www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:03 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

In Calif the divorce process is slow...and painful. I feel im just trying to find a woman without a choice just to have someone sold again.

What traps are there for guys that actually want to care past the first jizz?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:16 pm 
Honestly, you aren't making much sense here
:? :? :?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:17 pm 

Simply I am looking for relationship advice since my CA divorce is soon to be final. to be honest, I went looking for that poor ole CR senorita looking for a caring guy. I didnt mind the interview process, but I also know that it isnt something that will happen over night.

I don't want to be stupid but I feel it coming on. I'd like to hear and learn from men here who "care ..."

Yes I believe in God, Jesus, Holy Spirit...But Im pretty sure he knows Im not perfect

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:45 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

The guys who want to care will usually find that this is the general rule that operates in CR ------------

"The chicas will also care for a guy who cares ..... as long as his money holds out."

To find otherwise, is possible, but not likely, and would take a long time to find.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:46 pm 

I care!!!! YO!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:49 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Caocaowoody wrote:
Simply I am looking for relationship advice since my CA divorce is soon to be final. to be honest, I went looking for that poor ole CR senorita looking for a caring guy. I didnt mind the interview process, but I also know that it isnt something that will happen over night.

I don't want to be stupid but I feel it coming on. I'd like to hear and learn from men here who "care ..."

I almost choked when I read this. Do you mean to say that you haven't learned your lesson? Your divorce is soon to be final from the stupid state of California(I can say that cause I live here :mrgreen: )and you're now in the process of looking for yet another relationship? The exception being you want to be with a CR hottie this time?

Here's some advice(and yes I do care or I wouldn't have said anything and moved on):
1. Stop. Just stop.
2. You don't need to be in a relationship. You're a big boy and you can manage to sleep alone by yourself with the lights turned off. You don't need to cuddle next to a harpy like the one your divorcing to be "complete" or "whole."
3. You definitely don't need to be with a CR senorita unless as the previous poster said you have gobs of money that you like to see magically disappear while your new "honey boo's" relatives reappear to collect on the generous Gringo from California.
4. Do not "rent to own" chicas. Just rent. No contracts, obligations or misunderstandings.
5. Do a Google/YouTube search for a man named, Tom Leykis. He will show you the ways of the Force in detail so that you don't repeat the same dumb mistakes you made like getting married in the first place.

That is all. :mrgreen:

Scoping out Tica heels wit the flaca feels/
No novia para me cause its extra fee, not "free"/
Gonna get a Pura Vida meeta not a gringa skeeza/
Dis is how it goes wit hoes in Santa Joe's/
No need for the true player/just a true payer
Ya dig?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:33 am 

Huh...well see there are good people here!!!!!

Eye opener! Yes I do feel like i need to have someone sleep beside me...to complete me.

Eye opener! Stop Giving a Shit///A generation of men raised by bitter single mothers has resulted in an overpopulation of weeping, overly sensitive, werewolf movie-watching, Perez Hilton-following mama's boys. crap im " team jacob"

Eye opener!! Stop Doing Nice Things For Her///Many of you try to gain favor with a gal by helping her move, lending her money, painting her apartment, sitting for her animals, or worse yet, her Ch*ldren. This is not going to get you where you want to go, Poindexter. << this has never gotten me anywhere>>

Cant say I wont get married again, but never to a woman that wont see herself as my trophy... she has to work everyday to be mine and vice versa. sacrifices must be made in both directions.

but it looks like i have counciling to do...fuk wheres my teddy bear

Yes I believe in God, Jesus, Holy Spirit...But Im pretty sure he knows Im not perfect

Last edited by Caocaowoody on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:31 am 

Hardly......

Just don't look for "love" in the gulch of Costa Rica, with sex workers - you know that, don't you.

And if you do fall for someone in CR, I'd engage the services of a lawyer, as well as Private Eye to fully check her out - if more guys did this, there would be less of the "Oh boy did I get phucked over" posts that while entertaining to read, are sad in so many ways.

Last edited by Scuba1 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:38 pm 

Definitely not the right forum to look for love or relationship advice in my opinion. Just me but I've never been into mixing the two. If I decide I want a relationship I would in no way want it to come from any of the venues on here or from any providers that are mentioned here. Also don't know why get relationship advice from people who have probably not had relationships not based on p4p in years? Not flaming, if you are looking for a relationship more power to ya, but don't go fishing in whore waters. Hell get out in the rural areas. There are lots of real and attractive women in places like Orotina, Atenas and little pueblos all over this country.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:51 pm 

Send rolltide a pm, he will give u all the info u are looking for

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:57 pm 

All good advice, doesn't make sense looking for a soul mate in the hooker population.

If you have the time, lots of it, and some spanish, there are thousands of ticas that would fit the bill outside of the gulch, but unless you get real lucky, it'll take considerable time to #1: find one that'll work, and #2) make it work. Unless you are living there, multiple trips. Int'l relationships are really difficult with alot of obstacles.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:02 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

ok... not all women at del ray are bad..If you find one that you trust and she trust you...she reallly can make a nice friend..just never forget that she is a working girl and fall in love with her..but as a good friend there is a rare, but nice find there. some guys do wife up when in town and some only go for the hour...but we all have fun!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:11 am 

+1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:59 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Dude,

Unless all the following are true, do not consider your chance of finding a real relationship based on love not money with a girl in CR to be more than 1%:

1. You live there
2. You speak Spanish
3. She is not a sex worker and never was before

If these are not all true, rent don't buy. And consider waiting a while before your trip. P4P love is an illusion, and if you are already heartbroken you might be too eager to believe that the 19 year old girl you just found in the Del Rey has fallen in love with you and you can save her from her hard life and live happily ever after. No, no, no.

If you want a real relationship look for women with professional jobs (teacher, nurse, etc) or country/pueblo girls. There you have the best chance of finding girls who are looking for love not just a means of financial support.

Muchas suerte.

Vince

Last edited by VinceThePrince on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:44 am 

Jett wrote:
[quote="Caocaowoody"Force in detail so that you don't repeat the same dumb mistakes you made like getting married in the first place.

seconded.... :idea:

And do a search of Jazz Musician's posts and read them all..

And most important... become a diligent student of all the mistakes you have/are about to make

O... and a guy once said here on CRT... learn spanish

tenga suerte!