are by far a rare exception.

My thoughts in a nutshell - if she's available for rent, she is only a rental.

There are plenty of nice beautiful women looking for a good husband. But you won't find those girls where you find working girls. And they won't fall in love with you via Google Translate.

Mis consejos amigos-
Vince

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:26 am 

Well said, Vince.

* RENT but, "Don't Buy a Home in Costa Rica" until you have lived here for THREE years.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:56 am 
Vince,
Stereotypes and generalization may be true, but are not always so. I am friendly with one puta in Medellin who met a Mansion monger. She fell totally in love with this guy. He was smitten with her, too. He dumped her after he surmised that she cheated on him (she claims she did not). She was totally devastated and went into a deep depression for months. She is not a young teenage girl, either.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:47 am 

Esteban,

Exceptions are noted, and I've had a novia recently who used to be in the game. From all reliable accounts she was faithful and in fact it was her jealousy and mistrust of me that was the wedge between us that caused the relationship to fail.

I was skeptical at first of how much I could trust her since she had sold pu*sy in the past, but she demonstrated in every possible way that her feelings for me were genuine and that she was with me for love (I was never a client of hers and she practically lived with me for weeks before she ever accepted any money from me besides taxi fare). She was the rare ex-puta who hated the very idea of infidelity, but to the point that she was paranoid about my friendships with other women (mostly non-putas) even though I was faithful to her. The jealousy drove her into a rage so often that eventually we just couldn't go on.

So yeah, working girls are still capable of falling in love and being attracted to a dude. But the longer a girl has been in the game, the more clients they've had, the more they have disassociated sex from love and the fewer moral barriers they have to being unfaithful, even to a man they care about.

In the words of a puta I once dated and now am good friends with, when I asked her how she could keep working at the mansion while she was supposedly in love with me: "Puedo acostar con muchos hombres en cambio por dinero, con miles, pero tu eres el dueno de mi corazon." ("I can lie down with many men for money, with thousands, but you're the owner of my heart.") And this chica in her frame of ethics, genuinely felt that I should give a buttfuck less who she had sex with because to her, what should matter is how she felt for me. This is the mentality of a barrio girl whose father abandoned the family after she was born and now the family depends on her to pay the household bills...whose first novio in school phucked around on her...who has gotten past the ugly experiences of her first few dates with these gringo viejitos and now just sees sex as a job, a service, not a special and deeply personal act of passion. To her, faithful partners are like unicorns and leprechans - they don't phucking exist. To her sex and love are like apples and chainsaws - completely unrelated.

One last thing I'll add: fellas, I've said this before and I'll say it again... If you don't LIVE THERE, share a common LANGUAGE, and have something to offer her besides your wallet - forget about finding true love with a girl you met in (Colombia / Costa Rica / DR / Philippines / wherever).

Vince

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:57 am 

It absolutely can be done. No doubt.

You should definitely know what your signing up for.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:36 am 

Used to watch a show a Fox show called Lie to Me. In it he stated we all pay for sex, it is just the price we all pay.
Simple terms if she is not a Virgin on her wedding night she is a working girl. Simple what was it and the cost to get her to give it up before marriage. Often the so called free stuff is more expensive than the pay for play stuff.

There for I don't judge any of them. I just except them all for what they are and what they do.

(Living in a glass house I throw no stones.)

so each monger to his own. As long as you are going into it with eyes wide open.