www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 7:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: locales
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:51 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

So on Wednesday night I am at Ladies Night and there are plenty of young hot local girls and after being there for an hour or so the putas also start to show up and it comes a little difficult to differentiate who is who or maybe they are all the same, I dunno. So all night I have my eye on this little local girl who was there from the start and she is with a couple of friends and they way they act says to me just local girls having fun. Well the night goes on I talk to a few different girls, drink, dance, etc. Then I go out to smoke again I see this local girl with one of her friends and I have never really seen here out dancing or talking to any guys and I thought she was quite interesting to me from the beginning. So I slink up to her start out with the typical hola and go from there. I am trying to engage her a bit and she shows modest interest and hits me with the, why are you talking to me why, why is it you want to talk to me? Well I tell her I saw her earlier and I found her to be attractive, cute, pretty and interesting from afar and I wanted to talk to her and get to know her a bit. So we engage, talk, go back into the bar, drink, dance, etc. I buy her a couple of drinks and we basically spend the next hour or so together, talking, drinking, dancing, a little flirtatiousness, a little touching, seem interested but is restrained and a bit cautious in a why that feels normal to me for this situation. She is a Nica, 24 living in CR with her extended family and her sister. So its getting close to closing time and we have been talking for quite a while and all is going well. I see from the way its going that we are having a nice time, she is a little cautious still and I have no real expectations about where this is going tonight, probably not much further, which is fine. So of course I have her name and number and I go to the bathroom and it is near closing time and I come back out of the bathroom and she is gone. Well of course in the bar scence this happens and that is what it feels like to me. I take a quick stroll through the bar and see that her and her friends are obviously gone. By this time pretty much everyone is paired up or not worth pairing up with so I call it a night.

Now my natural inclination would be to send her a text saying what happened, what is going on, why did you leave but instead I just play it cool and do nothing. Well in the morning, sure enough, I get a text from her "disculpa por anoche" so right away she is apologizing which seems good, and it is the typical my friends had to go and i had to go with them pronto. I have seen this before when the girls come and go in a group so it makes sense to me and at least she is apologizing. So I tell her thanks for the apology. Well throughout the day she blowing my phone up with what are you doing, how long are you staying (because I am away from my apartment in another town), etc. I give her a few tidbits and eventually i see that she does have interest so I set up a date with her to meet at a bar in the evening. She shows up early, another good sign, and me a little late on purpose. Well we talk, drink and she tells me her sister is the area and would like to meet me also. I say no problem. An hour or two goes by and her sister shows up. The sister is a few years older and they do not live with their parents so I get the feeling I am being interviewed because the sister is asking me questions, do you like my sister, do you like her company etc. I do, so I answer in the affirmative. Well they are both wanting to know what are you doing, when are you going back, etc, a lot of questions, they are trying to get a handle on the situation. Well my "date" orders a drink for her sister, without asking. I have seen this before with friends in this situation and I have also seen the woman I was with ask first before ordering, which I prefer that they ask first. And after a while another drink shows up for the sister. Then the situation turns when I am talking to the sister about my "date" (her sister, the girl I am with) and I mention her name "Rosi" to the sister and she looks at Rosi and the look on her face of surprise and disbelief made it clear the girls name was not actually Rosi. I break out laughing because I know exactly what is going on here. Not uncommon I have had girls tell me one name and then later they see it is best to also tell me their real name. Not in this case for some reason. So I would preferred that she just something like hey I just met you last night and I dont know you what well but now I get to know you better so my real name is blah blah. Nope, nothing more about this except me laughing and realizing what is going on. So now we have the ordering drinks thing without asking and now the name thing with no more discussion or explanation. Hmm. Well the sister is wanting to know about what I am going to be doing tonight with "Rosi" and I say just hanging out, talking, quiet night. My vision was the sister would leave eventually, we would go back to my hotel area. Hit the bar/restaurant there where it is pretty quiet, a walk on the beach, more talking etc. As to whether or not it goes any further, I am not pushing, just trying to play it cool and relax.

Well I go outside to smoke and or course they are talking talking while I am gone. So I come back in and they tell me they are going to leave, go back and change (I feel it is to "going out" clothes) and then come back and meet me in an hour or so. Hmm, so this was not my plan either and I am not getting a good feeling about this. It seems like now it is less of a date and instead them coming back for me to take both of them out on the town a bit and spend some money and show them a good time. Well this is not going to work for me for the simple reason that when the sister is around they are always talking to each other and rapidly in spanish and they know i cant understand the whole conversation plus it is hard to talk to my "date" Rosi and get to know her and play my game with the sister there. I was glad to meet the sister as part of passing the test and I told her so but, I dont want to spend the whole night with the sister also, this will clearly limit my ability to put the moves on Rosi and try and advance this to another level. So I blow both of them off instead. Seemed like 3 strikes to me.

Post subject: Re: locales
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:45 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Sounds like a pair I know, but I'm sure they are a dime a dozen .

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:20 pm 
Those chics saw you as marriage prospect but later realize that you were only looking for good time (wink) .So they dumped you.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:29 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

SJocr,
Nothing ventured, nothing gained. You live there keep on working em. I think you will eventually end up with quite the selection in your phone that would like to spend the evening, and get a lube, oil and filter change. 8) 8)
Regards, 911 Driver

The happy hour is a device either for getting rid of social obligations hurriedly en masse or for making overtures toward more serious social relationships, as in the etiquette of whoring.- Brooks Atkinson

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:39 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Epilogue

A few more text messages and a dozen llamame llamame's later, she tells me the sister is the breadwinner and runs the household so she has to follow the lead and do what her sister wants or tells her. I think the sister was trying to get in the middle so as to gain control of the situation for WHATEVER purpose. And when I sensed I might be loosing control, I had to cut it loose. Negotiating and playing the game with one loca nica is enough but with two locas nicas in the same family? Not for me anyway.