www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:55 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

As my friend Rafa Dawg says......"They are all Bitches and Hoes. I've had both. I prefer Hoes." :D :D

Rent - Timeshare - but never again will I Homestead.

It's more costly than buying a boat and not nearly as much fun. 8) :roll:

The boys who never learn to kiss pu*sy really well seem to always have chica problems.
Just saying.

Is low self esteem a prerequisite for being a good Ho or is it a result? ;-)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:31 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

This is honestly some of the worst advice I have ever seen on this board. Let me help you out.

1. Continue to work to try and figure out where her sexual energy is and where it comes from.
Okay, whatever fine .....
2. Do not bitch at her at all, ever; any doubts at all, re-read.
If you allow it, she will walk all over you and play you for a fool.
3. Use the form of indirect communication to send both subtle and more overt messages to her.
Don't be a pu*sy, she won't respect you. Yes, this is true of Tico culture in general. Best to just be yourself. The women here are a lot stronger than the men. If you have a problem, let her know.
4. Try and tell her what to do and don't use a lot of questions. Try and let her ask the questions.
5. Be careful about questioning her when seeking information or whereabouts, do not question her too much.
Non-sense. If she is not forthcoming with where she is and what she is doing, she is probably phucking another guy. Every Tico knows this. Don't be a fool.
6. Respect her independence.
Respect is essential. Independence? This is Latin America. If you are not keeping tabs on her, she will think you are either a fool or that you don't care.
7. Work toward getting what you want by leading her to the decision you want HER to make, and let her make it. Vary the speed to try and make it fit the situation.
Set your own course, make your own rules. You are the man, you are paying the bills. Always be willing to walk away if shit ain't right. Don't put up with BS.
8. Remember, she is mysterious by nature, and she is a romantic.
Mysterious? This is one of the most sexually active cultures in the world. Everyone is phucking everyone else. There are no mysteries. If you are not keeping track of her, she is going to be balling the guy down the street. There may be exceptions, but please, who are you kidding?
9. Continue to have class and educate her.
So condescending it is sickening. She is probably making a fool out of you.
10. Try and have goals for every weekend that can be accomplished.
That is the biggest joke of all. You are not raising a Ch*ld. You are evolved with a Tica. Live in the moment.