www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:49 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Playa Hermosa - Hotel Backyard
Every Wednesday, Ladies Night 10PM-2AM
Go to the Cocal in Jaco first for dinner and talk to some of, and survey, the pros, that way when they start to show up later, you will have a better idea, who is who. This place is a goldmine. Alone or with a wingman.

Barrio California - El Cuartel
Monday night is a lively and fun-filled scene with a mix of students, gringas occasionally, and diverse crowd of locals. Incredible band and incredible live music. Alone, or with date or with wingman. Or, hit the HDR or some other haunt first and then take your "novia" for the evening here, the right one will love it and it sets the tone for the whole night. Most fun I have had in CR so far is here! Band starts at 11 every Monday night. 5 minute cab ride from the HDR.

San Pedro - TerraU
Various times, Thursday and Friday afternoons/evenings can be interesting, especially on pay weeks. Alone or with a wingman and if alone you have to look like you are waiting for or meeting someone.

San Pedro - Hooters
You have to be very careful here but the talent pool is off the charts. Plus every now and then you see a Tica who is also doing double duty elsewhere. Very, very slowly making some progress. Best to have a wingman here or even better a Tico amigo.

San Pedro - Salon de Patines
This place is a ball! If you can skate well, you are in like flynn. The trick here is to separate the legal ones from the others and it is not easy. Works well with a date or a wingman.

San Pedro - Mall San Pedro
A goldmine, work it slow. I am hitting this place several times a week and making some progress. There are some great shop girls here as well as the general crowd of locals.

And we need more places!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:12 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Met my Tica at Mall San Pedro. She was there with her mother & sister shopping; met her at the food court. More than five years now and still going strong.

/dddick

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:36 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Mall Dasampardos & club castro (if it is still there),

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:14 pm 

Castros is still there and insanely busy on Fridays & Saturdays. You should get there in the 7 - 8 time period if you want a decent seat, expect loud music, lots of gals and a need for some Spanish skills.

/dddick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:42 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I'm glad to see you getting some balls and venturing outside of the gulch. There truly is so much more talent, that does not have a meter running. Its a total missed opportunity by many gringos. I'm not talking about semi-pros that are only looking at you with dollar signs in their eyes. I'm talking about regular chicas, who have regular jobs or other means of living. What I found in my mid -thirties (about 7 years ago), is that your chances of hooking up are very high.

Cross the gulch of your list. Work out and get in shape (commensurate with your age) Get a decent hair cut. Wear clothes that are reasonably in style (not Hawaiian shirts, shorts and white sneakers or flip flops). Make yourself presentable, and you will need to fight the pu*sy away.

In the US, I would go out with friends all the time with the sole intention of getting laid. It was very HARD. In Costa Rica, anyone can go out with friends and get laid. ITS HARD NOT TO!!!!!! :P

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:02 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Chi_trekker wrote:
I'm glad to see you getting some balls and venturing outside of the gulch. There truly is so much more talent, that does not have a meter running. Its a total missed opportunity by many gringos. I'm not talking about semi-pros that are only looking at you with dollar signs in their eyes. I'm talking about regular chicas, who have regular jobs or other means of living. What I found in my mid -thirties (about 7 years ago), is that your chances of hooking up are very high.

Cross the gulch of your list. Work out and get in shape (commensurate with your age) Get a decent hair cut. Wear clothes that are reasonably in style (not Hawaiian shirts, shorts and white sneakers or flip flops). Make yourself presentable, and you will need to fight the pu*sy away.

In the US, I would go out with friends all the time with the sole intention of getting laid. It was very HARD. In Costa Rica, anyone can go out with friends and get laid. ITS HARD NOT TO!!!!!! :P

To provide a few more;

Gaira in Escazu
Shenangans in Escazu
ChiChis and Fridays in Escazu

Disclaimer - I'm an older fart these days and find myself in the jungle gym inside McDonalds most weekends. But, I know you can meet chicas in these places.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:20 pm 

Anywhere outside the Gulch - if you speak Spanish.